TRUMP GENERAL - REFUSE OREOS EDITION

>Delegates Trump: 1,176 [61 Dels Needed]
SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=O-iuSYKaBRU
>Jeff Sessions at NRA Forum 5/20/16
youtube.com/watch?v=m2d8N5psACM

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/22/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VDqLc-5-pDI
>Lewandowski on Judge Jeanine 5/21/16
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIEvam49qs
>NRA Attendees React to Trump Appearance
youtube.com/watch?v=wD6eAjDuR3o

ENTERTAINMENT
>RSBN Presents: Hispanics for Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=2_PczITyQIo
>Trump on Citizen Kane
youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
>Pro-Trump Plane trolls Bernie rally in Cali
youtube.com/watch?v=KKjD8ilvFac
>Insiders explain the concept of a “Dank meme”

>Trump in Little Rascals
youtube.com/watch?v=Twbm0gQMVdk
>Benghazi.exe
youtube.com/watch?v=NzABHHAFw4U
>Protesters Interrupt Bill Clinton in Pomona
youtube.com/watch?v=jkTvIlV84Yk
>Monkeys at the Zoo (Anti-Trump Protesters Embarrass themselves)
youtube.com/watch?v=1mX0U8Bh32o
>Driving the Trumpventador
youtube.com/watch?v=eM3-WyTz08w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

TV/LIVESTREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
rallyfortrump.com/

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DscfyMJP7U4

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
youtube.com/user/trump/videos
freetypinggame.net/play4.asp?lesson=26&time=1&AGo1=Start Test
youtu.be/hU3CYs77Ku4
youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I
wdbj7.com/content/news/Roanoke-College-poll-Trump-Clinton-in-dead-heat-in-Virginia-380514421.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS AWOOOVEMENT

Ye

Latest Banter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
donaldtrump2016online.com/

TRUMPGEN ARCHIVE
trumpshow.info/
pastebin.com/E3nwRBJe
mega.nz/#F!ScYQybBC!tV2EHJPyBcFT2P-j5pZAGg

ARTICLES/NEWS
>The Mysterious Mary Trump
thenational.scot/news/the-mysterious-mary-trump-the-full-untold-story-of-how-a-young-scotswoman-escaped-to-new-york-and-raised-a-us-presidential-candidate.17824
>How Close Are Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton?
politico.com/gallery/2013/07/how-close-are-huma-abedin-and-hillary-clinton-169489?slide=0
>NATE SILVER: Why I "screwed up" on Trump
finance.yahoo.com/news/nate-silver-why-screwed-donald-214318184.html;_ylt=A86.JyE9JD1XtmEArBUnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTE0dDg1ZnBkBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZVSTNDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--
>Trump’s speaking fees are HALF of Hillary’s
yahoo.com/finance/news/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-speaking-fee-163428237.html
>Trump has the most votes of any GOP Primary Candidate
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/trump-one-step-closer-nomination-hillary-one-step-forward-two-steps-back/
>Trump Releases Shortlist of SCOTUS Prospects
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-releases-list-of-names-of-potential-united-states-supreme-c
>Ann Coulter: Trump’s Problem with Women
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/18/ann-coulter-trumps-problem-women/

EMPEROR’S DESK
>Trey Gowdy endorses Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=zw3md54mNrY
>RT: Trump is turning the political paradigm on its head
youtube.com/watch?v=adYtKDv7cgw
>What Hillary Really Represents
topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-hillary-clinton-really-represents/
>Trump Supporter Confronts Cruz over Delegates
abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/trump-supporter-confronts-ted-cruz-delegates-38661152
>Trump YT Channel
youtube.com/user/trump/videos

awoo

WOMEN STAND WITH TRUMP

FUCK TRUMP

Ya'll ready for this?

NOT GUILTY!
I HOPE YOU AMERICANS ARE READY FOR SOME CHIMPOUTS IN BALTIMORE!

Hello Sup Forums, we are Anonymous.

Donald Trump is not actually a patriot. Rather, he is a small but well financed and highly organized bigot. His campaign and core values consists of a failed bran. He specializes in degrading minorities and spewing his unique and disgusting brand of hate, along with misogynistic rhetoric. Over the past approximately 9 months, Anonymous has confronted him via his campaign staff several times, both online and on the ground – over Trump campaigns bigoted hate speech. In Chicago, our combined cyber and ground operations were enough to cause the Trump campaign to cancel their plans to rally entirely. In addition, these Anonymous campaigns have decimated his reputation, and cost his campaign some precious momentum. But this can never be taken for granted. And so when Donald Trump recently started to win polls in Ohio and Florida, Anonymous once again needs to move into action.

