...we come in?

...we come in?

where's the door

>We don't need no education
>...
>Teacher, leave them kids alone!
What did they mean by this? They probably got hundreds, if not thousands, of people to drop out of school with that one song.

SO YA
THOUGHT YA

Is this where...

I think it had less to do about abandoning education and more about criticising the education system itself, showing it drains children of all their energy and discourages any sort of individualism

Nah, it's literally a call against abusive teachers that were plenty in the old times, who would whip children in class for having a bad haircut and all kinds of dumb shit, because teachers were (and still are) mostly old people, whom are resentful of young kids.

The album also goes further with this, as the teacher who is whipping and screaming at the children is being abused by his wife at home.

Its about the ANUS of the schooling system

The bad grammar implied a hint of sarcasm.

I think this gets much more hate than it deserves

It also gets more love than it deserves so it makes it even

Fair enough

>"it sucks so bad to be rich and famous wahhhh!" the album

>"How could you be unhappy? You're rich and famous!"

>"look at all these guitars!"

>he thinks money cures depression

>listening to marijuanna based bands
No thank you. What is there to gain from such drole music?

>muh muh plant just a plant just a plant it's just a plant muh plant guys it's just a plant muh plant muh plant
>DUDE WEED LOL
*smokes it once and becomes transended*
I Don't think so sweetie.

Never trust an addict, their brains are being controlled and they will stop short of nothing to protect their precious addiction.

Good music, regardless of the lyrical themes or your position on its themes can simply good music. You can't just deny that something is musically good just because it has lyrical themes that you disagree with. But the fact is that there IS no good druggie music. It is ALL based on their cancer-brained druglaced psuedo spiritual BULLSHIT and I don't like it. Oh its a taste thing right? NO. The music just flat out SUCKS! I don't want to hear some gay ass hippie telling me how WICKED COOL he is because he burned some shityt little plant and breathed it in. Big whoop! Let me know when Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and the other greats of old took drugs just to write good music. Use your brains kids, not your garden.

And before you stoners even THINK about replying to me...
This is the only reply you'll ever get you drug addicted freak, and you're lucky for it. Go impose your destructive drug ideas on someone else. How about you turn yourself into the police, "friend"?

haha yeah same

>"WANNA TAKE A BAAAAAAAATH?"

>tfw ywn

This is one of the most creative album loops I've ever listened to.

lol