Daily reminder: Since all females cheat, anybody with a girlfriend is a cuck

Daily reminder: Since all females cheat, anybody with a girlfriend is a cuck.

bump

No way

He's not wrong, though.

What if I don't call them my gf and just use them for sex?

O what did she do, say hi to a bus driver?

What about doggo gfs?

Enjoy your cheating whores normie scum

I don't want brucellosis and what not.

LOL enjoy your gf full of STDs and AIDS while I fuck clean doggo pussy.

Who the fuck gets brucellosis from a dog?

>LOL enjoy your gf full of STDs and AIDS while I fuck clean doggo pussy.
I'm OP, so that comment makes no sense.

>Who the fuck gets brucellosis from a dog?
People who have sexual contact with it. I was using brucellosis as one example, but their are many things diseases associated with dogs, such as penile cancer.

*their
I meant there

Get your fuckin incel garbage out of here loser lol

>penile cancer

The fuck...?

Look it up. I'm just trying to warn a bro. You're better off fucking prostitutes, but as OP, I agree with your attitude on gfs.

You do know that study is a fake propaganda QUESTIONNAIRE right? No science whatsoever.

It's so ironic how fucking dogs is literally healthier and less likely to get you an STD than fucking most women these days. That's really saying something about modern relationships.

Enjoy your normie infected pussy.

Assuming you care about the dog, you could also harm it in many ways, but especially yourself for reasons already given. Why would you think a foreign creature that eats its own shit and goes around licking everything is going to be sanitary and free from disease?

Because their immune systems are stronger and they don't eat shit dude. Mine don't.

It's a foreign creature with foreign bacteria -- most of which the human immune system has no protection against.

Been fucking doggo pussy for years and I'm fine like many others.

Like I said, enjoy your STD human pussy and nasty ass kids plus alimony. Good luck user.

your gf cheats on you because you're a pussy. man up and discipline her

>enjoy your STD human pussy and nasty ass kids plus alimony.
Won't happen. I'm a MGTOW that would just use a prostitute. And if I had a kid, I would make sure that I didn't get screwed over by the woman.

>Been fucking doggo pussy for years and I'm fine like many others.
Oh, sure. You can detect everything the first few years, and there's no such a thing as long-term exposure. You might already carry shit that you're not even aware of.

SHAQ doesn't get cucked

>Get cheated on
>Project nonstop on Sup Forums

Chill out OP, there is an entire board for this.

More like: happen to have caught her cheating while other people remain unaware of their cheating gf.

bump

>wont get std
>prostitute

Im LMAOING @ ur life

What about going somewhere like Vegas where they're much cleaner?

True

I think you just found a loophole

Is this real?

then you're likely the person shes cheating with kek