Greentext thread?

Greentext thread?
I'll start:

>be me, 17 yo HS fag
>Go to IT classes at vocational school for half my day junior/senior year
>Make a lot of good friends with classmates and even the teach is super chill.
>Have LAN parties in the classroom on Saturdays
>Even the teacher comes to hang with us and even buys pizza
(Mr. K you're the fucking bomb if you're reading this)
>Senior year
>Still have a lot of the same classmates, supa chill tho cuz now I'm a big-shot senior
>newfag in class.
>Spindly little brony faggot and his obese friend now in class
>Imagine 5'4 100 lb manlet with greasy hair, wire-frame glasses, and ill-fitting clothing
>Looks pretty much like pic related
>Literally wears the same 3 brony shirts, too-short track pants, and other pony apparel to class every day
>Says obnoxious shit all the time, blasts his fucking pony music the entire class while I'm trying to study
>Badly needed a haircut, smells like doritos and ass
>Literally changes his desktop background to his pony waifu everyday, first thing
>Acts like a fag in general. Everyone, especially my friend group, hated this kid

>Every Tuesday we have an English teacher come into class for a technical writing portion
>She's pretty cool to learn with, no nonsense tho
>One day she's lecturing and she makes a grammatical mistake or something while she's writing an example
>Brony fag corrects her while snickering
>She stops her lecture and closes her laptop

Cont?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on...

go on

Bump

Stop saying cont and just skip directly to the part where bronyfag rawdog what what in your asshole already, faggot

Op, you always post more despite the faggotry.

Keep it coming user

Ofc, continue.

>"What the hell did you just say to me?"
>gotime.exe
>Brony fag tries to backpedal and avoid confrontation
>Teach has already power-walked from her podium at the front of the room to his desk in back
>She's hovering above him, you can see the fear in his eyes and the sweat drip down his forehead as he realizes he's fucked up
>"Everyone take 5. Brony fag, come with me into Mr. K's office."
>Everyone goes back to whatever they're working on
>For 20 minutes we can hear the English teacher rip into this kid about disrespecting her in class, how she's the one teaching him, etc.
>Mr. K has been banished to a desk next to me, shares his Oreos with my friend and I.
>Even Mr. K looks fearful of the English teacher
>Eventually she comes out of the office flustered. Tells us to continue working on her assignment and she'll see us next week.
>Brony fag sits down next to his friend, red in the face
>Tears and snot running down his face.
>Literally cries for the rest of class.
>Come in next day, brony fag has been banished to a back corner of the room where we store spare towers, monitors, etc.
>His corner is isolated and sound-proofed enough that I only have to see him more 5 minutes a day
>mfw

Sorry boys, first greentext, was hard at work

Hurry up to the good part

sounds fake and even if it is real, completely retarded considering all he did was correct her. You shoulda just said he got his ass kicked for being such a fag.

He just didn't correct her, we was a total dick about it. Snickered while he said it, totally unnecessary and disrupted class flow

extremely fake overreaction, brony fag should've just been mildly tormented or something, bad story

Some people DESPISE being corrected. Its a pride thing for em.

You're free to choose what to believe, user

This is interesting because is a VS of what it seems to be a feminazi and an average reddit user

just send him outside or tell him to shut his dumb faggot mouth up.

those teachers are the best to fuck with. In U.S. there is not class unity which sucks but back in mexico, even if the person you hate with all your guts is responsible for putting dog shit in the teachers desk. You dont rat on them. The whole class takes the fall before you rat.

> In U.S. there is not class unity which sucks
>The whole class takes the fall before you rat
I feel you man, this is all around Latin America

Continue

Hurry up user, I am getting bored here
>this will be a shit post in T-10
>9
>8
>7
>6

I hate most people of my own race but god damn it, I do love their humor and loyalty to not be a total bitch about everything.
U.S. is just too fucking bland, always complaining about stupid shit all the god damn time.

I was tight with about 80% of the class. There were definitely a few other weirdos that were kind of off-putting to me, but I didn't hate them enough to ever rat on them or act malicious towards them.

Brony fag and his friend were almost universally hated by the entire class, including some of the other weirdos, simply by existing.

I'll just post some screenshots I saved

>hysterical woman makes an error
>can't handle having her error pointed out to her

Is that the point of your story?

