How do you feel about there officially being Female Super Saiyans now

How do you feel about there officially being Female Super Saiyans now

time to breed the superior race

Like the idea, wish it happened in something else besides Dragon Ball Super-Hot-Garbage

It's better than most of Z.

Haha, no, not even close. Not even in the same league as Z. At least Z knew when to stop taking itself seriously and stop introducing retarded new transformations every week. "Ultra Instinct Goku" Fuck outta here with that fanfic-shit

About damn time.

>now

A little late to the party dubfag.

Best regards,
Sub masterrace

Take off the nostalgia glasses dude.

Dragonball has always been a steaming pile of very watchable entertaining shit.

Lol but that's how DBZ always was.
>Goku fights strong enemy
>gets his ass beat
>comes back with new form and stomps enemy

Except for the Buu saga, GT, and now Super.

I watched a few episodes of Super and it was all I could take. Dropped.

I can finally stop fapping to the male ones. It was starting to become a little gay

Is that the latest episodes?

It's picked up a lot imo.

No, earlier ones and I simply don't care to go back and give it another try.

>Super Saiyan God
>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan
>Super Saiyan Rose
>Super Saiyan Berserker
>Super Saiyan Anger
>Ultra Instinct
>Saiyan Beyond God
They all legit sound like some stupid shit an edgy 13-year-old came up with on his deviantart page. Your argument is invalid af

I wanted to like super. I enjoyed the battle of god's movie. But it just seems like they jumped the shark in the worst ways. Roshi fighting on the level of god's because "muh fighting experience," random Saiyans able to reach super Saiyan just because vegeta talked shit to them. Like, goku needed all his friends to die and for a planet to be melting around him to reach it. Vegeta needed to fight a literal meteor shower.

Stupid as fuck, I'm honestly sick of people forcing le stronk females everywhere

Dude, I know what's going to go down, planet earth wipes every universe, feels bad, uses super dragon balls to resurrect all the universes

DUBS OF SPOILERS

Meh, the names are lackluster I agree, but DBS isn't too different than DBZ. The writers and animation may seem bad, but DBZ has had some wonky moments as well.
>Dragging out goku going super saiyan for 10 episodes

I'm so sick of thirty years of transformations, dragon ball resurrections, and now whis can just turn back time. Fucking, that just makes the future trunks bullshit from super look even less interesting.

I like them

It's just more Goku/Vegeta/Saiyan race circlejerking while other characters get an off-screen powerup to keep pace (aka the Toriyama Handjob), or just get pushed to the sidelines even though they've been around since the beginning (example: my boy Tien)

At least there was some build up to the first super saiyan transformation. I agree, way too much filler, but kai fixed that. Super has the opposite problem, they just bust out ultra instinct because the most boring villain of all time is bored of the tournament himself.

le feminism aside it was bound to happen anyways
it's just fanservice

Seriously, why not give tien some crazy new transformation or make his eye shoot nuclear bombs or make yamcha come out of the woodwork from his pouting after training with the Kai's or something. At least it would be fresher than "Goku is strong! Vegeta is an angry loner, don't help him! "

Haven't watched super ever so I'm not up to date on anything. Need to buy the complete series so far. Have everything from dragon ball through GT.