Over the last several confrontations between Anonymous and the Trump campaign, we have developed a fairly refined strategy. Our approach will be two pronged. Donald Trump's campaign maintains a rather large cyber infrastructure, and we will destroy this entirely by various means. On the ground, Anonymous will deploy operatives who will initiate our Standard Operating Procedure for dealing with rallies and his other gatherings that are bastions of hate.

This sustained campaign against Donald Trump will continue until Donald Trump drops out of the presidential race. Anonymous calls upon all Anons, allied crews, hacktivists – and supporters worldwide to join with us in attacking every known cyber asset of the Trump campaign. Details on the targets can be found on the Op website. Tweet your successes with the hashtags #OpShutDownTrump and #FeelTheBern so we can track the damage done to this moron.

... continued

why are hillary shills so pathetic?... does anyone actually miss cruizmissiles and rubiobots?
I do...
sometimes I look up old cruzmissiles posts on the archive and cry myself to sleep...

>you will never eat a wolfgirl's pussy

>women

>you will never fuck as many women as Donald Trump

AND HOW, I TELL YOU HWAT

Anons and supporters who live in Ohio and Florida, or who are planning on traveling there for the rallies – we encourage you to prepare to utilize our SOP For Confronting Donald Trump On The Ground linked above. Network together, rehearse scenarios with the SOP. While it is doubtful these idiots will show up, it is critical that Anonymous have a well prepared presence on the ground in both Florida and Ohio.

To all women, minorities, and intellectuals: we ask that you to put this hateful person from your mind entirely. Anonymous has this for you. We know how to deal with this animal, and we will do so. Forget him. Let us handle this for you as our gift of condolence for your unspeakable experience with oppression.

Finally, to Donald Trump: we are coming for you. We will defeat you just as we always have. Your best bet is to stop this foolishness at once. We know you will not, so you can fucking….

EXPECT US

... cont

I want trump to fuck me in the ass.

Don't you have anything better to do?

This is a call to all Anons, the true Anons that are still left that aren't edgy redditors. A call to the intellectuals that are disgusted at the current political climate, both at Washington and here at Sup Forums. A call to the patriots that are concerned for the direction our country is headed towards. A call to the American citizens that know that we are better than the bigoted rhetoric that is spewed by the extremist right wingers.

This is a call to discover the truth that has yet to be found. The truth that Trump IS the establishment; nothing more than a power-hungry, authoritarian businessman that will not institute the change that is necessary for our country.

This is a call for a coup.

Fellow Anons, if we wish to stop the road to tyranny, we must start at the grassroots.

Spread the word. Sup Forums will no longer be seen as a bastion of hate and bigotry. This is a call for a coup. This is a call for intellectuals to rise up and start the political revolution.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

come home white man

now we have to put up with retards like these

Representing MAGA over at FreeTypingGame.Net

freetypinggame.net/play4.asp?lesson=26&time=1&AGo1=Start Test

youtu.be/hU3CYs77Ku4

use carefully

>anonymous
And into the trash it goes.

>EXPECT US
>NIGGA
>EXPECT US LIKE JESUS TO COME BACK
Hi there Django, enjoying that minimal wage?

Anyone concerned about the organizational game Hillary can play in contrast to Trump?

Trump staff is pretty small. And his ground game was outplayed by Cruz people.

Obama is a better pres. candidate than Hillary. He effortlessly reframes things while Hillary buys into frames and does retarded things like make people imagine Trump in the White House. That's a losing strategy for Hillary.

Video: youtube.com/watch?v=LibRNYJmZ-I

Oh wow
Look what I found from our favorite neighbor

Notice anything?

Baltimore chimpout incoming!!!!!!

>you will never fuck Donald Trump

Trump about to do 2 events in Cali wtf is the madman thinking? What do you predict for happenings?

Well gee willikers, if these bad boys of the internet say Trump is the establishment, then he must be!

I now #fuckamooseforanymouse

Did the guy get off?

>Donald Trump is not actually a patriot.
FUCKING SHERLOCK OUT OF NOWHERE.

Oh shit. I didn't realize they were going to doxx Donald J. Trump. It's over now.

I now #standwithRand.