>Unity
This is what made me feels
From your family to your neighborhood
There is Unity, or at least closeness. Here in USA I do not even not who my neighbors are, Y know they are niggas and some rednecks, but never even learned their name.

You are a singularity

>be normal guy
>decide to transition based on pressure from being kicked out at 18 to "make something of myself" as my parents put it
>happy at first
>had srs and went stealth
>met my future husband and dated for a few years
>subsequently got married
>waited a year after that to tell him im trans
>he took it very hard but didn't resent me
>we went on several trips around the world and really brought ourselves together even more
>next year he starts getting envious of his friends who are fathers
>he wants a son
>argued for another few months till I relented and asked if surrogacy was something he would look into
>my sister had died in a car accident that year
>not close with her but strangely enough she always said she would carry a baby for me and my husband
>her will and my own mother testimony allowed the place that had her eggs to get the process started
>after 8 months my husband and me cashed the final check to the surrogate for 10k and we received out baby
>husband became ultra super dad overnight
>I actually ended up with postpartum depression
>also had an itching feeling like this was a mistake, not just the baby but my marriage and ultimately I questioned my own transition
>buried it for sake of baby
>2 years pass
>my husband became even more successful and happy
>I'm the one kinda stuck raising our son for most of every day
>had to quit my job
>generally depressed
>hate dealing with cis mothers when I have to do things in public, makes me feel like a phoney or a deep cover agent way in over my head
>like being a mother in a way but in another I feel trapped

So I've basically became a housewife and I'm hating it. I regret ever wishing for this. I want a divorce and to give my husband full custody of our son. But besides that I've already had srs so I don't fully have a way to go back to who I was before hrt.

I feel you, I'm not one to be social and hang out with everyone I meet but there is a sense of respect with one another. I wish Latin America had the great resources and environement found here in the U.S. Just imagine how many children would be playing in the nice clean public parks instead of the shitty drug filled basketball courts found back home. Parks in the US are fucking empty half the time, depressing shit

>man abandons child

are you black?

"i feel trapped"
>trapped
>trap

Esto anda vacio todo el tiempo en la calle, los unicos que encuentras caminando en las calles son vagos, bums, niggas y haitianos. Yo aprendi que si ves a un blanco caminando por la calle, ese blanco esta en la inmunda, porque NADIE hace eso. Es deprimente

>be me
>13 y/o faggot
>think I'm a rebel
>my friends and I live near a developing subdivision
>get the idea to break into a house
>most of the subdivision is still just land, only one or two houses are being worked on
>see that one house is mostly finished on the outside
>doors are locked
>find an open window
>we all bust into the house and start degeneracy
>everybody's drinking, our friend Stew stole his parents bourbon
>from all the drinking we all need to piss
>the bathrooms aren't finished yet, no toilets
>decide it'd be funny to just pee around the house
>the house is covered in piss, but we're all happy
>except for stew, he has a maniacal look in his eye
>says we need to go further
>?
>says we have to poo in the house
>everyone cowers, but I'm not a bitch
we go upstairs and pull down our pants
>start squeezing out a turd
>turd must have been blocking a volcano
>diarrhea explodes all over the whall
>feelsgoodman
>all of the sudden, while I'm mid shit, other friends start running and yelling
>based on my friends screams, whoever bought this house must have come to see its progress
>ohshit.jpg
>desperately look around for something to wipe with
>just stray pieces of plywood and some bubble wrap
>choose the bubble wrap
frantically pop in in my ass as I here the guy coming up the stairs
>my shitting companion had already fled
>decide its now or never
>run down the stairs, right past the guy
>went to grab me until he saw shit running down my legs and my tiny prepubescent cock waving around
>enough time for me to get away
>screams that he was going to call the cops
>don't stay long enough to see if he does

That's the time my friends and I ruined some guys house

kek this is a good one

Bump

Being trans is the full onset mental illness/severe disillusionment of being a special snowflake who likes to get fucked in his man holster. This faggot has a schizophrenic delusion where he is utterly convinced he has XX female chromosomes regardless of the XY male chromosomes that his body is hardwired with.

He may change his physical appearance and cut his cock off but he will always be XY male.

Only the mentally ill argue otherwise.

