MFC Sup Forumsros, what's the best token rate I'm gonna get outta these jew bastards? Any tips for using MFC?

MFC Sup Forumsros, what's the best token rate I'm gonna get outta these jew bastards? Any tips for using MFC?

don't.

Cam show download dot come

You are welcome

yeah, but I'm not tipping the whores, just paying 10 cents a minutes and recording groups of some of the better sloots

>Pay to download
What the fuck is this the middle god damn ages?

yes, stop using it. you have better things to do with your time and money.

Tell me your username and I'll message you on mfc

I always ask girls if they'll bend over and show their asshole for 5 tokens. Inevitably one will agree. Don't know why, but I get quite a joy out of it. Watching their faces as they consider spreading their ass for about a nickle gets me hard as a rock.

I'm a model on mfc, get the packages that are
$0.08 per token, that way mfc only gets $0.03 (Post usernames for proof of identity)

>Post usernames for proof of identity

posting my mfc username on Sup Forums? what could possibly go wrong?

I don't know

Its been a little while since I had the bankroll of my last job, but Wire Transfers of $8,000+ had a token rate of $0.0575. The lowest it goes now without a Wire Transfer is $0.07 for 1875 tokens. Credit Card purchases dont go below .07 a token mainly because of all the fees the CC and CC Processors tack on

>Its been a little while since I had the bankroll of my last job, but Wire Transfers of $8,000+ had a token rate of $0.0575.

Holy shit Sup Forumsro, you must have a goldmine of content

Ill post 2 of my old names I dont use anymore. Once your tip score hits a certain level crazy bitches come out of the woodwork and stalk you for more tips. I had 1 bitch actually track down my work number so she could call me and ask why I haddnt be on in awhile (I was, just under a different name)

WhiskeynTits
SixSicSix

Those 2 screen names account for probably $15,000-$25,000 worth of tip score and dont even track all the money in Google Wallet, Paypal, and Amazon gift cards

I actually never saved anything. When I was at my last job I made so much fuck you money recording anything just wasnt worth my time... Id just pay for another show tomorrow

Are you still active on mfc? and you're right those 2 accounts are offline.

nice, anything ever lead to a hookup? that's wild a camwhore tracked you down at work, she still cam?

Yea I am still on a few times a week. Just cant afford the crazy nights like back in the day. I remember one night I got drunk and bored and dropped $700 on making Colombian girls do all kinds of messed up shit. I paid one girl 600 tokens (which is a fuckton for south american models) to keep hitting herself in the mouth (she had braces) until her lips were bleeding. Psycho bitch had a bloody ear to ear grin when I kept tipping

I had 3 regular girls that I would take care of using Paypal and Google Wallet. After awhile we would just text and get on skype totally avoiding MFC. I met 2 of them. The other girl just disappeared one day. No texts, emails, never logged into MFC again. Still wonder what happened to her.

I dont know about psycho chick. I never logged into that name again and blocked her on Skype

>Those 2 screen names account for probably $15,000-$25,000 worth of tip score and dont even track all the money in Google Wallet, Paypal, and Amazon gift cards

any regerts? seems like buyer's remorse is over 90% on mfc

Omg that's messed up! I need to make around $700 a night to make it worth my whole so that's not too crazy, but man I'm not going to hit myself for it fuck no

Not really. I did some fairly mean shit to a couple models when I was drunk. That I sort of regret. As for spending the money? No. I had more money than I knew what to do with. Between MFC, coke, bar bills, and gambling, MFC was by far the most under control of my vices

Any other terrible/awsome shit you made them do.

Are you a top 2 row model? $700 in a night is rough for most girls

I know most models are rude to their guys, I prefer a more personal touch and I choose my mfc friends carefully, of course the random high roller comes in and takes over the night sometimes, but I try to never have my friends have any tipper remorse.

I always tried to get new girls who didn't do anal to stick toys up their ass. Just up they money amount till the caved.

No I'm not, I'm still working in the 500 - 1000ranks of the missmfc competition every month. I'm trying to build myself up to be in the top tho. (I'll admit $700 is the top night of the week for me, but I need to come close to it)

It depends on my mood but if a "slave" is acting up I will make them fuck a hair brush bristles first and tell them they cant stop until im sure the tears are real.

