youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mentally ill out of shape

wife won't let me

Because she died last month.

can't handle being under pressure

dumped her

phimosis, shitty skin, bad teeth.

No confidence. I'm rather short, which is something women don't really seem to like. I'm looking for someone of similar height or slightly shorter, but that doesn't really seem to exist. Plus, beyond the physical bullshit, I'm pretty difficult mentally.

Ugly and no confidence

Been there. Done that. No thanks.
Females are head cases.

I prefer the company of men.

I browse Sup Forums

Captcha is House Lair

Don't have to pay for dates, movies, food. Get to sleep in on the weekends.
Play vidya for however many hours, go to parties and get to talk to anyone without my gf getting mad. Coming and going as I please. Can make plans and cancel them without someone making a scene.

Can’t make a move and the only girl I’ve made a move on friend zoned me

All excellent reasons.
Also checked.

because I do

>phimosis
get that shit cut like Louis XVI did

British?

Don't need the drama females crave and create.

I don't go outside

I'm ugly so i don't even bother trying

bad experience with previous ones
won't get one just to have one now

I have a wife and a girlfriend ..

I hate girls but im not gay.

Start hiding your money now.

Terrible personality.

Too much of a headache and I feel like i don't need to go through that now

I'm a miserable rotten cunt.

Last girlfriend got raped and she felt like she cheated on me so she broke up with me.

This means she liked the rape sex better than the sex with you, bro

There's more to that story. I don't know what it is but there's more. Sorry to hear about it though Sup Forumsro.

She moved across the country and I know who did it. She didn't handle it in a healthy way

If you know who did it then go rape him and ask him how he likes being on the other end.

it was really because of my penis .
>pic related

Rape her and she will come back to you?

why would he want her back ?
so he could lick the nigger cum oozing out of her battered cunt.....

Yo, it's your boy, Skinny Penis!

would much rather just kill him. Jail time isn't appealing so I guess his enevidable overdose will have to do for me.

this is not relevant
he owned her first and woman always belong to the guy who put his penis in last

here is a pic of my ex and her rapist

>pic related

I do, its overrated

too pussy to try

>You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a gf, Sup Forums
I fucking hate people. I should just move to a different country, and then deal with that bullshit until I can live in isolation.

Introverted as fuck and hate socializing

Alcohol.

Every girlfriend I had fucked me over in one way or another. Let me list them:

- G went on some kind of religious farm stay thing and wound up getting pregnant by some guy called Ted, then married him to hide it, and AFAIK lives on some kind of religious cult farm.

- A sent me a letter after 4 weeks dating to tell me how much she loved me, and I was her prince and knight. Wrote back to say the same. She texted me to say it was over, because I was going too fast. She said she was testing me.

- A2 let her boss fuck her to keep her job, then ended it with me because I said I understood and didn't hate her for it and she felt I should have been angry.

- L cheated on me, then claimed she wanted an open relationship and was polyamorous to hide it, and that me being pissed for her cheating on me was oppressing her sexuality or some shit. She just wanted to fuck around without consequences, but live with me for free. I kicked her out, and left her stuff on the street in the rain.

- K just ended it. I don't know why. She just texted to say it was over and I never saw her again.

After that, a string of shitty dates, one after the other.

So I gave up. Been single for over 10 years now. Comfortable living by myself. Got a hand for the good stuff, and don't need to do bullshit like 6am farmers market visits, Sunday morning trail hikes, or any of that bullshit.

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
I'd been married a long time ago
Where did you come from, where did you go?
Where did you come from, Cotton-Eye Joe?

>Unattractive
>Not Funny
>Not Interesting
>Don't make any effort to get one
>Can't think of a girl who I would want to be my gf
>Always tired
>Health issues like dandruff
>Too busy

Lots of reasons. I'm happy without one though. I'm still in school and live with muh family.

oh you son of a bitch

>K just ended it. I don't know why. She just texted to say it was over and I never saw her again.
she was kidnaped and sold into the sex trade, she a slave now. and you let some chink who took her phone or managed to hack it do it.
you really are a worthless weak little shit.
why do you even have balls?

I travel for work 11 months out of the year and travel for fun the remaining month. I don't stay anywhere long enough to establish meaningful relationships. I love what I do and love my pay. I don't think I could be happy with someone who doesn't share my wanderlust.
Underrated post

You sound like you just need better taste in women, familia.

youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM

I've got a wife and a g/f. Life is good!

>/pol...

Cause fags like you keep making these threads

Same here.. that's why you just use people like the sacks of meat they are. Why do you think douchebags get the women? Lol. You can't have a heart when dealing with young bitches.

i havent found a girl that i love enough to pursue.
im down to smash most of the chicks i find attractive but im a lazy and woman are alot of effort

Cause my dream girl is probably doing the same shit i'm doing right now
>on the internet playing vidya and avoiding people

I can't, because I do.

Tomorrow I'm going to attempt to change that by asking out this girl I have a thing for. Unfortunately the odds of success are quite low, and the odds of me manning up and actuallly asking are even lower! So we'll see.

I don't want one

I have a gf and a wife. Pic related it's gf

Afraid to be judged, afraid to have my or someone else's heart broken. Not worth the emotional pain so I stopped trying.

i've convinced myself i don't want one

because I have a wife