Should i kiss my girlfriend's mother on the hand when meeting her for the first time?

should i kiss my girlfriend's mother on the hand when meeting her for the first time?

i'd like look like a gentlemen, so i feel like hand shaking is not enough, but I'm afraid a kiss on the hand is too much.

i meant i want to look like a gentleman*

uh, no dude. that's fucking creepy. your girlfriend will think you like her mom romantically. while there may have been a time this was considered normal, it definitely is not now. just shake.

Shake her hand, look her in the eye, and say "hello, i am [name], nice to meet you Ms(rs.) [Name]"

Firm handshake, not hard enough to break her hand, but not soft enough to look like a fucking pussy.

Kissing on the hand is not socially acceptable. Also you'll look like an autist.

Is your spanish, the mom on the cheek. If french, kiss on the lips. If black, fuck her pussy a few times.

is this pasta?

I always heard that is it not polite to shake a lady’s hand unless she offers it to you. If she does offer her hand to you then give it a light shake and then stop. If you kiss her on the hand you will look like a massive faggot who thinks we are still living in the Middle Ages. You might as well say “you look lovely m’lady”

pretty much this, don't be autistic OP

if you want to be a true, chivalrous gentleman, then you wait for the mom to offer her hand for a handshake. don't offer yours first.

Kissing women's hands is pretty outdated by now man.

Just lightly shake it and give her a little half bow and a smile.

I take it you don’t get taken home to meet many moms.

Don't kiss the hand, what you want to do is tongue the finger-crotch area between her thumb and index finger

Dont listen to these fags kiss her not only on her hand but suck her fingers also
I juse this tactic every time then 5 minutes later im having a 3 way with the girlfriend and her mom

You kiss her on the mouth with your eyes open. Assert dominance.

Depends on where you live and what you are. If you're an amerifag, you're welcomed by her to lift her skirt and lick her asshole without pulling down her thong. That's how the amerifags do it, even to family members.

I used to think that shit was cool as all fuck. PLEASE don't ever do this after 2002.

amerifat here. can confirm, that's what a typical mating ritual consists of here in northern california

Tell her she and your gf could be sisters

Do it, then suck on her index finger. Later, in private, give her dad a blowjob.

You fucking faggot

Lick the left side of her face, tell her thats how you greet women

Kiss her feet bro... fuck it suck on a toe.

> goes to meet girl’s mom
> hello mrs user you look stunning this evening
> kisses hand
> #nailedit
> eats dinner
> Girl “hey user my mom said you are kinda weird”
> fuckedupagain.exe

That's actually a pretty good idea. It'll make you look classy and old fashioned which her parents will appreciate. Remind them of how they were when they were young and in love

it really depends on your looks and demeanor. you have to be charming as fuck to get away with this.

so no dont do it
because you are asking on Sup Forums

You would have to be a low key celebrity or something to pull of this kind of shit. Basically the kind of guy who could get forgiven for fucking the 12 year old sister.