In a recent trip to Germany I found out one of my gfs family members was a nazi in wwii. he’s old as shit now...

In a recent trip to Germany I found out one of my gfs family members was a nazi in wwii. he’s old as shit now. He said he doesn’t like to talk about the war, as it was a hard time for him. So that takes care of her ancestors on her moms side. On her dads side however, great great grandparents used to own a plantation down in Alabama during the good old days.

So basically she’s got nazis on one side and slave owners on the other side

So wife material?

sounds like the perfect woman, whats the issue?

Hopefully she's barren so that genetic line can be snuffed out.

did you tell him he should have fought harder if he wanted to win? does he still have all his limbs? if he does, he definitely didn't fight hard enough.

Cool, thanks for sharing

Yeah she’s pretty amazing, gorgeous too. 5’10” slim, blonde hair, green eyes
Great sense of humor she’s my best friend. Loyal as hell.

She doesn’t wanna have kids anyways so

He joined up late war. Not really much you can do if it’s already lost.

Most German soldiers weren’t part of the NSDAP, and were essentially slave conscripts. So yeah, having the stigma of being an evil Nazi despite the fact he more than likely fought to save the lives of his family would be a difficult thing to bring up.

Yup pretty interesting stuff huh

what branch was he in? where did he serve? was he supportive of the nazis or merely submissive?

Yeah pretty sure he was just Wehrmacht conscripted but just saying you fought for Germany in wwii is quite the stigma

How did you find a girlfriend

this, plus the atrocities on the russian front

not that the west was much better, but if you were in Stalingrad and therefore either dead or a POW, not something you ever want to remember

Army, not sure where he served, not supportive of nazis. He told us a story about how he remembers them kicking in his door and Jew hunting his families apartment in Berlin. He wasn’t exactly a nazi fan

I’ve always been a decently attractive guy. Picked her up during my senior year of high school during swim season. I had the body of a god then. Also Ive been told I’m pretty funny and have a great personality.

if shes interested she can send a request for all his military records

cant remember the name of the place in berlin and im too jet lagged to figure it out but she can put in a request for 18eur and have all that shit mailed to her within a year

CAME IN HERE GOTTA SAY I'M A NAZI ARYAN DON'T GET A TATTOO THAT'S HOW SLAVES ARE MARKED THAT'S HOW WE MARK OUR WHITE SLAVES TO SEPARATE THEM FROM US.

DO NOT HEIL HITLER.

Why tf would I get a tatto nigger

Hm interesting. Idk maybe we’ll wait until he dies.

>tfw your great grandfather was ss
>tfw your other great grandfather mowed down slavniggers

feels pretty good to be honest

Sick shit son

Who fucking cares? Why the fuck does this post exist? Put yourself in a gas chamber already.

What are you complaining bout then? White pride!

The other people in this thread obviously do, thought it would be neat to share. This post exists bc I felt like posting it, idk man it all seems pretty self explanatory.

Who said I was complaining

Well you're very lucky OP,
what are you doing on Sup Forums then ? this is the shithole of mankind, if you have the possibility to have a decent life, then don't spoil it browsing Sup Forums

This is actually pretty funny.

Started browsing in 2014 when my weeb friend showed me some funny shit, idk why i just keep coming back

Right?

White pride, white vs black i think is not really about white vs black. I think its white being oppressed by richer and more powerful whites who takes it out on the only thing they can overpower that is weaker people.

Bullies step on weaker, rich powerful white bullies step on poor white trash. Poor white trash step on black people.

Neither have the insight or the power to see or even the will to see where the root of the evil is.

Also i have yet to see a bully fighting stronger opponents. Maybe the Alamo was the last but they lost, still they are remembered. The battle of Thermopylae was the first.

Well you haven't been here for a long time yet so you still have a chance. everyone here started like you, browsing casually, but then we eventually end up having no other life than the one we have on Sup Forums, trust me user, for your own good, you should get the fuck out of this shithole while you still can.

You're a dumb faggot, stop looking for validation of your white knight ways on the fucking internet.

How am I a white knight? I don’t understand your logic. Someone asked who cares, I gave an answer. Someone asked why this thread exists, I answered that too. What do you not get here? How am I looking for validation?

Yeah idk maybe I feel like while my other friends browse reddit I just go to Sup Forums, usually Sup Forums, but occasionally /wg/, Sup Forums, /fit/, and /s4s/. I’m pretty good about balancing my time between gf friends, vidya, school, work, and other shit. Gf and I actually browse Sup Forums together. She loves rekt threads. Wants to be a medical examiner but has to get into med school first.

What are you trying to say here

You can keep the balance for a while but it won't last, I did so back when I started ( didn't have a gf , but friends yes ), life was doing great, but as time went by, browsing the chans made me bitter and now I failed at my life ( will spare the details but just trust me ). So you should not stay here, this place is cursed. There's no quality content here. time to time you can stumble upon some funny material, but that's pretty much everything . you and your girlfriend should gtfo this place. When you'll break up with her, you're doomed to end up like the rest of Sup Forums

Only time will tell oldfriend

good luck OP

I’ll need it