NEW GODSPEED

godspeedyoublackemperor.bandcamp.com/album/luciferian-towers

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferian_Towers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hated it

>Implying I pay for music

>pre-order

Fuuuuuck I'm excited. Great taste of what's to come.

A little pre-school shitposting at the bus stop this morning, eh?

what did he mean by this?

DUDE STARTS OFF SLOW BUT ENDS WITH A CRESCENDO LMAO

DUDE I'M A RETARD LMAO

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

God damn they are cringey

>so butthurt he had to post it in two threads

that album description is a college freshman tier cringe fiesta

you're being ripped off. its the same fucking thing every year with these faggots. they were good for two albums

when will they stop experimenting with american evangelist gospel hymn?
this new opening track is literally light inside light

It's nice. I enjoyed the track, thanks for posting user

oh damn, I didn't know soros was funding this

it's a masterpiece

Why does Sup Forums hate Godspeed now?

>why can't a board that thinks Taylor Swift and Kendrick are the pinnacle of music appreciate GY!BE

hmm I dunno

Newfags only just learned that Godspeed are radical leftists.

no mu just hates the new godspeed which is a watered down soulless version of their best material

Jesus fucking christ this is shit.

kendrick and GYBE are both god-tier in their respective genres, pleb.

and this, this is fucking hilarious to me.

it's almost as if they listened to The Dead Flag Blues and had no idea what they opening monologue was about.

Godspeed You! Black Emperor had some great stuff in their prime. But like all radical leftist musicians who end up having a kid because they think it's "beautiful" and "soul inspiring", they realize that the real world doesn't give a fuck about how passionate they are about their art. They also realize that their kid is no longer a play thing for inspiration but an actual human being. In realizing this, they 'grow up' by throwing their 'integrity' out the window to reuse the same formula in order to get as much money as possible to feed their child. I'm not saying it's bad that they're charging money for this second rate garbage but I think there's a lesson to be learned here. If you are a 'radical leftist' who believes in 'le art' and 'le beauty' don't have a fucking kid if you and your bandmates are homeless drifters who make 50 minute drone tracks for a living. Clean yourselves up, this isn't the late 60s anymore.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING SKYLINE!

>accepting the borders of havibg to pay money to listen to music

Naw, I'll respect their beliefs and just pirate it.

you can if you want. it's not like they are against it

Exactly

seriously how can such good musicians make amazing music and at the same time write stupid shit like this? I can barely read it, it fucking hurts to look at. You'd think that good artists would be at least somewhat intelligent, but just like with most good authors, when you find out the majority are commie, you realize they're really only very creative and talented but not much more than that.

What's wrong with it? It's inspired by the Grenfell fire in England.

jesus christ this looks like it was written by an angsty 16 year old i'm cringing so hard

it gets really good by the end.

Jesus...

/thread

Lol, what's your favorite ideology, smarty pants. Does it start with a big capital L and ends with "I suck copious amounts of dong to satiate my cravings"?

Aoty confirmed

So much about this border bullshit they're going for. These fags didn't even had a concert outside the big capital ever. All of their shitty shows are in America, France, UK, Switzerland etc.

This "clever" post literally hurts to read and I'm not even the dude you're responding to

Ehhhhh itll probably be better than their last but worse than ADBA. Track doesnt really give us much to work with.

>what's your favorite ideology
Are you like actually retarded?

What's your favorite way to fuck off from this board?
I don't even know why this post offended me so much

I mean, you're right. The intellectually honest post discarding an entire academic and historic field because he's got the red scare carved in his DNA is the bee's knees.

Not even close to as good as the 6-10-17 Belgium version. A pale shadow of that performance. Disappointed. I hope it grows on me.

Hmmmmmm, what's you guys' favorite word? Triggered much, eh hombres?

Honestly it was his retarded way of saying things that triggered me, I don't really care about the ideological discussion beforehand

Literal reminder that this is the intro to the album and one of the "short" tracks as made evident by the track listing on OP's link. Think of the 2 drone interludes they threw on the 7" with 'Allelujah and how forgettable they were: this takes the place of one of them. Album is going to deliver. Get over the tryhard writeups and enjoy the music in 3 weeks.

Valid point, not much to disagree over.

This man looks very smelly.

Jesus christ how crazy are you?

this is actually good
fuck the haters

it's really similar to Asunder tho'
like is it the same riff?

I see nothing wrong with any of this. Maybe try not being an edgelord? Or have you already sold your soul for the sake of "muh culture"?

Actually it's one of the longest tracks on the album

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferian_Towers

it's a shame that Mt. Zion aesthetic creeped on and infected gybe

The bums lose, Mr Lebowski! THE BUMS ALWAYS LOSE!

>having "idealogies"

Lmao at your life.

Too many mad Sup Forumsyps on this board who are buttflustered that GY!BE is left-anarchist and not some cuck ideology like anarcho-capitalist or Neo-Nazi.

actual Sup Forums here, anyone who can't separate art and politics is the truest cuck of them all

besides, at least they're not tankies

>bosses hang
LMAO

>an end to borders

So why doesn't Efrim tear down the walls of his house?

Why would a social liberal billionaire fund a radical anarchist collective who would deny his right to own private capital?
What is with you retards, can you not see that Soros has no interest in advancing the cause of the far left?

