Sup Forums I seriously suspect that my mum who is fat wants me to fuck her

Sup Forums I seriously suspect that my mum who is fat wants me to fuck her.

She works from home and I am a full time college student.
But, she's started wearing all these sexy outfits at her home office and is always asking me to take a picture or two.
What gives Sup Forums? This is freaking me out.
Also, my mom is full blooded Italian- American, so there's a possibility that I might be wrong about her intentions.
This is one of my mom latest pictures, and she posted it on her Facebook page too.

Let her catch you jacking off, or taking a shower or some shit. If she wants you, she'll have you.

you mon is having an affair and is already fucking someone else.. the pics are for him.
>>your mom is cucking you.
Lulz

All you gotta do is ask her if you can insert your penis into her pussy/anus/mouth. Don't forget to ask nicely if you can ejaculate inside her love tunnel.

This is a work of fiction but on the rare chance that it isn't buy a camera from the last 10 years and learn to shoot properly

moar?

No dude, my mom works from home and she hardly ever goes out without either me, my sister or my dad. No way is she having an affair.
She just suddenly lacks inhibitions around me. She wears sexy stuff and asks me to take pictures while she's giggling like a teenage girl

my mom was exactly the same way.
you're an autistic sick fuck who wants to bang his mom.

i love my mom but i'm not an autistic fuck.
i asked who she wanted to send the pictures to. her new bf. i'm happy for her.
i pray to god your mom has a new bf and doesn't lose her son. because i'm pretty sure you're gonna make a move on your mom and she's going to kick you out of the house or just beat you up.
or worse. she's just gonna pretend nothing happened.

Send her my way, your mom already has my cock launched into orbit

Quick tip. Dont

aaaand ruined

Yeah dude, your mom met some guy online and the guy is asking her to take pics for him. She is giddy and shit and wearing sexy shit because she knows they are for him, not you.

you don't wanna tie her hands up and secure them to those sweet hooks and then blindfold her and start squeezing various body parts

Post the nudes you faggot and stop pretending it's your mum, when it was pictures from online, so we can all jerk off

I am not planning on making a move on her. I just wanna be sure that she's not looking for me to bang her

compliment her a lot, do nothing else, see if she escalate it. If not don't even bother.

This is like the fifth post where some one takes a googled pic and makes up some outlandish incest story. Fuck off already.

i have never seen a woman so T H I C C

try and get your mom into online dating or something, dont bang ur mom fam

If she starts talking provocatively, just ask her "hey mom, remember that one time i touched your vagina?"

"uhh, no, user..."

"i was born and i came out! c'mon, mom..."

and see where she takes it from there. all women know that talking about their vaginas is a subtle hint that they need to be more assertive.

this won't work if you were born c-section, obvi

Dude... Its Photoshop, I mean cmon look at this shit

Wouldfuckurmom/10

yeah, don't do this

Ooh boy, no. Just no

This is what my mom wore when she asked me to take her to the bookstore to pick up some stationery for her office at home. I swear she was flirting with me all the time and asking me to take pictures.
My sister who was with us and who is cropped out of the pic even commented jokingly that my mom my acting like a schoolgirl

More pls

Easiest way to find out is intentionally get caught sniffing her panties. When she asks, just tell her that, because you're a virgin, you wanted to know what pussy smells like. When she sees your boner, her next move will let you know her intentions. Thank me later

holy fuck that chair looks like it's about to go all WTC

This works, i tried it on my sister's panties

That

> full blooded Italian- American
So exactly the same as any other white american?
t. italian

works from home. starts wearing sexy clothes and taking pics... your mom is a camwhore and we need to find her.

So what happened?

Your mom friendzoned you

Jesus fucking shit how can your mom's ass be so wide? 100% chance her online future bf is a nignog.

she asked me, "did you intentionally get caught sniffing panties because you're a virgin and want to know what pussy smells like?"

then she saw my boner, and her next move clearly indicated her intentions. shit was so cash.

You are a massive faggot

Lmfao "so cash"

Pictures or it didn't happen

god damn. I didn't know they made forklifts like that.

obviously it didn't happen you retard, he's fucking with us

but nice quads

>sexy outfits

My mom was actually horrified by this picture and immediately asked me to delete it from our camera, i lied and said i deleted it, buy i later transferred it to my phone

>Photo shopping this bad

Those are some pretty shitty photoshops.

you know what, fuck it. she wants your dick, user. no normal woman poses like this for her son.

drop whatever the fuck you're doing right now and just be an adult about it: "Mom, i know you're trying to fuck me. So let's do it. I'm not a kid anymore."