I also have a squirt fetish. One girl kept saying she had to be quiet because her kids were sleeping. Long story short I yelled at her and said if she wanted another penny out of me she was going to do what I told her... Her little daughter (probably 6-7) walked in the room at the perfect time to see her mom piss in her own face and hair.

Bahahaha

That is actually one of my main fetishes. The act doesnt really matter to me. Its forcing them to do something you can tell they REALLY dont want to do.

I get guys like you in my room sometimes, they try to tempt me with tips of 3000, I always have to laugh at their sadness, add a 0 then come talk to me you sadistic fuck. (Even then I would never hurt myself, but at least I'll listen to you try to convince me lol)

I got burnt a few times with models on PayPal and decided no more camwhores for me.

I don't go as far as tears...but discomfort yes.

>No I'm not, I'm still working in the 500 - 1000ranks of the missmfc competition every month.

post cam name or boobies, don't offline tips count higher for camscore?

what does a girl around #500 make a month? I guess 10k

I am what I am, but I can say I am extremely upfront about what I am looking for, and always nice when you tell me to fuck off (always tell someone "have a good night" even if they just said they are reporting you. Its just good karma)

For the really sadistic stuff though you have to go with Colombian, Romanian, or south African girls. Colombian girls will do almost anything you can imagine for 200 tokens at once. Romanians think they are worth more but really arent. You just have to lurk their room for a few hours and when they havent gotten a tip in 2 hours, make your offer again. SA's are similar to Colombian girls but speak zero english and you can just tell they are dead inside/working in a brothel. A few times Ive told them to do something, they will look off screen at someone, make some clicking noises... and you can almost see their soul die a little as they put their head down and do what you just told them to do.

Have Kik?

Offline tips do not count higher for the camscore no, camscore is time online / tips received (and some other random variables) Offline tips will count those tokens to the last cam session. so if you go online after receiving a tip offline, there is the appearance of a camscore jump, but the score would be the same if the tip was giving while she was online the last time. I might do an AMA at some point I'll save my boobs for then.

PayPal is kind of fucked anyway because adult services arent allowed. I never sent PayPal to a model I haddnt talked to a few times before. I think we all got ripped off a few times

I can't do any other counties ect Canada for that reason.

I do, but it's the same as my mfc account, and I'm not ready to make that public right now, I'm enjoying the fact that I can type freely without it reflecting on my image

I know there are a lot of cam model studios and I hate that exists in my line of work. But those models don't pay any taxes either, so 200 tokens for them, has the same purchasing power as 300/400 tokens to a legitimate model.

Weak. But understandable. Was going to send you a few bucks for being a nice femanon

I forgot to answer your last question, it depends on the month, around Christmas we make way less, it'll be around $6000 around rank 500, and other months it's close to $8000

I do like tears...but seeing a model loose her shit at someone is funny. Some bitches need to spend those tokkkens to anger management

You're very kind, perhaps you will find me on mfc tonight. I'll be online in like 4 hours lol

That and the conversion rate from USD to wherever they are. From my understanding MFC (which is based in Florida) sends payments out in dollars, which is massive for someone in a place like Columbia, Venezuela, South Africa, or Mexico.

As for taxes, Id be willing to bet 75+% of MFC models dont report their 1099 at the end of the year. It will catch up to them eventually. I also have a hard time believing someone like KickAz is paying quarterly taxes on what she is bringing in (Ive been in her room on $10,000+ dollar nights. You honestly think she is putting $3,100 of that paycheck away in a money market right away so she can pay her estimated taxes?

>For the really sadistic stuff though you have to go with Colombian, Romanian, or south African girls. Colombian girls will do almost anything you can imagine for 200 tokens at once. Romanians think they are worth more but really arent. You just have to lurk their room for a few hours and when they havent gotten a tip in 2 hours, make your offer again.

Sup Forumsro, you're my mentor, didn't know this stuff, or that SA chicks were even on there

I've seen some Colombian's that are hot af

Any hint which one?

What are your tags? ;) I normally sort by US, # in room, then search squirt, slave, or GFE. Then look through previews of girls with black hair, tattoos, or with their feet already in view. What are the chances Id find you? I actually think ill log on MFC tonight for a few hours while drinking and watching the Cubs game

Will you laugh at my penis?