>Left anarchist
>believing in state inforced "inalienable human rights" such as healthcare and access to food and water.
Either you pegged their ideology wrong or they have some retarded self defeating views.

nah you're fucking dumb dude
not saying that he actually is doing that but if you cant see why an investor who is notorious for taking advantage of economic crises would fund an economic crises yr just in denial at this point

nobody actually believes anarchists will ever get their way in any capacity, it's a child's ideology outside of kaczynski-style anarcho-primitive terror cults. they definitely cause unrest which any clever investor can capitalize on which is the point

gulag yourself

Yeah but those broken up part tracks are all the same song

Now you know the answer to that already and you're just pretending you don't because you're playing stupid, but I'll humour you. They want an end to national borders between nation states, and presumably an end to nation states as a social construct. That doesn't mean they want an end to physical borders such as the walls of houses.
A non-state collective of people could provide healthcare, food and water.
>what is Rojava
>what is Republican Spain
get fucked friendo

Have you ever heard of a useful idiot?

til r/kekstani is fuckin based bros

So explain to me how the far left are somehow useful to Soros.

. . .

Lmao they said it was a basic human right meaning that every person will have access to it and as anarchism implies everyone would have complete freedom of association due to human nature people would abuse and eventually throw out that system. Once again people should stop being fucking idealists because that's how every mass murder enforced by a state has occurred.

Gee, I wonder. It's almost as if they fight the groups he opposes most in the streets so he doesn't have to.

>t3_6wrttm.jpg
go back there

>SENPAI/FAMINE
Jesus Christ. Sounds like an XXXTentacion title.

Hahahahaha, there are actual anarchists on Sup Forums? This place really is underage central isn't it?

not an argument candyass

Okay, so that's a potential motive, albeit a rather unconvincing one seeing as he could just as easily donate to any one of a number of anti far right extremism charities and NGOs that share his liberal world-view. Now do you have any evidence that he's funding the far left?

>"not an argument"
>implying that is an argument
You need to go to argument school and learn something about formal argument structures or something buddy.

reminder that arguing on the internet is huxley's soma

not true, look up the taiping "rebellion" (civil war / total war / genocide)

manchu genocided the chinese who converted to a wacky off-brand christian ethnostate to the tune of 20-100 million to stop them from rebelling

had nothing to do with ideology unless you consider "remain in power" an ideology

Not that user but Jesus Christ what are you doing? You told him to leave, while he told you that Soros supports Antifa like groups silencing alt right people who dislike rich Jews.

He was a Satanist. Hong Xiuquan was the begotten son of God and nobody born after the fall of the Heavenly Kingdom has any hope for salvation.

>They want an end to national borders between nation states, and presumably an end to nation states as a social construct. That doesn't mean they want an end to physical borders such as the walls of houses.
>Barrier I like is good
>Barrier I dislike is bad

woooow, really activated my almonds

They killed the Chinese because their ideology (Religious ethnostate is one) was in their view incompatible and unable to coexist near their own nation. Plus I'm sure they used propaganda portraying them as culture traitors in order to stir up the people. If they had been Buddhist (an ideology) would they have been killed?

That was another user, not I. That said, there's nothing wrong with responding to a non-argument like with a non-argument like .
>chocolate is good, cyanide is bad
>substance I like is good
>substance I dislike is bad
woooow false equivalences are a great ""argument""

>fail civil service exam four times, turning your entire life up to that point into a complete joke
>fall into depression
>read an old bible laying around your house
>suddenly have a vision that Jesus is your big bro and therefore you are entitled to a position of power by birth instead of hard work

BRAVO

reminder that only nu-male sjws get angry and cry on social media when a band disagrees with them

Poor little brainlet.

Consumption of chocolate and cyanide has different purposes; one is for pleasure, the other for death.

Borders and walls have the same purpose; keeping out the unwanted.

Try again

you're being stupid, they weren't killed for being christian, they were killed for rebelling and capturing cities / raising armies

don't skim a wiki article and project your views onto it

>Borders and walls have the same purpose; keeping out the unwanted.
You're persisting with this moronic argument? Well okay then, It makes it very easy to argue against you.
Walls have multiple functions, insulation, shelter, and yes as a physical barrier to keep people/animals in/out.
National borders do not have the function of insulation or shelter. National borders might function as physical barriers to prevent/limit the flow of people, although not (rarely) animals. The two are clearly not equivalent from this alone, but as an additional illustration of this wars are caused by disputes over national borders, whilst walls provide shelter and comfort to people.

If the comparison triggers your literal autism that hard, consider this: instead of tearing down his walls, giving copies of his keys to everyone.

I stand by my initial post. As it's been pointed out, the album is actually really 4 songs split up into various tracks. The meat and potatoes of the album are the ones divided into 3 pieces. And they're phenomenal live.

I have no idea what you mean by that. Rather than talking in tenuous metaphors why don't you just talk about national borders?

Believing oneself to be free of ideology is an ideology, numbnuts

My point is, if you tear down borders you allow the free flow of people, with no control of who or what gets in or out.

The same is true of giving your front door key to everyone.

These analogies are just cretinous. Clearly you want to imply that the problems associated with giving everyone the keys to your house (being robbed, having squatters move in etc) the the same problems associated with allowing anyone into a county. But a nation state isn't your house and has some pretty big differences to your house.

>dude anarchy lmao
>pre order now $9 or more
:thinking:

What's the difference?

>unwanted people can get in your house (squatters, thieves)
>unwanted people can get in your country (terrorists, traffickers)