What do you think about all the events concerning the October 1st mass shooting in Vegas?

What do you think about all the events concerning the October 1st mass shooting in Vegas?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/vegas-victims-names.html?_r=0
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/georgia-gop-candidate-holds-rapid-fire-bump-stock-giveaway-contest-n811451
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post your favourite video from the event

You mean the false flag gun grab? It didn't affect me much.

I don't have a video but I meditated over it and I have the collective memories spread out so my spirit can see it

So Trump is coming for your guns now??
Okay.

Gun control. But seriously I saw this badass post on/x/ where the pyramid and all that shit point to Saturn or something. I don't remember, but people make some crazy conspiracy theories. I think it was just a crazy fucker that planned exceptionally well like most serial killers.

Prove it happened. Claim the $100,000 reward.

Oh wait, you can't.

Prove it didn't.
Oh wait...., you can't.

Something is definitely not right! Why would a guy who meticulously planned every last detail and planned for an epic standoff till the end with police shoot him self way before police even get there?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist guy at all, but something is fishy

That's the typical dodge. No facts, just "why don't you".

Prove it happened or STFU.

>really makes you think, huh?
>probably a lizard people plot.
>Sup Forums
back to your containment board retards.

sure kid.

Amusing, but where are the facts?

Why can you NOT PROVE that anybody died?

jajaja adverts everywhere. fuck I love you

that the shooter was efficient and a did a horrible job.

Prove the world isn't five seconds old. Oh wait, you can't.

Because he tripped an open door alarm on accident when he was drilling holes in walls which alerted security. He had no choice but to shoot at security and start his plan early and not fully prepared...

Whu does this shit happen nowhere else, sure we got nife attacks acid an trucks. But full blown mas shootings just nuts.

Here you go.

nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/vegas-victims-names.html?_r=0

It's a product of being so safe.

whatever, I'll be there on Sunday

The irony of a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist wanting other people to provide proof.

>nytimes
>actually believes this shit.
kys you mindless rothchild drone.

So, you believe everything you read?

Claims require proof. That's all. Just prove people died.

Irony isn't a concept that Americans understand very well.

That was hilarious

there was an user on the day it happened who personally knew a teacher who died that day.
He posted her name and everything...so
lurk more bruh

[***Insert any word here***] isn't a concept that Americans understand very well.

FTFY

Woo, free money. Do they take death certificates, ashes to test against living relatives, eye witness testimony, and other evidence?

Yea dude my teacher died too, her name was Lauren Williams.

Too bad you have none

Don’t you just love red states? nbcnews.com/politics/elections/georgia-gop-candidate-holds-rapid-fire-bump-stock-giveaway-contest-n811451

That’s like having a pistol give away after Lincoln got shot.

>So, you believe everything you read?

So they're lying?

What would count as evidence?

I thought I knew somebody who died once.

Turned out it was all fake.

"Georgia's gun owners deserve a governor who will stand with them when liberals and Hollywood elites attack our fundamental rights."

Hollywood? I’m so lost at this point. Is Hollywood code for Jews?

What you stated counts as evidence. Hell evidence can be one person claiming it happened, doesn't mean it's proof. I'm not saying it didn't happen I just watch the videos and see the pictures and it looks like nobody was actually wounded or killed. It's more convincing than Sandy Hook, I'll give them that, but still, there should be bloody people everywhere running around if 500 were wounded. I see pics of like 20 people on the ground with very little blood. I clean up crime scenes for a living and this scene looked like a hollywood stunt more than a real massacre.

Hey five eyes. Fancy seeing you on Sup Forums

It's not like bump stocks can't be made in a garage for $10.

I think that anyone who chooses to believe some conspiracy theory is an idiot with a pathetic life who would rather prefer to believe in fantasies.

That’s hardly the point. Also you’d need a 3D printer or you’re making a wooden one and that could be painful to fire. Anyway point is that it’s a cynical ploy and it is disrespectful of the recently departed. Plus what the fuck does he mean by Hollywood elites?

This.

>Plus what the fuck does he mean by Hollywood elites?
It's a very common term used to rile up the rural trash and assorted riff raff (military members and the like.)

But what does he even mean? Also my brother is married to a Major in the chair force.

Yea congratulations, you are the media's creation. Your free will has been taken and you don't even know it. You actually believe you are intellectually superior for blindly accepting what's on your television.

Mossad did 9/11
The CIA killed JFK.
You are not Batman.
theintercept.com/document/2014/02/24/art-deception-training-new-generation-online-covert-operations/

Expect us.

No, actually simple materials from home depot can make a bump fire stock.

Those dang nab Hollywood elites.

I think I'm coming to realize that the Republicans stone walling all gun legislation as a default is far less offensive to me than liberals/democrats seizing the anger and pain of the people and trying to ram gun legislation through. Both assholes who should compromise but what can you do?