I can't speak for individual models of course, but you're right mfc pays out every model in USD regardless of their location.
And most models that I speak with don't pay taxes, most don't even know they have to until I tell them. But it's pretty easy to spot the top 50 models who do and don't pay taxes, the ones that do have a super huge house / car and all the other things you can't pay without legal money, and I think that's all I should say about that lol.
I myself am registered as a business and do everything by the book.

>I forgot to answer your last question, it depends on the month, around Christmas we make way less, it'll be around $6000 around rank 500, and other months it's close to $8000

ty, I definitely want to look for you tonight too, give us something to go on, maybe a pic of 1 boobie and ur hair color :)

I will say that I'm an American, but I live in another country. And with those tags you won't find me, but there is a slight chance you can see me based on the preview description sometimes. (I'll ignore any further attempts to find me, I know Sup Forums has insane detectives and perhaps I already gave too much information)

No problem. If you want another piece of advice, be a "bottom feeder" sort your list by # of people in a room and talk to the pretty, yet "alone" girls. Your 200-550 tokens go a pretty long way when you are the only person who has tipped them in the last 3 days.

As for scammers. Remember this. You can find a girl with a great personality and she will be fat/ugly. You can find a girl with a great body who is either mute/shy/boring AF. If you however find a model that is both hot and has a great personality in the room, but she has nobody in her room/a shitty cam score (less than 900) she will rip you off the second you pay for something. There is always a "reason" a models camscore is the way it is. Dont think you found the diamond in the ruff.

Great example. SexySammi is actually semi attractive for an older broad and she has a cool personality in her room. Pay for a private and she is possibly the most boring model ive ever seen dildo herself. I didnt know it was possible to make using a dildo look so.... unfun. Combined with her dirty talk ability of "oh... oh.... oh yea.... oh... uh huh" and you find why her camscore is under 1000 despite being attractive and having a good personality.

Peep peep? That you?

>the ones that do have a super huge house / car and all the other things you can't pay without legal money

I know exactly what you mean. As of right now, the top 8 by viewers.... 3 of them look like they are caming from a studio apartment. 2 have nicely decorated cam rooms, and 1 has a bedroom larger than my last apartment

If MFC doesnt geotag you to the US I wouldnt find you unless I am drunk AF and looking to make someone pee themselves. If im in a normal mood the broken english or lack of english means I dont even bother with other countries

No, I will give one hint though. One of my current screen names is very very similar to one of the names I posted

ty Sup Forumsro! if you find a sweet bottom feeder room after the game tonight post it on Sup Forums, will try to get in there and acquire more jedi powers

Okay I think this is it for me tonight guys, Thanks for the conversation and I'll definitely do an AMA type thing here one day soon. Just remember, mfc is fun for kicks and kinks, but there are plenty of models (like myself) that build real long lasting relationships as well. :mhug

>AMA

Yasss, ever used a fucking machine on cam?

as a very advid collector and recorder of cam sluts/shows i will give you this bit of advice. ANY rate above $1 per min in that sites token currency conversion is a rip off and you are just throwing money away like a retard. a camslut is not going to be any better than a .50 cent a min camslut, i promise you this. as a matter of fact, the higher the rates are the more fake the show gets. i guess some idiots are into that, but if you want a fake show you can still get it for 1$ a min or less.

i personally dont go on MFC, but on CB i have gotten great shows for 6-12 tokens a min, which is pennies on the dollar. remember, your dick is your enemy. he will make you think you need to pay more than you actually do. you dont.

if you got anymore questions AMA. i have over 300GB of recorded camshow content. im pretty much an expert at this point.

I love the ones who take 5 minutes to strip "dance" and then curl their finger into their palms and pretend to finger themselves. I hope they enjoyed those tokens because I won't be a repeat customer.

Yeah...had that shit with anal shows....that dildo is clearly not in your ass.

get over yourself and either post tits with timestamp or gtfo

which is exactly why you shoud honestly not use tokens at all if you can avoid it. instead ask them for their skype ID and paypal. make the purchase to their paypal account rather than in tokens. this way you can easily charge back if they try to screw you over. some good ones dont clock watch tho and you can even go overtime.

tokens is really a last resort and only if the girl looks respectable. ive done this so much that i can pretty much tell who is a bullshitter just by looking at them nowadays.

Who is your favorite girl?

