What's it like to have a daughter?

What's it like to have a daughter?

Horribly tempting, I'd imagine

Like warm apple pie

nonstop erections

Really fun and cute until they are about 13. Then it all goes to shit.

Don't know. Have a son though.

this

A sudden re-evaluation and discovery that women are human beings and most males are worthless pieces of shit that I will have to end and bury in the neighbourhood lot when she gets old enough to attract attention.

isn't that when it gets really difficult to not fuck them?

ITT:virgins

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

It sucks boys are easier and like cars,tools,guns ya know fun shit. You gotta walk on eggshells from 5 years old on.

Well, there are other parents here after all...

this.

>implying she doesn't attract attention at birth

stale

Fairly fun, if she's about your age.

assuming you aren't samefagging you two must have had some shitty mothers if it took having a daughter to understand that women are generally equal to men, i bet when she's 13 you'll end up driving her away into the arms of a 27yo drug dealer.

I've always wanted a daughter ;__;

We use english on this board. Please explain your word salad.

if you don't can't understand what am said, then clear you don't speak english at all do not
fuck a dick

>your mother was an abusive whore
>your daughter will hate you and will fuck a 27yo drug dealer
748554691 cliffsnotes v.1

>if you don't can't understand what am said, then clear you don't speak english at all do not
>fuck a dick
Holy moley. Your autism and lack of basic grammer is showing.

english is not my first language
this was not by me

t.newfag

Thanks for the translation brah. My own personal re-evalution of the value of women does not require my mother to have been a cranky whore. My dad used to pummel the shit out of us both though.

Holy moley should either have a comma or an exclamation point. It's an exclamative. Soo...... Fuck you?

>grammer

Pretty great and frustrating at the same time. It's like your heart now runs around outside your body. You get to "experience" everything as if it were new again, because through her eyes and for her it is. And sometimes she's so difficult and you're so tired you wish you could take a day break from being a dad, but then she'll do something that makes you never want to not be a dad.

Like having your own little Fuck Toy.............

For semantic reasons, it is a declaritive and does not necessarily require an exclaimation mark. Like Gee. Or darn. And it can be used as a sentence. Don't bring an exclamative to a declaritive fight, nigga.

Like being the biggest cuck, spend 18 years caring, loving and providing for your angle just so Brad can stick his dick inside her at graduation

*Angel

>is married
>has family
>on Sup Forums
>pick one

Tyrone or Jamal nowadays lol

Wow. My graduation ceremony wasn't as much fun as that.

Look Daddy, I brought by Kendrick, he's a Crip

Have family. Am on Sup Forums These are not in conflict. I have to track down my victims somehow.

You can always resit college?

>gets old enough to attract attention.
>old enough
kek

>You'll never have a cute daughterfu
Why live
So... Fuck you!*

post titsos

With so many creeps around, I'd feel an overwhelming sense of dread.

>walk on eggshells
around your kid?
grow a pair you beta cuck

sheeeeeit

yeah me too, that's why I took someone else's

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

This. At least a couple of times a week.

Truth.

Burn in hell.

she consented, tho

took someone else's daughter's hand in marriage after she consented at 18 yo

Hey, its one of those guys I'll have to take care of in the not too distant future. Still after 3 tours, and a 5 year break, it will be good to get back in harness and fuck up someone who deserves it. No regrets and no body will ever be found.

A dream come true. Kids are awesome. All you pedobear faggots can put your neckbeard chodes away. The temptation to do harm is null unless you're a heartless sociopath.

Old pasta is mouldy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>not too distant future
I don't think you understood the post...

>le backpedal face

I'd love a cute daughterfu.

only the second was me and yeah please don't b a n me...

Read the thread. Understood perfectly. My daughter is great and no foul smelling Chad is going to be defiling her against her will.

what's wrong with you dude

Hey faggot. Haven't seen you around for ages. How are the rectal implants working out for you?

