He has a point though

he has a point though...

What point?

In that?

Worked for my shit

No one is stopping nig nogs from earning money except themselves. Their culture glamorises impulsive spending, no education, being a thug, etc. Fuck them it's their own fault.

[citation needed ]

white people are privileged to the point were they can make 200K more than African Americans and Latinos it's honestly fucking disgusting and there should be something done about this

and this picture shows it

I'll gladly give them shelter on a boat back to Africa

KEK

No thanks nigger your already in my house stealing shit

There is a problem with those figures.
The problem is that they do not take into account the educational standards of those different groups. It is a fact that the more stupid you are, the less you will earn. Black culture laughs at education, they see it as something to be ashamed of. Blacks see educated blacks as traitors who are looking down on everyone. Whites see education as a means to a decent income, and hispanics see education as something to aspirational, they aspire to be university educated as to be at university is status in itself. If blacks want wealth they have to learn that they must not wreck each others education

Thanks for being a voice of reason user

/thread

I love where I work. Whenever a black person comes in and asks if we're hiring, "nah, we're good," Look at my boss, we both nod, and laugh and laugh, and laugh!

well maybe blacks should work, and latinos work for cash and send it to south America so you will never really know what they earn...that's why the niggers always mug them on fridays

Talking affluently and not using slang or street lingo is looked down on in some black communities and considered white-washed. Blacks are honestly responsible for holding blacks back to some regard.

How is "wealth" defined in this context?

>To some regard

To the entire regard you dumb fuck. Have you seen med school GPA acceptance rates based on race lately? Blacks literally have lower standards required for everything and they're still failures.

you are boring as shit.

good luck I got a credit score of 200. No body would give me a place even if i sold my soul.

how fucking retarded are you to have a 200 credit score

>I want free money and I want it from the government

Grow up

WHITEY HAS TOO MUCH MONEY
I USE LOOPHOOLS TO PAY A 12% EFFECTIVE TAX RATE
I HAVE MULTIPLE VACATION HOMES AND HAVE NEVER HAD A JOB

Diarrhea fingers is at it again

>white people are so hardworking to the point were they can make 200K more than African Americans and Latinos it's honestly fucking disgusting and there should be something done about this

Lincoln's plan was to return them to their homeland once they were freed.
I wonder if we said FREE TICKETS HOME to Africa... take the offer or stay in the USA and FUCKING BEHAVE, what would happen?

He left out the Asians

That's beacuse it doesn't speak to his narrative

Jews aren't white..

Responding to anything in this thread is pointless including my post

I gues the motherfucking niggers need to quit slinging dope and get a real job. Doesn’t seem to pay as well I’m guessing. Then they wouldn’t have to carry guns and try to take on the cops and get shot.

eat shit

Fuck niggas fuck spics

So why isnt the median asian family wealth included in this figure?