Got dumped now homeless. Anyone been in this situation before?

Got dumped now homeless. Anyone been in this situation before?

Thank god I have a gym membership so I can shower.

Anyone have tips for me. I live in san francisco.

Other urls found in this thread:

roberthalf.com/ca-san-francisco-bay-area,
indeed.com/l-San-Francisco,-CA-jobs.html,
sfbay.craigslist.org/search/sfc/jjj)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay prostitution. enough chances in SF ask people to put condoms on to avoid costs for HIV meds

Can you make it to Windsor, Ontario, user? I'm currently renovating an old, abandoned factory into a community centre, and live in the basement. If you need a place to crash and don't mind helping with the renovations, you can crash on a couch in the storefront until you get back on your feet.

Isn't like 90% of San Francisco homeless? You'll be fine.

Ya but i have never been homeless before. Kinda scared.

Fuck that user you're going to get murdered and robbed here.

Or make the best friend of his life.

Take this opportunity, user. This seems like it could be pretty cool, it appears you don't have much to lose.

Address?

Yeah because his life will be short lived once he gets to Windsor

No address as i am homeless. I am in san francisco

The address of the community centre

Lol faggots getting mad at faggots after realizing the flaws

>had this happen
>lived out of my car for 2 weeks
>found job that took me to SF from CO
>lived in hotels for a year
>had the time of my life

Find somewhere you can put your skills to use and start making some money.

Don't listen to this faggot. You're living in your car most likely for 5 days a week and renting a hotel for 2 days. I doubt you'll make enough to live in a hotel and pay $90 minimum for a room a night. You wouldn't even make that much.

It's the Utah Phillips Centre for the Hobo Arts in Windsor, Ontario, 956 Tecumseh Rd. East. If you want to call me and arrange things, my name is Andrew and the phone number if five one nine, nine four four, eight zero nine six.

>homeless

What job skills could OP posses if he's in this situation.

Bump cause reasons

Take a break from whatever you're doing on whatever method you're using to get on Sup Forums and apply to every single job application both online, and in real life wherever job applications in san francisco show up

1. Spend an entire day walking into shops and restaurants, preferably small chain ones and literally just ask if there are are open vacancies or if you can arrange a time to talk with the manager about job applications / where you should refer to to apply for a job there

2. go to every job application website worth a damn and scroll through the most likely jobs you think you can get with your qualifications (roberthalf.com/ca-san-francisco-bay-area, indeed.com/l-San-Francisco,-CA-jobs.html, sfbay.craigslist.org/search/sfc/jjj)

3. if you have a smartphone download the app "Gigwalk" and every other "gig" job finder apps you can find on the app store worth a damn, if you don't have a smartphone download bluestacks and download it on there

4. once you've gathered enough money, invest it in either access to a phone to receive and give calls to the jobs you applied to, if you don't have a phone, download skype and buy a skype number and keep skype open 24 / 7 or as long as you can so they can call you

5. after you've applied don't waste time before calling them to check up on things, keep a list of all the jobs you applied to and it's corresponding location somewhere for future reference

6. never allow yourself to get dirty, keep your breath fresh and use deodorant at all times so you can actually get hired for a job, can get access to coffee shops or places where you need to crash for a while without getting kicked out after 5 minutes

keep in mind that when you do apply for a job, lie about your residential status and simply put whichever address you previously had on the application form or if possible don't put anything at all

8. Buy strg unit for address & temp homemake sure it doesn't show up on google srch

The company that sent me out there paid for the hotels and gave us $50 per diem, all on top of an hourly wage.

It was a good time until the CEO fucked it all away. Got to do a lot of traveling through most of the western states.
Opportunities are out there, just have to be open to them.

Guy that posted the 8 steps again, what are your most "advertise-able" skills? Also sorry4nopic here's a stingray mouth that look lek vogana

Kek

Just remember, in San Francisco, you can shit on the sidewalks anywhere - it’s not like somE third world Indian hellhole where you can only shit on designated shitting streets. God bless America!

topkek