Now that van der bellen has been elected will he complete the enrichment of austria and if so will the people bother to...

Now that van der bellen has been elected will he complete the enrichment of austria and if so will the people bother to stop him or accept it with open arms?

Right wing got KEKED like always

Truth always wins.

STOP BEING COWARDS

STOP BEING AFRAID TO BE CALLED TINFOIL HATS

CALL FOR A RECOUNT

lN ANY OTHER COUNTRY THIS WOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY A RECOUNT

BUT NO YOU HAVE TO BE 'REASONABLE SOPHISTICATED LE EUROPEANS'

because we can properly count the first time

right wing idiots are just butthurt

this

Oh, how far the mighty have fallen

I gave up, our women deserve everything they get after fucking us over like this

Please just nuke us so we don't have to suffer

Es tut mir leid Adi

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer.

What the FUKKKK? How did this happen? Yesterday the Far Right Won! Corruption! Civil War! Revolution Now!

how about make your own historical leader and fucking stop whining about ours

>we will soon live in an era where every western nation is ran by left-wing cultural marxists

Just shut up traitor have pitty for yourself and for your children's future

DEMAND A RECOUNT

yes i have a great idea to keep your loved blood clean and untainted from foreign influences. start finally to fuck your mother retard and stop getting on my nerves

Kern is Chancellor for almost a week now, and if he wants to stay Chancellor he has to keep the current political course.

People on Sup Forums don't know, but KIng Cuck wasn't eclected yesterday, King Cuck stepped down last week.

Faymann did more damage than De Bellen ever could.

Watching the slow destruction of Austria will be fun.

Reversing everything Charlemagne ever did with just mere votes.

Guys, as a local I tell you what happened in Austria:

Yesterday, after counting all non-postal votes, Hofer led 52-48%. Today, after having counted about 700.000 postal votes, van der bellen(we call him "wau wau", because bellen means barking in german)reversed the results an won by 31.000 votes(after being behind 144.000).
There are proofs of voter fraud, like sending postal cards in nursing homes where old, demented and disabled people "voted"(or rather assistants made a cross insted of those people), or open ballots, pencils to make a cross(!) or counting postal cards for Hofer as invalid.
The leftists rigged it for them in the very last moment, sadly.
I really don't know what's going to happen in Austria the next few months.

I agree

takbir, brother!

Why is there no challenge?

Yeah, isn't the President mostly a figurehead? I know he's supposed to be the face of the country in a way, but he can't actually do damage like the Chancellor can.