JUST

JUST

>Argentina have called up a complete nobody instead of Mauro Icardi

>La Albiceleste coach Edgardo Bauza has opted for unheard of striker Lucas Alario instead of Icardi to replace Gonzalo Higuain in their upcoming match against Bolivia.

m.dreamteamfc.com/c/argentina-called-complete-nobody-instead-mauro-icardi/

Kek I hope fucking his friend's wife was worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLS7vUmYqFA
youtube.com/watch?v=xRjKS-1CdBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6bzKJ5HPc
youtu.be/1p7Tkj-B3rQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's not like it's hurting him, he has his whole career ahead of him. if argentina doesn't qualify because of this however...

As long as messi is the top dog and mascherano his side kick he will never play for the NT

he's a fucking idiot, he could have played for Italy instead. Now he'll only have one cap to his name for the rest of his life .

>I believe the stupid rumor that got on Icardi's wikipedia page

He'll get a chance when he stops wasting his time with Serie """"A""""

>best scorer for the last 3 seasons in our league
>even having scored in the two best concacaf tournaments finals, against the toughest latin american clubs
>a literal who

against
>le only score to sampdoria and torino cucker man

You are the idiot, my cousin is friend with some players and told me maxi a masche even went to school together at river youth teams, they are both 1984 class and messi was a teenager when maxi was at barca and there weren't many argies around, icardi is an idiot and is not liked in the NT, rightfully so

>My dad works for nintendo: Divegrass edition
Fuck off to taringa, someone there might actually believe you.

>Argentine Primera League > Serie A

Okay buddy

>cuck your teammate
>talk shit to him on twitter
>cant get blamed when argentina loses

what a genius

Tbh hhe made alot of sense and I believe it now.

>Lucas Alario
>a complete nobody
Delet this and stop further embarrasment

Tell me again, why do Amerifats pretend to understand soccer? Is it because literally no one cares about your dumb sports?

Fuck asshole not everyone is from a NEET family, my own brother is earning promotion to primera A with brown de madryn, and i played in the youth teams in estudiantes with ascasibar, titi fernandez axel araujo and tuta cejas

You're a poor loser lol

>my dog's owner uncle's neighbour's nephew is acquaintance with messi's childhood friend and he told me he's destroying our nt from inside!

>Icardi
>Paredes
>Rulli

argentina will win wc when argentina nt isn't just messi & friends.

they have Lavezzi, and he plays in fucking china, so I'm not really surprised

Nah mate, it's actually a fringe NT player, but argentine football community is quite small and everyone knows everyone, i could tell you some more stuff about sampaoli musto carrillo tucu correa and rulli

Then you're a naive fool. My condolences.

Even if any of that was true, what you're saying is heresay at best.

i.e: "this person said X, so it must be true"

Kindly shut the hell up.

No, he's right, you don't know what you're talking about. Alario is in one of the country's biggest teams, and has been scouted by a number of European teams for a while. He's not a nobody by any means unless you're just ignorant about the sport.

damn mate.. c-could you please delete your post before someone else read it?
please im begging you

He doesn't even play

He's there as a "locker room plus", because players like him and he's funny

Also, Brasil's best player is Paulinho and he also plays in China. Just because he plays in China it doesn't mean they are bad or finished. Their level isn't way worse than Serie A to be honest

Can he still switch to Italy?
Why would he want to play for the eternal chockers when he could have an international title guaranteed with Italy?

Maybe i should shut up, it's not like i've never eaten asado with musto and sampaoli after an Alumni de Casilda game

OP here I didnt write that I just took the title and pasted it. I find it hilarious though.

