Anyone on Sup Forums into skateboarding?

Anyone on Sup Forums into skateboarding?

Post set ups

Post videos/pictures

My set up right now is
Toy machine 8.25
Hi thunders 149
Spitfires 54mm

Other urls found in this thread:

zumiez.com/san-clemente-shark-racer-41-25-quot-drop-down-longboard-complete.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Used to, should i get back into it?

I've been thinking of making a new board and skating again

In general are paris trucks still good? Am I fine just grabbing some paris trucks, bones swiss, and spitfire wheels?

What about decks? I used to ride Girl, are they over priced now or still a good brand?

landyachtz evo
bear smokies 180
orangatang kegals 75 mm

8" shop board
139 Indy's
No logo bearings because can't afford swiss bones for a while
54 mm bones 84b STF that are probably between 50-52 mm right now

Yo knarly dudes, that's awesome you guys found the time machine back to the 80s too!

I can do ollies, kerbis, 180s dudes, come check out my half pipe next time you go back to 1988!

Radical man

I still have my longboard.

Loaded tan tien
Orangutang can't remember what type but the orange ones
Bones reds
Gullwing sidewinders

Also that board looks familiar as fuck are you in cali?

nice, probably otang in heats, never really got into loaded, im more of a dh guy and they aint great for that, but nah, im in the uk man

Boarding is a tough subject for me, brings back memories of my first and only love. A girl I met in school, heartbroken

Ah

And yeah, I'm more into cruising and carving. All my friends were into sliding so they had pretty stiff setups where as mine was just loose and flowy

Wanna get back into skating tho, hopefully op answers my questions

Coincidentally the bag the orangatang wheelscame in is right in front of me being used for something else. The wheels are Orangatang Durian, 80a 75m

She called me her skater boy, but she said see you later boy.

I wasn't good enough for her

fair enough, yeah the gwing sidewinders were famous for throwing you off at anything above 40 mph, also durians are nice, otang make good wheels

The two goto truck brands to get are independent a or thunders.

Spitfires are good just make sure you get formula 4 spitfires if you can't find any look for some bones std wheels.

I find girl boards chip real easy. I normally get baker or toy machines but baker is probably better

Yeah, no way would i go downhilling on sidewinders. I wanted those springloaded trucks for th longest time, but this was back when buying shit online wasn't really a thing, and no stores had them so just stuck with the gullwings

Oh right independent. And baker. Sounds good.

seismics? they still do those, plus they make good wheels

Girl, 7.75
venture 2
some bullshit wheels, work fine

Anyone want to buy a Rodney Mullen Uber light carbon deck in Wiltshire UK??? Selling

Yeaaah think they were seismics. I know they do them still but i dont really longboard anymore

Where in Wiltshire?

fair, you should, get into downhill

Yeah maybe

>8.25 Heroin deck
>8.25 Krux
>Bones Reds
>Pig 55mm

Swindon. I have a car and don't mind dropping it off. Depends how far though

lol his back wheels are broken

BMX Fag here. I have no clips. I tried skating before built a half pipe, and everything. Was cool. Moved onto BMX, and used that as a starting ramp as we had no parks nearby.

Wheels are fine

Did you ever go to peatmoore?

Nah, the Uber light deck im selling is brand new by the way never skated

mate theyre not even touching the board

????

...what?

You know if you keep the trucks loose that's what happens, right?

zumiez.com/san-clemente-shark-racer-41-25-quot-drop-down-longboard-complete.html
this is the board i use to get between classes everything on it is stock but im gonna replace the bearings soon

girl is still good

a nice girl board and a fresh thing of grizzly tape

doesnt look terrible, get a landyachtz