So the other day, I started to use okcupid, it's a dating app for singles to meet other singles...

So the other day, I started to use okcupid, it's a dating app for singles to meet other singles, and someone tried to contact me already, this person claimed to be a college student, so far we were texting, but when I tried to call, I got that message saying "the mail text user is not accepting calls at this time" I asked her if she was using a text app, and she said yes, cause it saves her data if she uses a app for texting, I asked her what kind of phone, she Said she have a htc 1x, now on the picture she showed me she is holding an iPhone, anyways

Yesterday she asked me if I could help her out to buy some books she really needs to study for a test, that the books are like 150 bucks, I found a copy online of that book for 5 bucks, and I told her, she said that it would be way easier if she buys them there and asked me for money,
By this time I already told her that I am a business owner, that I have 3 houses already, and im ok financially, I told her that I cannot be sending money to someone that I barely know and that I haven't spoken on the phone with, she keeps pushing and telling me sad stories on how she may dropout and her grandma with cancer and such, what should I do Sup Forums?

Pic related, us the one she sent ne

tell that bitch to bounce on the cock before you send her a single cent

Tell her that if she needs a sugar daddy then she better send you quality nudes before you give her money

in the case that you're being sincere, please DON'T send this person any money. it sucks that people do shit like this online, but now more than ever there is no shame (e.g. gofundme where people don't even need to craft good lies.) there are now thousands upon thousands of useless young people who sit around all day trying to skim cash off the top, and the girls in my generation don't even know how to "sweeten the deal" like I've heard the older women did, though that's another conversation...

t. millenial

I am been honest here, I just wanted to try my luck on a dating site since I got tired of women just seeking me for my money

Say that you can't buy it, or just come up with a lie why you can't afford it. Of she stops talking to you then, then good for you

Obvious catfish is obvious.

Well the thing is that now I'm curious about this person, at this point I don't even know is is a real woman

Haha im interested in the followup actually :D

She wants your money, not you.

Tell her she can have the cash if she comes to you and meets you face to face. Then arrange a meeting and just no-show.

Now we know this is a catfish and I was suspecting this from the beginning, now the question is how do I expose, or how can I have me some fun with this person?

I won't post her number yet cause I don't want a white knight to be a fag and fuck my shit up

broooooo bail, red flags everywhere, this is not a drill

Tell her to give you her PayPal so you can send it to her. Guarantee the PayPal address is in the Philippines. Happened to me multiple times.

I wanna know more

Reverse image searched the photo, seems legit.
Don't do it, user. she might be real but don't send her money you fucking moron

I ain't sending money, already did that image reverse search as well, but by changing the name of the picture one can get away with that too

Ask her to send you a picture proving that she is a woman, or ask for a video chat or call, if she wants $150 then she could at least do that to prove that she's she

OP rather send me the 5 dollars. I won't be a cuck and ask for more

Not much to say really. Talked to a bunch of girls on a slut app called tagged or something and they turned out to be Filipinos catfishing white American guys. I sent them a dollar but they all asked for between 120 and 150.

In all seriousness if they wont set up some way to call you, or meet you in public it is most likely a scam or them trying to fuck with you. Plenty of girls out there my guy, let this one fuck off

Just pay, ...
s(he) is sooo nice, ...

stupid idiot

Update, almost got her

Don't send it user! Tell her to atleast timestamp.. Please don't waste your money on this bitch.

Not wasting money on this scam, just trying to figure out who this is

Then tell her to send more pics of herself with timestamp. Offer it as deal for money.

so this is her "friend"

Lol 99.99% of trying yo get your money

Then you shouldn't tell them you're super well off

total bs man dont get scammed

Tell her that person can’t receive money through Walmart due was reported and you asked btw If a expired Id can be used and they said yes.

I told her I'm good with money when I found out about the fake messages, I do have money's, but I told her that to get her attention to me

HAHA well held. Call that number