Top 10 countries for food. I'll start:

Top 10 countries for food. I'll start:

1. ENGLAND - Best food on Earth. Pies, Pastys, Roast Dinner, Full English, Toad in the Hole, crumpets, the list goes on and on.

2. USA - Burgers and Pizza, need I say more?

3. India - Curry. Naan bread. Poppadoms.

4. China - Chicken Chow Mein, Lovely sauce...

5. Italy - Pasta, Bolognaise, Lasagne, Pizza that isn't quite as good as US pizza.

6. Mexico - Not very big over here, but I love it. Tacos, Fajitas etc.

7. Poland - Nice Potatoes. Can do brilliant things with vegetables and steak.

8. Greece - Know how to do Cheese right, loads of weird shit that tastes nice.

9. Turkey - Actually very nice, it's a shame that I'm scared to eat food served by their chefs.

10. Spanish - Nice food, nothing remarkable though

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like Spanish food the most. Tacos y burritos for the win!

>Poland
>Not last place

Pole working in Britain detected.

>3. India - Curry. Naan bread. Poppadoms.

>4. China - Chicken Chow Mein, Lovely sauce...

Only our version though, their own version is shit. I don't want to eat dog meat and bird foetuses thank you very much.

>England
>uses British flag

Is this some kind of double b8?

>Stodgy bland shit is the best food in the world

Otherwise your list is pretty spot on. I'd replace England and Poland with Thailand and Lebanon. Also not sure about including America, all their food is just variants of other cuisines.

>bird foetuses
hahahahahha what do you think eggs are Britbong?

Sorry bro but we invented Lasagne and Burgers

>Original Receipt in 'The Forme of Cury' by the Chief Master-Cook of King Richard II, c1390 (Cury 1390)

Loseyns:
Take gode broth and do in an erthen pot, take flour of payndemayn and make þerof past with water. and make þerof thynne foyles as paper with a roller, drye it harde and seeþ it in broth take Chese ruayn grated and lay it in disshes with powdour douce. and lay þeron loseyns isode as hoole as þou mizt and above powdour and chese, and so twyse or thryse, & serue it forth.

>Tomato with Breakfast

>Conspicuous absence of France
Kek

Unfertilised eggs.

Sichuan/Chongqing cuisine is pretty fucking great in China.

>england
>best food
lol

>1. ENGLAND
I was watching a show the other day that claimed it was going to show all the "English food" London and abroad had to offer. The first place they went to was a pub that served American BBQ, the next place was Indian food.

Sorry I don't like haggis and shit m8.

my soul just got hadouken'd

Why would you eat a salad with breakfast? thats fucking disgusting.

1. Italy.
1. France.
2-10. Everything else I can't be bothered listing, because their cuisine is either fastfood-tier trash or just plain shit.

This is not an opinion, it's a fact. If you disagree: I'm sorry but you have shit plebeian taste in food.

Who wants to eat toads, LAD?

GTFO REEE

Uncultured cretin. This is the reason our culture is dying, because you slag it off at every available opportunity.

RARE
A
R
E

At least we have food.

We invented the fucking sandwich we can put whatever the fuck we want in it.

>Pizza
>American

Greek, Turkish and Middle Eastern all kinda blends into one, although Greek has more of an Italian influence and you never really find anywhere in Greece that does falafel, hummous or halloumi.

All good shit though.

>2. USA - Burgers and Pizza, need I say more?
If you tried legit Southen/Soul Food your dick would blow off.
10. Spanish - Nice food, nothing remarkable though
Authentic Mexican and Cuban food is fucking amazing. Pork cooked in a hole in the ground *mwah* muy bueno mate.

I'm glad to see you Brits are moving past your bad food meme.

>ungrilled tomato
come on now lad

American pizza is distinct from Italian pizza.

We're just fine not being on that list

Sup Forums + /ck/ bantz

But you like faggots right ?

I'm on mobile so what flag is it lads?

>Pizza that isn't quite as good as US pizza.

Distinct as in greasy garbage
Tasty but still shite

If they're cooked properly faggots are very nice.

>laquisha

Cheap off brand KFC
Mash potatoes and gravy
Maccoroni and cheese?
A scone?

2/10

>USA - Burgers and Pizza, need I say more?

If you actually associate US cuisine with fast food than you deserve to be gassed, if I may hazard to be so blunt on the matter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuisine_of_the_United_States

Mr bains u fucking know it

I keep forgetting that in American Maria isn't a white person's name.