Problem is lots of girls are refusing to use PayPal for that reason...they get fucked Over too

if you didnt record that then this is fake.

if you did record then sauce it.

I've done Skype shows. They always want to talk and pretend we're friends and I am not paying to get off. If I want to talk we can do it after.

This man gets it.

bump wit booty

i have many favorites.

but there is one that i met who i actually got to stop doing cam for others and will wife in the future. so i dont really count her she stopped camming years ago and she never will unless i allow it..

personally i very rarely charge back if they can manage to make me happy. if i do charge back its because they did a shittastic show even for my relatively low standards or i just overpayed when i shouldnt have. pinays are the ones most willing to accept paypal tho ill admit.

the only skype girls that ever talk AFTER a show is over are pinays. they try to get ultra friendly with you only because they want you to drop more money. the "hey hru?" "want show bb? spam gets annoying and out of control at times".

NA asian girls or NA girls in general that i actually do want to talk to and do shows with often give you the cold shoulder. if you want money from a client, talk to them but dont fucking spam them.

any mfc chicks u recommend avoiding, for me Stormy and SandraPopa come to mind

do you post your private collection online anywhere cambro?

the flips are my fav too, i know when they ask me how my mood is they will get down to business right away privately

i avoid MFC altogether. too many sluts thinking they are worth more than a fucking house. its lunacy. even the 3/10s are honestly trying to charge you like $50 just to show ass. CB isnt much better, but atleast you can occasionally get the chill girls who are not on to make money but are on to just chat and fap for a low price when the opportunity arises.

ive had people ask me this alot whenever threads like this arise, but the simple answer is i cant because it would require a shit ton of editing on alot of videos. some shit i just cant show or dont want to show.

Before the thread dies can you give a few more fucked up stories?

im not the guy who was giving those fucked up stories that are probably fake since zero screen recordings.

i dont really force my camgirls into anything painful or humiliating since i get off on the persons pleasure, not pain. the worst thing is that i made a couple girls fuck themselves too hard and they shredded there pussies up (pic very related) , but thats their own fault for not using enough lube.

s

I know camwhores aren't goddesses, women who are 8s-10s irl don't have to do this shit, but with all the decent looking camwhores in the 5-7 range why go for fat ugly gooks?

i have a very strong fetish for asians, i also lhave a fetish for chubby women, they are very fun. they actually appeal to me more.

however i do have solid 8s-10s in my collection. pic related for example is my ex. she wasn't a camgirl but she did do a few things on cam for me including pic exhanges.

Chaturbate is similarly priced and has full sex shows.

Tits or GTFO

another one of my ex gfs who was a camgirl and isnt asian "no longer camming atm"

sorry, i just really like chubby girls. long and involved history with pic related girl tho... she actually did this behind her gfs back if im not mistaken.

this is the best looking gook I've seen on mfc, but she's boring af and as far as I know doesn't use toys

I've spent $1000 plus on that shit, was like an addiction for me spending money on that.

like i said, stop looking on MFC. never pay for fake tits dude, NEVER.

I have spent almost 100k usd on one girl on mfc. Boy do I feel silly!

it really is an addiction that i want to break from... but idk how.

Oh my bad here is my proof.

Sup Forumsro I don't wanna see all the wieners on chaturbate, that's cucky, mfc is wiener-free

I feel your pain

which whore? wish I had that kinda disposable income

you must be paying under 6 cents a token

Sadly it wasnt until they contacted me on the phone. A guy with a Norwegian accent told me about wire transfers. I had spent about 40k on my debit card at about 8 cents per token.

oh and it was SnugglePunk

you can ignore users that spam those gifs tho if thats what you are talking about.

once upon a time i use to reccomend C4 above everything else, but that was back before it implemented tokens and actually had a section DEDICATED to paypal users. those were the good days of camming...

>SnugglePunk

why would you do this for such a average look girl? you better of had fucked her for that much money, MULTIPLE times.

Chaturbate > MFC.
End of discussion.

No I never even met her. She got me what more can I say. I thought she actually was into me, like I wasnt just another customer.

>oh and it was SnugglePunk

Is this her? I recorded this public show recently, but never tipped her

if it was a bank transfer you had best call your bank and say your CC got stolen and get that 100k back. they will do it no questions asked, and it will fuck her royally which is pay back for fucking you over.

be a man and do it user.