HIDE YOUR WIFE

HIDE YOUR KIDS

Donald, as you can see I managed to steal all of delegates from Hofer. With my clever use of prostitutes all around Vienna, I coerced the masses to vote for a true conservative.

Donald, it's not too late. Hand them over.

Yes on all charges

First they steal our candidate. Now they steal our waifus? This is unacceptable.

rate my oc

I miss Ted more than the turtle man at this point.

I was having a nice day.

Traitorous Mexican-"Americans" rioting.

Just as planned.

AwOovement

Because of the innocent vertict we are now at chimpcon 2. Stay tuned.

I like it

Oh boy.

saved

Time for Baltimore liberals to get culturally enriched.

7/10

God fucking damn.

They put fucking watermark on it
I've seen that pic posted here weeks and weeks ago

Ho Lee Fuk

Bang Ding Ow

ty ^^

You don't even know what a patriot is. Patriotism in Croatia is dependence on the State, as you've demonstrated with your "free" healthcare, and "free" 4 weeks of paid vacation, or just the history of Croatia in general over the past 100 years.

What's it feel like to live in a country that has never known freedom and probably never will?

> Dox Trump
> Money starts spraying out of the monitor

New poll has Trump and Hillary tied in Virginia 38/38

>What do you predict for happenings?

Trump wants them to spill blood

its going to rattle the democrats cages

>iwn be a Japanese schoolboy and go to the summer festival with a bunch of friends and see kawaii girls from school in kimonos act all shy when I buy one of them a caramel covered apple or a mask from the festival
>iwn set off sparklers with my cute Japanese gf on the beach
Life is truly suffering, anons.

At least I can own guns though.

Trump gen's make me happy

if brexit happens that will be more happiness

That's so if they can rig the election for Hillary they can claim legitimacy. That's why polls from the JewsMedia are always close.

What the fuck? They think they can just take credit for our memes? WE invented poorly photoshopped MAGA hats, how is it an "original"?

Poor Australia. I genuinely feel bad for those fuckers.

I know the Webb meme needs to die but it's worth noting the VP debates are in Virginia this year

Picking Webb would also screw Clinton by either 1) pushing Clinton to pick a more conservative VP to counter, which would backfire miserable as Bernouts and progressives stayed home or switched to Trump while no Conservatives will ever switch to Clinton, or 2) pushing her to pick an even more batshit progressive than she's currently considering, thus alienating moderates and pushing them to stay home or go for Trump

As long as Trump doesn't pick an insane religious neocon I'll be happy (and even if he does, all it changes is that instead of voting for him, I'm voting against Clinton... same result).

guns are stil fun

Uh oh, sekrit details rolling out

Donald John Trump Sr.
Born June 14, 1946 (Aged 69)
725 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022

Only distribute to level 3 and up operatives

We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Expect us

Yuh. Well. It's a probability that the guy who waifufags Aisha uses reddit though. I'll ask him next time I see him.

>having this picture saved on your hard drive.

Trump on O'Reilly tonight

>dat ass
>dat back curve

Jesus that looks brutal.

it's 4D chess, he wants his Movement to be martirized, he wants the fucking spics and communists to show their true face

link please

DELETE THIS

NEW VIRGINIA POLL

Trump 38
Clinton 38

Source: wdbj7.com/content/news/Roanoke-College-poll-Trump-Clinton-in-dead-heat-in-Virginia-380514421.html

well it is win win. either they looks stupid and he looks good, or nothing happens and he still looks good

>tfw nogunz
>tfw no gf

literally the worst feels ever, I am just an incomplete man

I live right down the street from the court house too. Can't wait to watch this one

I used to have that phone about 2 years ago.

Oh no, now everyone will know he lives in a building with his name on it! Soon they will find the names of all his children!

Are there any Virginiabros itt or at least people who are familiar with that state? Tell me about it and tell me about Trump's chance.

>Poor Australia. I genuinely feel bad for those fuckers
>Australia

>tfw no gf (ever)
will trump turn shid around for me?

Trump is now leading in the average of national polls for the last month.

On schedule and under budget.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Don't worry user, Trump can take care of himself.

Whoever attacks him is in for a surprise.

I want that on my face

foxgirl > wolfgirl

dickgirls stand with trump

si virginia a relevant state electoral vote wise?

I live in Cali and I'm dissaponted I can't go to either.

should vote bernie for gov't appointed gf

id settle for any *girl's passey at this point

Yes

aye yai yai this it too much winning Mr President

I'm gonna be at the San Diego event. Can't wait to see meme magic in action.

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N