Feels thread

Feels thread
>be speaking to this girl over the internet for almost a year
>ask her out and meet her in London, rinse repeat over the summer
>date for 3 months, to then end it because of the distance and inability to see her
>she doesnt want to end it, so take her back when drunk, just to end it again a week later
>shitstorm ensues, she hates me and never wants to speak to me again
>1 week later she messages me telling me she loves and she'll take me back if I change, and I promise to.
>next day she says she never wants to speak to me again because she saw message on my instagram account about me asking a friend whether or not a girl was single.
>she rings me crying calling me a cunt and that she should have never have forgiven me for doing this to her in the first place
>I tell her I love her, and she says fuck off, haven't spoken since

How have you thrown away a years work and devotion through your own self destructive tendencies?

too bad

>be on Sup Forums
>asking for relationship advice from cesspool of neckbeards, psychopaths, and mental outcasts
fuck kid, do you know where you're at?

he never asked for advice faggot

Ah, my apologies, I've seen like five of these "muh girlfriend issues" threads today and I assumed this tard would be asking for help too

I lost like 4 best friends. My first one moved away. Second one ghosted one day. Third one made other friends and stop associating with me. Final one dissed me and I decided to ghost them.

Since then I haven't had any friends. I don;'t trust people, and have lost a lot of my desire to connect with others. Whenever someone tries to be friend me, comes back from the past, or a girl wants to date I ignore them.

I ignore everyone now and focus on myself. Even starting to ignore my self though too.

Feeling very detached.

Good evening, anons. Is the kind user from last Friday over here? You were the one who told me to join you "next time" in a feels thread. Probably missed that, but perhaps you are here this evening again.

And also, tell me about your lives, anons. Tell me whats been bugging you. Get it off your chest

Me and my ex lived together for 2 months then she went to college 2 states away and everyday we would fight because I would instigate it knowing she'd always come back later that night. Went on for 10 more months before she fucked her old highschool friend and left me. Long distance is terrible anyway

>Tell me whats been bugging you.
When i get up and look to the future, i see nothing i would be looking forward to.

I should get a job, but i don't think i would be able to do anything but menial labor and that is not something i am looking forward to. I quit my previous job few months ago, because i wanted to get better one. Now i sit in darkness of my room, play vidya i don't even enjoy and hate myself.

But mostly the first thing: There is nothing i want from my life. I want to want, to have desire, but all desires i had, i buried, because following them would be too much work with uncertain result.
Gosh i hate myself.

I am really sorry to hear that, user. I am not really great with words but I will try a bit nonetheless. I believe you can make a change. At least you had the thought of becoming better (in this case getting a nicer job). You will never know unless you really try. I too have doubts about myself, because the results are uncertain, which is also the reason why a lot of stuff rather repels me. Instead of too much vidya, get a bit outside for once, get some light and enjoy some peace. Get inside yourself and perhaps draw a bit of strenght from it. Its what I do when I feel like shit: go for a jog in nature, take a break on a bench and talk to myself to relieve myself and get a clear head for the road ahead for the things that could get me further.

I hope my rambling makes a tad bit of sense to you. And I wish you good luck, buddy

Thanks, i appreciate that.

posting this here too.
Im living at home with my parents.
They pay for nearly all of my shit except for gas.
I have no job, no friends, im fat and starting not to care for myself and i have only half an education.
Currently looking for an apprenticeship as a car mechanic, but i feel like i've lost interest in cars. I feel like i've lost interest in everything.
I dont like talking to people.
Feel like shit every day, feel bad for my parents too.
Dad is the only one working, mom is suffering from social anxiety and cant work.
Tried talking to my doctor about it, but only said i have low self-esteem and need to build it up.
I dont know what the fuck to do anymore.

>Whenever someone tries to be friend me, comes back from the past, or a girl wants to date I ignore them
That's some retarded mental masturbation bullshit you're engaging in there, friend.

Anytime again. If you have a best buddy, I would also suggest you spend some quality time with that person in any way. Its what usually drives my bad thoughts away. Especially when I can rarely meet him nowadays due to our little time we both have.

And also, maybe treat yourself to something nice once in a while. Can be anything. Perhaps it raises your spirit.

Have a great day/night though, user. We care about you.

That means you were totally wrong.

We need to spread the word of this user

Not caring for yourself will lead to worse shit slowly but surely. I did too, and then my eating was fucked. My stomach felt like shit most of the time, I felt worse than before and it just kept going on like a devilĀ“s circle. Took a lot to get that in order again.

You could try and lose some weight, try some regular exercise, do something for yourself, That alone could bolster your mind and self esteem. It will take time, but if you stay persistent, you will see the changes. I wish you well, user. Trust in yourself!

If you work yourself up, you should be able to see things in a different light. Then another spark for your interests could light up once again

Also living at home and can't find an apprenticeship. This shit is not fun.