>He calls someone uncultured for preferring food from other cultures over the bland shit from his own country

Kek. I bet you're the sort of person who goes on holiday and eats nothing but full English breakfasts all week.

Pls explain Kim and Hannah

It's pretty much a photo of KFC. You missed the Cole Slaw and that's what we call a biscuit in the the states. Far more flavorful than a scone. You'd probably think it tastes too sweet or salty.

>no Russia

Italian
French
Spanish
Dutch
Asian (from India to japan and everything inbetween)

I'm not that picky but these are probably best

>poland
>not soylent tier survival garbage

When I think of Maria I think Blondie

>tfw I want the mac and collards, but bbq the chicken
Not even a nigger.

I read about haggis in Harry Potter.

Presumed it was potato salad which I don't like. I like cole slaw though that's nice.

Kim is Chinese (not really though) and Hannah is american white

The food on holiday is never as good as proper English grub.

You can get top tier food of any culture in the USA though. I live within a mile of nationally ranked burger joint, Thai restaurant, Italian, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Irish resturants

British is food is actually disgusting.

French, Italian, American and Japanese food are the only one that matter.

Unbelievable, actually believing that crumpets are better than bouillabaisse.

Kim is pretty much take away/take out Chinese food implying Asians only make shit like that.
Hannah is a long running joke that white people in the US have no cultural cuisine or their food consists of bland/spiceless food.
Thus Cheetos, pickles from a jar, and a plain sandwich with processed meat and cheese.

Hannah is also a fat landwhale whereas the other three are at least 7/10 with supermodel bodies, but Sup Forums thinks Hannah is the hottest purely because she's white.

Replace the bologna with some Mayo and I still want the white girl. Are you guys really nigger lovers over there huh huh huh Hu h u h u h u h

Sheets bladder stuffed with all kinds of horrible Scottish shit.

The Scottish also eat deep fried chocolate bars and grass.

>1. ENGLAND
nice one lad

The KFC cole slaw in the states has about as much sugar as a candy bar. It's sweet as fuck.

>Irish resturant
I prefer to boil my own potatoes.

When I've been to Greece, Italy and Egypt, the food I've had in those places shits on English cuisine from a great height. It's not even fair to make a comparison.

Even Irish food tastes better and there's not that much of a difference between cuisine in England and Ireland.

So does your bread, bought some american brand bread once at some store just to try it and I couldn't eat a slice it was so full of sugar, the hot dog buns were too.

No I'm actually a fucking chef that champions our countries cuisine.

How about you eat something indicative of our rich culinary history rather than assuming that all of our food is bland.

Here is just a small list of some of the sausages found in our country

Black Puddings - Baked Form, Black Puddings - Bury Form, Black Puddings - Southern Form, Breakfast Sausage, Cambridge Sausages, Chipolata Sausages, Cumberland Sausage, Dormers, Dorset Sausage, Epping Sausages, Gloucester Sausages, Haggis, Hog's Pudding - Westcountry Version, Ifield Hog's Pudding, Kentish Sausage-Meat, Lincolnshire Boiled Sausages, Lincolnshire Sausages, Liver Sausage, Malmesbury Sausages, Marylebone Sausages, Newmarket Sausages, Oxford Sausages, Pigs-in-a-Blanket, Polony, Sausage Dumplings, Sausage Stew, Saveloys, Scotch Eggs, Suffolk Sausages, Toad-in-the-Hole, Westmorland Sausage, White pudding, Wiltshire Porkies, Wiltshire Sausages, Appraylere, Beef and Veal Sausages, Blackpot, Chiveridge Pudding, Galantine, Ising Pudding, Liverings or Leveredge, Lord Conway's Amber Puddings, Calf's Chaldron Pudding, Sausages of Fish, Sausages with Apples, Wesel, WM's Sausages, Yrchins, Bath Polonies, Hackin or Hack Pudding, Oxford Skates.

Or how about our egg dishes?

