Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

i cant tell if this is just really bad bait or some post modern reverse double bait concept that im not smart enough

are you a boy, or a you a girl?

time stamp or gtfo

Do you hate everyone?

Without googling it, who was the 4th person to walk on the moon?

if your so smart, than why are you unable to correctly use punctuation?

OP's face when bait taken

how much wood could a woodchuck chop if a woodchuck could chop wood?

Alan Bean, apollo 12, 1969.

Not op though.

I bet you watch rick and morty

Trick question. Nobody has walked on the moon, its all a hoax

This is getting old

>tfw i actually have "genius-level" intelligence but it hasn't brought me anything more than misunderstanding and loneliness

a woodchuck would chuck all the wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood

my question to op: when will you embrace Natsoc? also start listening to Wagner faggot.

What does the delayed choice quantum eraser experiment tell us about cause and effect?

IQ is ability to solve something quick and correct, not to last for long time in solving such tasks.

How long until you kill yourself?
>Topkek
>/thread

Boys with long hair look gay as fuck. But whatever. It's your life I guess.

wait thats a dude?

Yeah of course. That's why I said he looks gay.

>My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.
Actually, all it means is you're good at doing IQ tests. You can train for this. It doesn't make you smarter, just better at solving puzzles.
Your job/romance/happiness prospects (the things that matter) are practically unaffected.

all of these things are completely believable. until you think about 1 very small detail. you're on Sup Forums. nice b8 m8. next time at least use a timestamp. you'll get more bites that way champ

>18 year old
>"genius-level"
>still in high school
keep dreaming

Underrated

>"While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song."
>listening to that shit instead of Rick and Morty ost trying to understand the deeper meaning behind it
Fuck off plebeian

Old repost

> genius
> starting a thread on Sup Forums

pick one

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT? LIKE HOW AREN'T YOU FUCKING JACKING OFF TO RICK AND MOMO 24/7? IT'S SO DEEP I HAD TO TAKE 6 YEARS OF GRAD SCHOOL JUST TO UNDERSTAND THE SETTING ALONE

If you're as smart as you claim
Then why the fuck are you here?

You do know that iq tests have been debunked as absolute mumbo jumbo right? Take those rose colored shades off and get back to the tuna fish cannery twat.

mmmmm pasta

you are a genius??
good for you....

Its an old meme you fucking newfag. Cocksucking op just slapped a new pic on it instead.

Me too, user. And all I do with my intellect is shitpost and manipulate aquaintances. One of my only aspirations anymore is to just gtfo of society and go live innawoods, but I'm not confident enough yet in my physical strength or my survival knowledge to do it.

>manipulate aquaintances
oh wow guys, we got a real einstein thinkin' he's so smart and manipulating people over here or something.

fag

I'm highly mentally retarded. That means I have turnip level intelligence.

I can't count past 7 and I every song just sounds like "we will rock you to me. Everything is a chore.

I spend most of my time showering hardened poo off my anus.

Im 54 years old.

Ask me anything

you got inception-baited, faggot (bait within bait). They sell a special kind of helmet for retards like you.

you're

Thats the point, nigger, it's a waste of my time. When I was in high school I thought it was all kinds of fun to mess with people's heads and their perception of me, and my friends found it humorous, so I used it to entertain the people I knew. Now my friends have lives and I still just do that shit to other people out of habit. It's no good for my work or education, it makes me feel more distant from others, and the isolation just contributes to the stagnation of my social skills. At this point I just want to drop my life because the social climate and politics in America make the skills I actually have feel pointless. Feels like I'm not contributing anything tangible.

HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL. Sup Forumstards HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL.

My IQ is 169 HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON this means I have "genius-level" intelligence HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL.

I also have synaesthesia I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON and absolute pitch HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL. Things as diverse as math I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON music I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school HELLO I VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON AND BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL.

JERRY GARCIA VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON JERRY GARCIA’S BAND VOTED FOR HILLARY CLINTON 's CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL s AND THEY HILLARY CLINTON BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL JERRY GARCIA HILLARY CLINTON

My CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL IQ CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL is CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL 169. CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL For CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL those CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL of CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL you CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL unfamiliar CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL with CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL IQ, CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL this CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL means CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL I CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL have CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL "genius-level" CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL intelligence. CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL
IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Jerry CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Garcia CATS BELIEVE IN CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Cats CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Under CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL the CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Stars, CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Frank CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Turner's CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Sleep CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Is CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL for CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL the CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Week CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL and CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Love CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Ire CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL & CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL Song. CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL

All CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL this CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL and CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL I'm CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL an CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL 18 CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL year CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL old CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL still CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL in CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL high CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL school.