But have the foresight to set up a camera so you can post pics.

Not shopped. I have to crop out things that might help someone identify our state and location

>obviously it didn't happen you retard, he's fucking with us
Newfag alert

I'm guessing North Caldwell, NJ

You're making this sound worse than it really is. Humans have a biological imperative to procreate which is really only inhibited by social contract in which you don't bang family.
It does happen and has happened in the past. There is no biological imperative to stop it.

who is the real lady then

Mine used to sit in front of tv picrelated while I still lived at home. 10/10 pussy would get rock hard.

>Works from home
>Pics obviously show an office with a warehouse in the background

OP, just try and fuck someone else's mom if it gets you into it. Especially if her child has the same name as you.

Is that her?

>she's started wearing all these sexy outfits
???
lel. She looks like a german bratwurst

I'm Canadian and mostly British and around the Netherlands.

No, personally I think she looked better, at least back then.

Photoshop/10 - Would comment, great job!

Maybe that wasn't your mom, maybe it was your dad
>10/10 pussy would get rock hard

She is getting you to take those pics so she can send the to all the black guys she lined up for gangbangs during the week. You ever kiss your mom and notice she smells like menthol cigarettes?

Might have been just my english teacher.

dude this shit is fakes as fuck any one with eyes could see this is photoshop

A few things might be here.

>OP found pictures of his mother in his father's phone or computer and wants to bang his mom cause he's a lonely kissless Virgin

>OP is being truthful and his mother wants to smash

>OPs mother is looking to feel attractive but due to low self esteem is afraid to ask friends or her husband to take such potentially confidence crushing photos. Should really respond with positive reinforcement like "Dang mom, looking good!" and "I'll bet you had to fight guys off with a stick back in the day!" and whatnot.

>OP is trolling with photos of random and is living out a fantasy that he actually doesn't feel about his own mother

you forgot

>OP is a fag

op here yep it is you just got pranked

I agree with this statement.

hi newfriend

OP, you there? did you fuck your mom yet?

he is balls deep rn

She doesn't want to fuck you, you want to fuck her. You're just grasping at straws in the hope she feels the same way, but she doesn't. Start sticking things up your butt, instead of fantasizing about your mother, faggot.

Yes italians are witches and your mom senses your manly heat probably bcuz you take after your dad.
I mean, your people are from villages and shit, despite people lile davinci and all that artistry. Italians are basically black moors with some white mixed in to give them order, but at the same time gypsies.

Its weird and it happens, dont make a big deal out of it.

Metro Paris ligne 7 Bro ?

I got one
>first pic is real from a real facebook of the mother of the poor cunt op is trying to fuck with and the is a subtle personal army request to make some lady think her son has an oedipus complex and fuxk that sudes day up

C'est bien la 7

Un plan a 3 avec ta maman, ça te dit ?

That is one weirdly shaped woman. Post more.

My laugh for the day.

>mom taking pride in her appearance cause she's fucking someone new
>wants you to take pictures cause no one else is around
>thinks she wants to fuck you

holy shit you need to leave Sup Forums and never return, it has fucked your brain

Nothing more cringe than these “guise my moms srsly wants to fuck like for realz”” threads

Are you from the 80´s? That pic looks aesteTHIC as Fuck.
>Also please post more, shame you don´t feel nothing looking at those curves.

this. the old "i didn't realize you were home...."

ask her to help you take dick pics to post on your tinder account

Are these photoshopped or not? can some expert actually tell us?

>your people are from villages and shit

This is one from our family vacation out west

They are 101% real

shoop thread /

you just tell her there's a line of weebs stretching around the block of guys wanting up in there

This is the picture that my mom posted on her Facebook page on monday, it's her latest picture

More of ur mom for the love of god

My mom called me into her and dad's bedroom and asked me to take this picture. I swear i genuinely wished she would ask me for sex because my dad was at work. But she didnt. She just kept giggling and asking me to tell her how she looked

More

dude this is bad quality bait

Horrible shops but interested in the og source

"Bookstore"

Pretty sure that's an office in what, a factory? Def ain't a book store that's for sure.