Bachelor's Omelet, Baked Custard, Boiled Eggs, Buttered Eggs, Coddled Eggs, Currant Fritters, Drop Scones, Easter Eggs, Eggy Bread, Friar's Apple Omelette, Fried Eggs, Gloucester Pancakes, Huntsman's Omelette, Jolly Boys, Kentish Pan Cake, Marlborough Custard, Masked Eggs, Meringue, Old Wife's Sod, Omelette, Omelette Arnold Bennett, Onion Skin Eggs, Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, Poached Eggs, Poached Eggs with Watercress Sauce, Popovers, Potato Omelette, Quail's Eggs, Rumbled Eggs, Scrambled Eggs, Shrewsbury Pickled Eggs, Spinach and Eggs, Sweet Omlette, Tewkesbury Saucer Batters, Tunbridge Fried Cherry Batter, Yorkshire Pudding, Almond Custard, Butter Eggs, Charlet, Clary and Eggs, Columbus Eggs/t

11. Canada - All of the above. Clear winner

>ENGLAND - Best food on Earth.

France/Italia.
Thai food is nice too.

You guys get more gains back by eating out the sheep after you kill the pussy then eating the liver after you kill the national animal. Fuck you nerd

>italian food
>good

Nice meme spaghettinigger

Additionally

>italians
>white

Fiji Islands

So true my italian friend, Italy is handsdown #1! Such great food, and so easy and cheap to make.

> 1. ENGLAND - Best food
into the trash it goes

My list:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Spain
4. Argentina
5. Czech Repubic
6. Mexico
7. Thailand
8. Japan
9. India
10. Peru

Ha, yeah, of course you are.

So we make a lot of sausages and egg based dishes? That's cool.

But British food is still bland compared to other countries.

It's a palette thing. Nearly all countries have a different palette for food. To us the bread doesn't taste sweet because we were raised with that taste. To UKers and Aussies our bread is compared to cake.
I've heard you guys can taste the artificial dairy used in our milk chocolate. I myself can taste it in some brands after experiencing other types of chocolate.
So our taste buds are totally different. They even have to reformulate fast food when they take them internationally.

You tell him lad!

So you make a bunch of second rate sausage and eggs?

Do you know why nobody goes around buying marylebone sausages and instead get things like capicola and prosciutto?

Because british food sucks.

Nice job faggots. The only thing you've contributed to society is cheddar, and that's a basic bitch cheese.

You know I was thinking the other day about how British cuisine is shit on, fact of the matter is we have the best hot meat dishes in Europe.

How about some stews then?

Just fuck off. You know nothing about your own culture. You are a disgrace.

Bacon and Beans, Beef with Chestnuts, Beery Beef, Blind Scouse, Bolton Hotpot, Braised Beef and Mushrooms, Cabbage and Pork, Chiddingly Hot Pot, Corned Beef Hash, Cotswold Rabbit Pie, Devonshire Stew, Exeter Stew, Exmoor Pot, Groaty Dick, Hampshire Goose, Hash, Kidney and Sausage Pot, Lamb's Tail Pie, Lancashire Hotpot, Liver and Bacon, Lobby, Long Puddle Lamb, Market Day Stew, Mulligatawny Stew, Norfolk Stew with Green Dumplings, Pan Haggerty or Panhaggerty, Panackelty, Panjotheram, Poacher's Pot, Poor Man's Goose, Pork and Prune Stew, Pork and Pepper, Pork and Red Cabbage, Pot Roasted Beef, Rabbit with Dumplings, Scouse or Lobscouse, Shearer's Stew, Tatie Pot or Cumberland Hotpot, Warwickshire Stew, Whitedish, Wiltshire Dinner, Artisan's Pie, Ben-Joltram, Blank Maunger, Blanks and Prizes, Busbayne, Cracky Stew, Hachy, Harico (or Haricot), Hodge Podge or Hotchepot, Mawmenny, Peas and Pork, Plum-Pottage, or Christmas-Pottage, Potage of Mutton, Veal or Beef, Potwise or Potews, Stewed Broth, Tatie and Colley, The Queen's Pottage, Loblolly, Alnwick Stew, Bacon and Greens, Jugged Steak

England is literally shit tier food

True. There isn't enough different flavours in a meal like a paella or a stirfry.

1) Japan - based everything, literally, everything is tasty as fuck. A big bowl of chashu ramen is the ultimate comfort food. Also japanese curry, love it much more than most indian varieties.
2) China - based dumplings, mapo tofu is my favorite meal.
3) T*rkey - actually, turkish food is awesome, hard to beat a good kebab with ayran
4) France - forget haute cuisine, some pleb-tier foods can totaly carry you away. A bit too fat at times though
5) Italy - meme foods (pizza, lasagna) are okay, but I go for something more deep - like some raviolli recipes with cheese or risotto. Also, crazy zuppas.
6) Vietnam >Phở bò
7) India - Chicken 65 is the ultimate way to make chicken, also love dahl soup, palak panir is very nice
8) Greece - I love tzatziki so goddamn much
9) US - >CAJUN >CAJUN >CAJUN
(meme foods suck ass)
10) Ethiopia - based injera meals

I bet you've heard of these though you Americunt.