ehh...just post goddamn cp

I'll tell you, long form
>16 meet a pretty girl, 8/10. Always wonderfully dressed. Chat her up; nice, friendly. We date
>Take each other's virginity
>I enlist in the army at graduation; get back, propose, we elope
>She tells me she is SO RELIEVED to not live by her parent's rules - dresses like a whore, gets tattoos, starts drinking heavy, puts on 40 lbs
>whattheactualfuck.jpg
>Fairly sure she's cheating on me, start to file for divorce. She gets pregnant. Stick around, daughter born. Looks just like me, get paternity done anyway, quietly. Definitely my daughter. Figure I'll make it work for daughter's sake
>Go to war - get divorce papers 4 months later
>Ex gets sole custody, I get good visitation rights. Child support but no alimony.
>Talk to my daughter by phone 3 times a week every week
>Visit all the time I can, even though her mother moved as far away as possible
>I meet another woman, actually a good person, remarry. New wife adores my daughter. Daughter comes to visit me every Summer for the Summer from ages 7-13. I get her Thanksgiving and I take her to the first and last day of school every year
>she's gorgeous; sings, dances, A's in school
>When she was 14 I got blown up; hospital for months, recovery. She visited me once, I still called 3 times a week. Didn't get her that Summer or turkey day. Didn't make first and last at school
>After that she only came for Thanksgiving and 3 weeks in Summer because of "friends and activities; still call all the time
more

>against her will
well your right about one thing

>rectal implants
a little too tight, maybe you can help?

am wait

It's a terrifying thought that some of you deranged fuckers actually have daughters.

Fist bump bro.

None of you deserve to breed

here to listen

FIST MY ASS, YOU QUEER

Soooooo fucking close.

>implying she won't be so traumatized by two decades of paternal rape that she psychologically can not bring herself to kiss another boy and becomes a lesbian.

Fucking scum

not me but kek

fug i love Lilly

It's called Caps lock. Turn it off. Also "FIST MY ASS, YOU QUEER" is a very mixed message. I merely offered a fist bump re- your rectal implants. You are implying I wish to engage in homoerotic activities with you, which I respectfully decline.

do... Do you know where you are, exactly?

Salty coins

Pure love. You KNOW you'd do anything to protect her. Die even. No qualms about killing someone who'd hurt her.
Daughter is 11yo.

damn got fuck over by wife, your country, and your kin...

how does that make you feel? honest question.
did the second wife stick around for your recovery? how fuck are you physically?

Married father of three. (Two daughters)
Also six grandkids. (Two granddaughters)
None of this precludes enjoying laughing at the idiocy of most of the still-green babies on this board.

You have to wipe shit out of a pussy for at least a year or two.

he fuck very good, u understand no???!

shut up and wait for part 2, faggot
you sound rich, are you rich?

>She gets accepted into a good school, is studying aeronautical engineering and maintenance.
>I am paying for it, like I promised
>She tells me she's met this great guy. Few months later floors me, tells me he proposed, she's getting married. Wedding at his family home in 2 months
>Getting out of the army, in transition. New wife agrees she'll finish and move herself and our 3 kids so I can take a week for daughter's wedding
>Fly out, surprise her. She didn't think I could make it because transition
>His family is really distant and shy at first, but we all warm up. I have a great time, really bond with his parents and brothers and stuff.
>Wedding is amazing; my ex shows up the day of, obviously drunk as shit. Fat, blowsy, slurring, leaves early
>Promise to visit my new in-laws with my new wife
>Daughter and son-in-law, who is fucking awesome, announce he has an amazing high-paying job with Boeing, they're moving to S.C. Surprise back, I have a new job in GA just 4 hours away. He's pumped, she seems upset.
>Six months later they announce they're expecting
>Granddaughter is born. Wife and I visit every month with our kids. Son-in-law is a great guy, working hard, saving money, dotes on his girl and mine. he and I hit it off, he;s great with my wife and I's kids. Talk to his parents every week.
>Granddaughter is 2 and daughter calls me, says her husband is abusing her. I drive right up. Not a mark on her, he's confused why I am there. Turns out he told her she'd have to wait a year for a new car because money was tight since he was investing for retirement
>whattheactualfuck.jpg
>She starts complaining more and more that he's emotionally distant, that he's too busy working.
>Sounds just like my cheating whore of an ex-wife.
>Son in law catches her, red-handed, cheating on him. She blames him. She files for divorce, claims he beats her
>Divorce is harsh. She is doing the entire Feminist Playbook of Fucking Lies
more

>have to
it's all perspective user

also, this greentext

Welcome to /b, retard

>FTFY
Salty milk and coins

Doesn't mean I shouldn't have morals while not on Sup Forums. I respect your right to an opinion though.

True, true. The same with a boy. Children are amazing!

someone leaked a video of niggers fucking my daughter in the school restroom. it went viral for a week. i was devastated and became severely depressed. i almost committed suicide in my garage, but decided to try family therapy instead

You're an idiot.

>niggers fucking my daughter
was she enjoying it?

here's hoping that you end up regularly fucking your former son in law

>more
YES

THIS STORY HAS TOO MANY SNAKES AND NOT ENOUGH LADDERS :(

kek

coins milk salty and
>fifty cent