SCANDINAVIA IS NOT A COUNTRY! I'm so tired of Americans asuming that Scandinavia is a country when it is actually three...

SCANDINAVIA IS NOT A COUNTRY! I'm so tired of Americans asuming that Scandinavia is a country when it is actually three seperate countries with their own cultures. Finland, Sweden, And Denmark have their own currencies, governments and people and they do not like to be confused with one another.

>Finland

Are you retarded OP?

Where's Norway?

I suspect some swedish trolling here, oh the irony

So Norway isn't a country? Because considering it isn't in the EU it is arguably even more independent than the 3 you listed.

What about finland? It's part of scandinavia, and a separate country. OP is for once not a faggot

You mean northern Denmark ?

Hell yea. I mean, jeez, I couldn't count on two hands the amount of times I was at work last night and someone said, "Scandinavia sure is a Country, innit? One big ol' Country without any separate regions or governments making it up. I sure am glad that this is true, that... that Scandinavia is a just a whole Country".

and Norway ?
fuck off

Finland isn't Scandinavian..
It's closer related to the Baltics and Russia historically and linguistically.

They used to be back when Finland conquered most of Europe and started colonies all over the world

Also, America isn't a country, is a whole continent with 35 countries, from Canada to Argentina. Dumbass.

Who the fuck cares what Americans think? They're practically a third world nation at this point.

Are you actually surprised? Americans are fucking retarded when it comes to the outside world. I even met a bitch the other day who didn’t know where Spain was. I bet at least half of Americans think that Amsterdam is a country.

America is shortened from the United States of America. Much in the same was you might call Thomas Cruise Mapother IV simply Tom. The concept is not hard to grasp so stop being such a nigger.

>reaches way into russia
>not a single city further east than the black sea
what kind of a retard came to this conclusion?

i once talked to an american who thought all of the iberian peninsula was spain and that portugal was next to sweden

I dont call Thomas Cruise Mapother IV Tom, i call him Tom Cruise fuckin retard

1/3 correct, Finland indeed isn't in Scandinavia.

It bothers me even more that Americans talk about Europe as a homogeneous entity.
>I went to Europe for vacation
>Europeans do things like this
>European food is like that
>European culture this and that