Btw lavezzi was our best player in the WC final and has over performed aguero for years in the NT

>italy
>winning anything
LAMO

> le only score against Sampdiora and Torino

But the team he has scored the most goals against in his career is Juventus

But the WC was 3 years ago, lot of things changed

Remember back then we used to start Fede Fernández

If you want a serious answer, Bauza called players from the Argentine league because it was in the last minute (2 suspensions and 2 injuries) and because the game is in Bolivia

>Speaking to Argentinian publication La Nacion last week, Bauza said: “I’ve told him: ‘Be calm, if something happens to Higuain or Pratto, I’ll call you’.

huh

>le score against 60 years old buffon man

tell us more mr moleman user

>le move the goalposts man

Maybe, but lavezzi is more deserving of a call up than aguero, our euro league playing starters are not really cutting it, mercado just recently left and is one of the best, rojo is a savage and plays like he is still in estudiantes, maybe only otamendi plays good, we need more young blood and more local players, this NT doesn't have an argentinian identity, messi is out of question cause he is GOAT material

Ascacíbar is going to be called, but we don't really have good young defenders or goalkeepers (Rulli is a meme)

Yeah, Argentina surely won a lot more... oh wait no it didnt!

>argentina
>not coming 2nd again with a stacked team

your choke levels are becoming worse than Neverlands'

Nobody gives a shit what some third world low income aspie spic thinks. Please refrain from posting in this thread again

Thanks

gib Alário pls

They win something in every decade.
They don't even need a good team.

>Argentina
>stacked team

Sergio "perma benchwarmer" Romero
Pablo "old as fuck" Zabaleta
Federico "kek" Fernández
Ezequiel "Russian league" Garay
Marcos "benchwarmer" Rojo
Lucas "Lazio" Biglia
Javier "hasn't played as a midfielder in like half a decade but we still play him there"
Ezequiel "Chinese league" Lavezzi
Ángel "run like a horse but no end product" di María
Gonzalo "JUST" Higuaín
Rodrigo "FUCK MY SHIT UP" Palacio

They all reached a WC final, tell me we are stacked

Everytime sampaoli comes home he goes to casilda to watch a game of their local team (alumni) he always bring stuff from his team gear (brought chile NT stuff last time i was there) musto gf tits are some otherworld stuff, when guido carrillo was in la plata he played rugby with his friends midweek, rulli is the dullest man in the world and only cares about football, great guy still, one month before the clasico platense Veron starts going to estudiantes locker room every day yelling "yo no pierso clasicos", everyone get motivates as fuck, veron desabato braña chirola romero and calderon get together to eat asados at verons house and everyone calls him pela, although veron has been in bad terms with calderon for years, they still live 30 mts from each other. Cont ask some stuff, i mostly know estudiantes, gimnasia, some rosario central, and 19 20 and 21 yo players things

>Bauza said: “I’ve told him: ‘Be calm, if something happens to Higuain or Pratto, I’ll call you’.

He should be calm, there's always a chance of Higuain choking on a hamburger.

Ascasibar is world class as fuck, haven't watch rulli since he was at estudiantes, he was great in spurts but then would show a great lack of fundamentals and get by cause of the defense or sheer luck, everyone says he is great in spain though

you forgot Lionel "pecho frio" Messi

>he is great in spain though
Wouldn't say he's that great but at least he's a starter

Doesn't help him the fact that he plays for a shitty club, but he concedes lot of goals

>I'm a dumb american that takes Sup Forums memes at face value: the post

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is Palacio still being called? I hate that dude

The won the 2006 World Cup....

Meanwhile, in the land of (you)....

No, didn't get called since the WC iirc

That would be stupid, calling Palacio but not Icardi

Not since 2014

*the referes won the 2006 world cup

Just remember that when you wonder why Italy hasn't gotten past a world cup group stage since 2006

>Muh Refball

They deserved that Refball after that blatant Refball in 2002

>not calling up the hero Argentina deserves

youtube.com/watch?v=PLS7vUmYqFA

>That would be stupid, calling Palacio but not Icardi

"Be calm, if something happens to Palacio, I'll call you"

I like how most South American famous people act like normal people when they go back home.

Can somebody tell me why Aguero isnt used instead?

Awesome career

Didn't know it was a meme. Just what I've seen with both Argentina and Barca.

You fucks had the gall to call Riquelme a pecho frio, but then don't do the same to someone who constantly displays it because you can't get off his dick.

