> fried cured chorizo seco 'bacon bits
> black beans
> cilantro
> queso fresco
> shit tier shredded cheese
> tajin
> tapatio

Rate my tacos please. Also fuck Trump

Definitely looks and sounds better than the shitty rice-flavored rice I had tonight. Hope you share some of that with your dog.

Done and done

Don't 404 on me fellas

Everyone on Sup Forums is too busy fantasizing about men dressed like girls.

Shit, now I want tacos.

Sounds good minus the pre-shredded cheese. Shred your own, it's so much better

R8d: Cheese/Gringo

>n64
>big ole doggo
>home made tacos

10/10 post more picsof your feet pls.

post more tacos... just keep your feet in the shot

shit man. I'm hungry as fuck for mexican food now. You know your shit. Alos, post more dogbro.

right? im tempted to order from chipotle but i know im not hungry enoguh to warrant postmateing it over right now. ill only eat half.

Fuck those tacos man. That's a 10/10 dog! Bet he's a good boy!

>charred
nigga you know them tacos are burnt right?

No Hatch green chiles? Bland.

Cool tacos. Post more doggo.

girls dressed like tacos

>hurr durr i take pictures of my foods
take this faggot shit to reddit

alright you win OP. i just ordered chipotle.

NOW SHOW US YOUR FEET.

>Not using radish as condiment instead of cheese.
And you cry fuck trump. Simple plebeian.

8/10 tacos
not bad

Shit man. Invite me next time. I want some tacos.

Lilly white "tacos" post this shit on Reddit

Holy shit I think I fucked that girl

why do you have a bucket of pine cones on top of a beaten up dresser, and a N64 on the floor?

What is with the pine cones?

Even the dog wouldn't eat that garbage.

They're likely scented pinecones.
You can find them in the decor parts of most grocery stores.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

so, you're trying to skip the taco bell and make your own tacos... Some rookie mistakes, but not shit tier.
I'm sure your dog is just happy you aren't trying to make traditional chinese.

What exactly is queso fresco? I know queso means cheese but doesn't fresco mean outside?

Mexican here. You pretty much did EVERYTHING wrong.

A taco needs to have:
-tortilla (soft, of course)
-some sort of meat
-salsa (optional)

You ruined it by adding so much shit to it. You only get bonus points for the N64. See me after class.

Yup scented.

Fresh mexi cheese

She's a bulldog she'd my muddy shit if I told her it was food

Ok spic. Where you from?

I hope your stupid looking dog gets canine hiv

"Fresco" means "fresh".
"Queso fresco" is am specific type of cheese. It does not necessarily means it is fresh cheese. I know, it is confusing.

sounds good but the doggo is ugly like shit

Not authentic dog is still right next to you
Try again

Ok

Is that a N64

>3 dogs 1 bed
Wall to wall carpet nice.

So are you going to post pics of the dogs dicks?

It's either a PS2 or maybe a GameCube fuckwit

>girl feet

THATS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR

>mexican
>WHERE ARE YOU FROM

Dubs of depression. Don't hate me cuz you ain't me

Does it Look like a fucking cube

Yea! We all fucked that girl! We fuck lots of girls here... It's what /b is known 4

You should put some more shit on your fridge bud.

Post more bulldog!

I see a purse, need left boob pic of owner, don't try and fool me with a reverse photo right boob either.. I'll know

It is akin to farmhouse fresh, soft mozzarella. Tends to crumble when grated, lot of moisture, melts nicely. Different varieties from different regions, but i am damned if i could tell the difference between Salvadoran and Oaxacan, if i am honest.

I hope your ugly mom dies of taco poisoning

I only care about the bulldog. Your tacos look pretty decent though.

Gross and weird.

In Mexico they eat tortas. This is some faux Mexican Texas bullshit

>they don't eat tacos in MX
fuck off

is that the first Mario Party in your n64? my niggas and i were playing that a few nights ago

You'd be better off without that horrible cheese, and the presentation sucks. But, other than that, looks pretty good, fam.

The only things that should EVER go on tacos are meat, cilantro, and onion. Lime and salsa are optional. I mean I suppose you can call anything wrapped in a tortilla a "taco" but to deviate that far from authenticity is doing yourself a tremendous disservice.

I don't like cheese on tacos. I've become a bit of a purist for what they will eat in Mexico. Plus salsa for tacos isn't like Pace, it's way better than that.

>unmelted cheese

Why are white people so retarded when it comes to food

It is

Hahahahaha I dated a white girl and her whole family ate cold tortillas. Fucking morons

ugly feet

>no sour cream

WTF are you doing OP

Imma curbstomp your n64