Ask CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL me CATS BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL anything.

CATS CATS BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE CATS BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL 169: CATS IN GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE IN GUN CONTROL 169: CATS CATS
CATS CATS BELIEVE IN CATS CATS CATS BELIEVE IN CATS BELIEVE CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS CATS CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS CATS CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS GUN CONTROL 169: CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS CATS CATS BELIEVE GUN CONTROL 169: CATS GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169: GUN CONTROL 169:

169 is pretty damned high... i'll give it a go. What do you think about conspiracy theory and the portent of the NWO?

MY NAME IS Hillary Clinton CATS 169 CATS 169 CATS 169 CATS 169 CATS 169 I BELIEVE IN STRICT GUN CONTROL 169

>replying to b8
faggot

HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES MY HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES NAME HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES IS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES Hillary HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES Clinton HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES CATS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES 169 HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES CATS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES 169 HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES CATS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES 169 HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES CATS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES 169 HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY COMPLEX MESSAGES CATS HILLARY CLINTON HAS A NETWORK OF CATS WHO RELAY TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF COMPLEX TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF MESSAGES TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF 169 TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF HILLARY TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF CLINTON TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF HAS TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF A TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF NETWORK TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF OF TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF CATS TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF WHO TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF RELAY TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF COMPLEX TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF MESSAGES TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF I TOO BAD THEY TOOK ELECTION DAY OFF HILLARY TOO BAD

if you are genuine, don't listen to the shills...

HILLARY STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL CLINTON STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL HAS STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL A STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL NETWORK STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL OF STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL CATS STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL WHO STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL RELAY STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MY STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL HILLARY STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL CLINTON STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL HAS STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL COMPLEX STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL MESSAGES STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL A STRICTEST OF GUN CONTROL

169 18 year old still in high school. Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. "genius-level" intelligence. 169 18 year old still in high school. Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. "genius-level" intelligence. 169 18 year old still in high school. Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. "genius-level" intelligence. 169 18 year old still in high school. Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. "genius-level" intelligence.

HILLARY CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL COMPLEX CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL MESSAGES CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CLINTON CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL COMPLEX CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL MESSAGES CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL HAS CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL COMPLEX CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL MESSAGES CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL A CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES---CONTROL

169 18 year old still in high school it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night "genius-level" intelligence it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night 169 18 year old still in high school it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT SELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night "genius-level" intelligence it actually began when IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN I BEGAN TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT began to touch myself at night

HILLARY CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL COMPLEX CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL MESSAGES CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL HAS CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its Cant to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL A CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL STRICTEST CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL OF CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL GUN CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL CONTROL CATS--MESSAGES i dont want to say that its CONTROL

169 18 year old still in high school it actually IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT when IT ACTUALLY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT WHEN I IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT to touch myself at night it actually IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT when IT ACTUALLY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT WHEN I IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT to touch myself at night Jerry IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT Band's Cats Under the Stars it actually IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT when IT ACTUALLY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT WHEN I IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT TO AT NIGHT TO TOUCH MYSELF AT NIGHT IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY IT ACTUALLY BEGAN WHEN JERRY GARCIA USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT USE TO TOUCH HISSELF AT NIGHT to touch myself at night

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I get straight A's without studying much at all, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed memes. I am trained in shitposting and I’m the top meme in my entire high school. You are nothing to me but just another Sup Forumstard. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am locating you with my synaesthesia, and absolute pitch, so you better prepare for the storm, retard. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your post. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my IQ of 169. Not only am I extensively trained in "genius-level" intelligence, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable post off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dumb, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I get straight A's without studying much at all, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed memes. I am trained in shitposting and I’m the top meme in my entire high school. You are nothing to me but just another Sup Forumstard. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am locating you with my synaesthesia, and absolute pitch, so you better prepare for the storm, retard. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your post. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my IQ of 169. Not only am I extensively trained in "genius-level" intelligence, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable post off the face of the internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dumb, kiddo.