OKC > Kid A > AMSP > In Rainbows > The Bends > HTTT > Amnesiac > TKOL > Pablo Honey

OKC > Kid A > AMSP > In Rainbows > The Bends > HTTT > Amnesiac > TKOL > Pablo Honey

ok

Amnesiac > Kid A >>> TKOL > AMSP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

OKC > Kid A > In Rainbows > AMSP > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > The Bends > TKOL > Pablo Honey

best to worst
>OKC
>Kid A
>The Bends
>In Rainbows
>Amnesiac
>Hail to the Thief
>AMSP
>Pablo Honey
>TKOL

OKC/Kid A/Amnesiac/In Rainbows/AMSP/The Bends/HTTT/TKOL/Pablo Honey

My subjective opinion

(8-9) Amnesiac > AMSP > Kid A >>> (7) Ok Computer = The Bends > (6.5) In Rainbows > (5.5) HTTT >>> (5) TKoL >>> (2) Pablo Honey

Decent opinion
Ok opinion
Poor opinion :(
Okay opinion

Kid A > In Rainbows > AMSP > OKC > HTTT > Amnesiac > The Bends > Pablo Honey & TKOL

Daily reminder that you're a faggot if AMSP and HTTT are outside your top 4, and that you're a bigger faggot if In Rainbows is in your top 4.
Faggots

op here. i just wanted to say that AMSP is amazing and it's one of their best album

AMSP is the first really imperious record they've done; the production is ridiculous, completely over the top. In terms of the songs, I don't hear much in it. I haven't liked anything they've done since Hail to the Thief. "Reckoner" was good, but they've made the same song, structurally, ever since In Rainbows, over and over. And it takes forever to to deliver any resolution or finale, it just runs on and on. At least here there's a new idea, in terms of the mix and punishing clarity of the instruments. Whether any of the songs will grow on me remains to be seen.
I find it entertaining that one of the slowest-burning, most subtle artists of the last ten years is also the one the internet feels the need to react to immediately. There's no way I'll know what I think about A Moon-Shaped Pool for another eighteen months. I need to go through seasons, the songs need a chance to hit me in certain weather, certain times of stress, of ease, to inter themselves in my ongoing listening habits. Very few songs after HTTT accomplished that. I don't find myself reaching for any of them.

I like HTTT, Kid A, OKC and The Bends
Thought Amnesiac was boring
Haven't listened to the rest
Looking forward to it

It's their best album, followed by Kid A and Hail To the Thief. Their 4th best is up for discussion, but In Rainbows should not even be considered.

Ok Cupid > Kiddo, Amnesia > In Rainboots > All Glory To The Hypnotoad > The Bantz > The King Of Unmemorable Titles > The Life Of Pablo, bae

Moob Shaped Poodles comes before The Bantz

stop letting anthony fantano ghostwrite your posts

cringy hardtry

In Rainbows > OKC > AMSP > HTTT > Kid A > The Bends > TKOL > Amnesiac > PH

OKC > Kid A > AMSP > IR > Amnesiac > Bends

Havent listened to the rest

ah yes..."hardtry"

Why do you hate In Rainbows so much?

Not him, but In Rainbows is not even close to their best. People only want this to be so because it's their most consistent since Kid A, the nature of the release, and it's by Radiohead. Most songs have a great moment or idea in them, but Faust Arp is disposable and the studio version of Videotape with the drum loop is a total cop out. That's the album in miniature: likable and consistent, but it's like they were trying to make a merely satisfying album with no musical risks at all.

Fair enough, but It's still my third favourite Radiohead album

Because it mostly sounds like shit. 2 good songs in Bodysnatchers and Faust Arp, the rest is garbage indie filler that should have been deleted.

>Implying Weird Fishes, Nude and Reckoner are garbage indie filler

Wew lad

kek

Pleb

HTTT>In Rainbows>Kid A>Amnesiac>A Monn Shaped Pool>Ok Computer>The Bends>The King of Limbs>Pablo