Why do liberals hate our military so much?

Why do liberals hate our military so much?

they don't. liberals know that most soldiers serve their country out of patriotism or because they are unable to find employment that offers security. they just hate how it gets exploited by the people you vote for to engage in acts of war that aren't actually war but are simply about exploiting another country for commerce.

why do you believe everything they say on fox?

>why do liberals hate our military so much
>why do conservatives hate blacks so much
>why do I readily believe some bullshit but can easily spot other bullshit
It sure does suck being human, but on the bright side at least we're never wrong.

Because the military takes a huge majority of our money and literally causes more problems than it solves.

Check the Global Terrorism Index. Our incessant deployment has without-a-doubt caused us to have more enemies.

The military represents all the evils they see in society: might makes right, corporate greed, expansionism, imperialism, conformity, etc.

As always, when generalizations like this are made all the nuance is removed. They believe the country is controlled by corporate fascists so that's what they see. They don't understand that some people serve because they love their country and want to be active in it's defense. They believe that soldiers are brainless idiots. They don't see the powerful bonds created among them, the strict discipline and dedication required to get the job done. And so on.

I'm not saying that the military has never done wrong or that all liberals are clueless pansies, this is just human nature at work.

jelly.

>wish people would be willing to die for their lame ass ideals.

plus its a form of welfare that actually turns people into responsible productive adults instead of welfare zombies that can't do anything but vote for them cause they promise more welfare.

Envy.
They see people they envy physically and morally.

>why do conservatives hate blacks so much
that's easy,
Niggers commit a majority of all crime, contribute nothing and are economic and cultural drain on our country.

this

haha, being this ignorant of history.

what happened to them in 2017?

>8E2F087F-75A6-471E-9F1C-7(...).jpg
>7D6C67CA-9C30-4669-8D98-1(...).gif

Are these codes that bots use to post? I've been seeing more and more lib shit posters posting the same pics over and over again using these codes.

>US spends more on defense per year than the next 7 countries combined (China, Russia, Saudi Arabia, India, France, UK, Japan, and Germany)

>Idiot Republitards want more spending on defense, and in turn cut budgets of Dept. of Education, EPA, and NASA.

>Don't hate the military, just the idiots at the Dept. of Defense that fuck up everything for everyone.

>codes
kys faggot

Hey hey. USMC liberal here. You'd be really surprised to know that we out number conservatives in the officer corps. Have a good day!

ex army infantry here.
we even banned fox news on the tv in the assembly rooms

/thread

>huge majority
>3-4% of GDP

It's not even remotely close to the higher GDP expenditures that other countries have. View it by GDP percentage, not total dollars.

In all reality, the US spends the same percentage of it's money on it's military that other countries do, it's just that the US has a FUCKLOAD of money. An amazingly high GDP. This is why people think the US "spends so much money". It spends no more of it's budget than any other first world nation.

The real answer to OP's question is this user:
It's the half-brain dead people that the US votes into office. It's not the soldiers, or the civilians, or even the money spent on the military. It's the stupid shit that people in power do, like fuck with other nations or drain the budgets of other necessary departments like education, agriculture, etc.

The US has a large problem with greed. It's astounding. Not to say my country is so much better or whatnot, but still valid none the less.

Doesn't that remove the distinction between the military and the actual people who serve? I don't like the military because of the people in charge but soldiers are fine with me.