Did you guys see this? SHAUN KING GIVING UP DAPS!

Did you guys see this? SHAUN KING GIVING UP DAPS!

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-leaving-democratic-party-article-1.2644307
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is why I told that Canadian faggot to take it to 8gag

>tfw this place isn't my secret club anymore

oh well, i've been stuck a decade I'm not going anywhere

So many shills on here.

I thought black people could use 4cha-

wait a minute

I was in that thread :^D

>oy vey my niggas this anime image board is the reason why our great party is in shambles!

ooga booga da white man tryna keep me down ooga booga

Its pretty sad that a mongolian cooking show imageboard can make you feel threatened on your democratic party

>expecting niggers to read

Hey ya know fuck him. The media does all that and more for leftists. If it weren't for people going out and expressing their opinions, etc, even in a place like Sup Forums, there would be no opposing party. Fuck that guy

So THAT's why so many shills showed up today.

Hi. I am Shaun King. I foiled your devilish plans and would do it again. You evil white supremacists should be ashamed. You post the green, ski masked Nazi of White supremacism. I saw that. People are catching onto your racist memes. Bernie will win and we will destroy White Supremacy!

Who is this hacker "Sup Forums"???

Not sure why he cares about divisions between democrats after writing this butthurt article.

>KING: Here’s why I’m leaving the Democratic Party after this presidential election and you should too

nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-leaving-democratic-party-article-1.2644307

LOL the white man dressing up like a black man, tells the world he's black, while telling the black people the whites are evil because they rule over everything, while ruling over all the blacks but he's white

As white supremacist and the main user/moderator of the Sup Forums message forum, I speak for all of when I say: You have it all wrong. We're a board of peace and tolerance.

this nigga is a snitch XD

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE! Those extremists do not represent us.

Original image

underrated

The Illusive Man wasn't a racist, he was a speciesist.