He "played" against Chile

Kek

>literally get tattoos of your wifes sons

If anything Icardi is the cuck

aguero is always invisible, imagine him at man city, missing stupid chances but fucking worse, he sucks for us

i can see alario doing well

>tfw icardi is just 2 years older than you and is embroiled in international drama that involves fucking a model that is the wife of a national teammate, while being captain of inter milan and scoring goals for fun

god damnit as they say

that web site is a fucking joke, and its the sun sports magazine? unbeliebable

>But instead of the in-form Icardi, Bauza has opted for River Plate forward Alario.
>The 24-year-old has scored six goals in the Argentinian Primera Division this season, and currently has two caps for the national team.

>That’s literally all we know.
>That’s literally all we know.

sport "journalism"
youtube.com/watch?v=xRjKS-1CdBQ

AlaD10s > Icardi

>when you wonder why Italy hasn't gotten past a world cup group stage since 2006
because our golden 1998-2006 generation got old and we had a drought of good young players. By 2022 we'll be serious contenders again, I wonder how many finals you'll lose in the meanwhile.

Funes D10s > Alario

youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6bzKJ5HPc

I honestly think he doesn't give a fuck. He gets to bang his teammates wife and relax all summer, while Argentina NT loses because they don't have the best striker available. Literally cucking his entire NT by doing this. Could he be more based?

Dude, Alario is a pretty good option. Go back to Baseball and Diabetes

I know you are American and you know nothing about soccer but, all a player dreams about is to play for the NT

If Icardi wouldn't want to play for us he'd accept to play for Italy

>Bauza
don't believe his lies

Sucks but if only he had the foresight to see he would be frozen out because he put hoes before bros. Wanda isnt even that good looking.

>Messi is out of the question because GOAT
There's the fucking problem right there. You have a literal autist running your NT. Nobody gets on that team without his retarded ass approval. And that's why you won't win until he retires.

It's not like Maxi wasn't fucking other women on the side when he was still with Wanda. Besides if they can't put such petty differences aside and play together then all it shows is what a bunch of childish faggots our players are. They would rather gimp themselves and the team rather than man up and work together with someone they don't like.

>Conveniently leaves out AGUEROOOOOOOO and Messi.

>Messi
Why would he talk shit about the GOAT? He's literally putting the team on his back every damn game. With him playing we got 15 out of 18 possible points, without him we got 7 out of 21 points.

Do Argentinians even like Wanda??

>6 goals against literal who's
youtu.be/1p7Tkj-B3rQ
>22 goals against top tier European competition.

Personally I don't give too much a fuck since France is gonna win anyway. But you could at least try to beat Brazil. It's gonna look pretty awful when their under21 forwards score 7-1 on you.

Lmfao.
>Italy with belotti and icardi up front
GG no fucking re.

>2017
>caring about international football

>this american interfag pretending inter players aren't a bunch of literal who nobodies

"your" team is shit and irrelevant

Flight from Italy to Argentina is 14 hours and their next game is 4 days. He would have less days to train than the other dude

He could train on the plane

Agreed. Miranda is shit

{“He’s happy, calm, no problems. He said to me: ‘I’m calm’. And I repeated that he could be called up at any time, and that no one in the national team has a problem with him.

they're never calling him up

ICARDI THE GOAT

literally who

You're dumb as shit like the other user biting into that tabloid magazine rumor

Not long before that, there was also the rumor where supposedly Higuain wasn't going to come back to the team unless Messi wasn't on the same team.

Enjoy Brazil knocking you out in the quarters lad.

Top lol why amerishits such dog excrement?

>my national team is shit since 1966. So all i can do is cheer for my eplel club

Paulinho is playing in China too. Doesn't stop him scored 3 against Uruguay.

Alario is good, I've seen him at River and he can do well in the NT.

>muh cucker Icardi
If he's so good, how come he's still at Inter?

He was just pretending to be retarded.

I know we are talking about Alario, but it still amazes that people actually rates Icardi. I mean it's not fucking 2015 anymore move on.

Is there an article or something I can read about this supposed cucking icardi done

I can't fucking stand those crappy overused Simpsons memes anymore. There are so insipid and unoriginal.

He fucked wanda in the ass while her sons were watching how their mother was getting anal raped by not their daddy.

Betocarranceo a full

Musto might be coming to our club, how chill is he?