Whisky - Champagne - Lasagne - Haggis - Vindaloo - Balti Curry - Scotch Eggs - Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce - Knickerbocker Glory - Mars Bar - Potato Crisps - Sherry - Black Forest Gateau - Buck's Fizz - Curry Sauce - Snails - Beef Wellington - Tournedos Rossini - Bakewell Tart

Guess what they have in common? They were all invented in ENGLAND.

This.

Indian food should be in the last place because poo

>the only thing we contribute to society
I guess the grade A subs we supply are awful. Must be why your country is begging is for out secrets on them.

I know this is Sup Forums and Muslims are reviled on here, but one thing that can't be disputed about them is that their countries sure know how to make one hell of a meal.

Remove falafel? No thanks, I'd rather have some more please.

I agree for the most part but it should be noted that the countries with the best food also have the worst food
>thousand year eggs
>all sorts of rancid shit that is barely edible with heaps of rice etc.

My favourite English food is Chinese.

Here's how food works. You have the meme food that people outside your country knows and associate it with and they're usually completely off base or shit.
Then you have authentic foods that have the potential to be really good but most people from that country can't cook it well.
I'll tell you right now most people in the states can't cook authentic regional foods well. Most people who claim they can cook soul food/southern food well really fucking can't. Most restaurants will fuck it up too. I can't speak for other countries but I can imagine it's the same. Some fucker bragging about being a good cook then fucking up your national dishes and pushing the memes.

Italy has the best cuisine in the world, hands down. I mean, look at how adaptable pizza is (for example). Pizza can be adapted to suit ANYONE'S tastes and even anyone's religious beliefs (if you're religious of course, I'm not religious).
Furthermore, Italian cuisine is not only DELICIOUS AS FUCK, it's also EASY AS FUCK to make. There's a REASON why Italian cuisine is the most popular cuisine in the world. Italian food (like pizza and pasta) is the ultimate pleb food and that's not always a bad thing. China has the next best cuisine, followed by India. I don't care what ANYONE says, I LOVE Indian food (ESPECIALLY butter chicken curry). The next best is Mexican with tacos, fajitas, burritos, etc. Turkish cuisine is over-rated, the most famous food in Turkish cuisine is kebab, but the original kebabs were made by Persians. The next best cuisine is Thai cuisine. The next best cuisine is Japanese cuisine. American cuisine is just a variation of different cuisines from around the world. French cuisine is shit (I don't want to eat snails, fuck off). In last place is English 'cuisine', which consists of objects that vaguely resemble food.

Lasagne & champagne?
Are you sure about this?

Of course he's sure; he's from England. Facts mean nothing to God's greatest nation...

Sunday roast does sound pretty comfy tbqh

>lists own country as top
lol. english cuisine at its best is tolerable. there is nothing on a typical english menu that someone would wait with anticipation for. that's at its best. at its worst it's absolutely disgusting

>doesn't even list france
butthurt brit confirmed. french cuisine is universally considered to be the world's finest, with Italy being a close second. there's a reason no one goes to an "english restaurant" for fine dining, but to french and italian establishments instead.

>Poland - nice potatoes
literally knows nothing about polish cuisine, you just put this as filler

I've personally heard of those because my parents were serious Anglophiles and I've actually been to Britain before, but I can guarantee you that the average american has NOT heard of the following;

>Vindaloo.
>Balit Curry.
>Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce (baked beans sure but not in tomato sauce).
>Knickerbocker Glory.
>Mars Bar (older people sure, younger people almost definitely not).
>Buck's Fizz.
>Curry Sauce (most people would associate it with India).
>Tourndos Rossini (99% sure that's French).
>Bakewell Tart.

Also you can't get Haggis in the US, pretty sure some of the offal used is banned by the USDA.

Not going to lie I almost misidentified that as Mexican.
That looks like empanadas, dip, frito papas, and lots of sour cream.

USA is all over the place.
I just ate at a glorious Cajun place that ought to by itself compete with any other national cuisine (spiced fried shrimp, crawdad etouffee, lobster bisque, fried okra, cornbread), but I wouldn't put conventional US junk food up against Japanese street and kiosk fast food like donburi, tonkatsu, takoyaki and yakitori.