This is why I think becoming "trans" is stupid. Ask almost anyone who got the surgery, they'll tell you that it was a mistake. If you want to be gay, fine. If you want to be feminine, fine. But never try to do the impossible. They say you're becoming your true self, but you're actually changing everything you are. I'm sorry for the long rant, I just hate it when people complain about certain restrictions on "trans" (trumps military ban for example) but never think about stuff like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfB374xrgzw

>gayyed
>gay

Ya que hacemos, Yo solo quiero consdeguir un buen trabajo haciendo lo que amo y usar los vastos recursos que tienen y no usan. Espero que si tengo hijos, no sean como el resto de estos gringos que solo saben hablar de sus mamadas. Mis amigos en Mexico, no nos gustan las mismas peliculas, shows, ni musica pero son el mejor gurpo de amigos que he tenido. Podemos estar horas hablando de lo que sea y haciendonos reir.

1/3

2/3

Alright, just got here, an Ima dump real quick

3/3
I'm just too lazy to shop them together.

>be me
>be 17
>just broke up with gf of 2 years
>being sad, depressed and all
>one of the kid from chemistry had a party
>me, introverted as fuck
>never talk to this kid
>mfw invited
>not used to this kind of stuffs, decided to go anyway
>first time ever gotten drunk
>first time ever hookin up with random chicks
>saw 9/10 outside near pool
>approach her
>didn't remember what i said, cuz drunk af
>started making out
>carried her home on my back, literally 2 blocks away
>talked all the way
>had many common interests
>got home, threw her on my bed.
>was summer, parents on vaca in Italy
>fucked like animals
>must have busted like 5-6 times
>exhausted af, fell asleep
>next morning, saw 9/10 next to me, still sleeping
>mfw it was my ex
>mfw got back together cuz we're both lighweight
>4 months later, gf preggo
>she turned 18 before me and decided to keep the kid
>took reponsible, ofc
>son is now 4
>im still in uni, working part time, gf got a full time
>already got a hand me down ring from grandma
>gonna propose after graduate
>it's hard sometimes, but im happy

moral of the story, use protections b/ros

Top kek

Good story user
Now tell more abput the sex

believe it or not it was our first time, started dating when 15, so you know.
but yeah, didn't remember much, wish i did. Although, lot of moaning and i got scratches all over my back while she had a few red marks on her thighs

>9/10
pic of part of her face for verification

sides are in mexico

she's a lurker on b/, imma have to sleep at my parents if she knows

>waited a year after marriage to tell him you're trans

You are honestly a piece of human shit.

i must be autistic cause green texts that are about poop make me fucking laugh every time

At least it isnt gay

>be trans
>be statistically accurate

Saw this on last YLYL thread.

Newfag sighted.

Mfw you just posted a recent file posted by someone else.
Mfw you fucking cunts are taking over this beautiful ImageBoard.

>mfw you have no face

you are part of the reason Sup Forums is cancer

Read this before. Either appeared into another thread via an older user, or congrats sir, for you are an oldfag.

Is this thread about a kid named Sean?

I don't know, depends.
I forget what his name is, but you can take a guess as to where it took place.

Of course, I'm a fucking pizza delivery guy with a green spandex thingy covering my magnificent legionnaire face.

I'm the part of the folk who made Sup Forums great. So STFU. You retarded newfags are the ones that made this the sicko place it is today. You faggots who never grasped the idea of "Lurk Moar". This wave of newfags who didn't lurk around for two to three years, and started creating horrid posts with no creativity, using google images at YLYLs and striking down the massive LARP threads that made the Sup Forumsrotherhood what it was, and replacing them with b8 threads that catch only the smallest and thinnest of fish. Don't tell me I'm with the ones responsible for this crap when you're with the scum that got us this downfall.

At some point in Sup Forums's existence, we were proud to say that "We forged the memes, and the internet stole them". Now, we recycle memes. We steal them back because of a low quality user base that doesn't know how to create new ones. I was just pointing out in the level of faggotry displayed in this thread, as Anons cant even waste their effort to craft new greentexts, so they post shit posted by others.

Congrats , , . You guys seemingly made new piece of loot here, and of course, OP and his cont,, for typing down the letters.

lol ur such a faggot bro