REKT

REKT

???? Can someone explain why the husky had a sudden urge to rekt the fuck out of the smaller dog

huskies are aggressive toward other dogs, more so with dogs of the same sex. They're truly shitty dogs tbh.

Poor doggo.

>see small invalid inferior specimen
>kill it out of mercy

alpha as fuck

Superior genes

>Can someone explain why the husky had a sudden urge to rekt
clearly a pitbull.

There was probably food on the floor. Huskies are notorious for aggressive resource guarding. They are asshole dogs and this is why I don't buy agressive breeds. I love animals. But id break that dogs neck if it killed one of my dogs.

This thread sucks.

After watchibg it again that might be what it thought... cause the other one was smellibg something

could be all manner of things, it could have had a shit trainer, but it did look as though the other dog was sniffing at something, and that was what got the huskies attention.

The bait is r e a l

Lol, dindu nuffin

>my aunt had a husky that would get out and come to our house. Fucking dog tried to scratch through a door and chewed up our dryer vent. My mom who has never hurt a living thing put the dog in her car and drove it out to the country. Never saw that dumb dog again.

legs went stiff, tail stopped wagging, he was watching and waiting for a challenge, other little dog looked up and moved its head towards him and he snapped.

Huskies are high energy dogs and many big dogs don't recognize small dogs as equals and will bully them

i keep trying to tell ppl this. they look nice but they really fucking suck as pets

a friend of mine came from a family obssessed with animals
her aunt had 3 and before that FIVE fucking huskies in a small apartment
She was getting old and worked a lot so the dogs didnt get let out often either, they were so extremely stressed and aggressive it was a hell for those animals

I'm betting that dog is a male and still has his balls. Those dogs should not have been left alone together, plenty of dogs will react like that. #notthehuskiesfault

Man, I've watched so much rekt shit.. but seeing that little dog all fucked up with it's neck broke helplessly sprawled...

I'd rather watch 10 babies get run over by a car.

Weird prioritities, I know.

Neat

Fuck Huskies anyways

why were they lifting the truck like that

it's no one's fault, aspie. Shit simply happens—that's nature.

The dogs clearly haven't spent a lot of time together. The husky owner should have know his dog can get agressive, and he should've taken steps (training/separation) to prevent this

This

China?

Yo fuck that husky.

Deserves to have a psycho torture it, cut it's fucking ears off with a razor, or light it on fire. Fucking with that little ass dog, this shit pissed me off.

Fuck dogs in general, and fuck you retards that think pitbulls are "sweet innocent animals" -> the biggest retarded fucks in the world. Yeah, bring a lion in your house, raise it right, it might never kill someone or hurt another animal...

Fucking retards trying to live with killers.

i think I can explain this..

big dog said to little dog...
get away from the corner or I'll wipe the floor with you.
little dog said go fuck yourself

did anyone really expect this to go well

2 lines In one side, 1 on the other. Why did it break?

This isn't even good bait.

fake

...b-bbut my dog has never tried to kill me

I'd like more context. That is great footage. It seems almost unreal.

I went to high school with this kid whose parents moved them into this tiny little house; they had three huskies, two pomeranians and two hamsters. The fucking huskies tore the shit out of the house on a regular basis and ended up killing one of the poms. They need so much exercise and room to run around, they just weren't getting it there. It sucks, seeing people getting dogs and them winding up like that.

Today I learned to be aware of aggressive breeds when getting a dog.

Beautiful

the four clowns near the truck did

looks like ISIS gothemselves a drone

why the fuck would you do that to the poor dog, sick

It's not even bait.

I've never seen a pitbull that has not bit someone or another animal.

I grew up with them. Had a few of my own - which didn't directly belong to me, but lived in my house - lived in ghettos where everyone had a pitbull,etc. and I've never not seen a pitbull bite some shit. I've met at least 100+ pitbulls. They all fucking bit something.

dawww

cute. I'd like to know what that footage is really from.

People have lions as pets, and those lions never try killing them either.

I had one of these knives as a kid. Retractable plastic blade. I used to love to act like I was going to stab my friends, see the fear in their eyes, and then the relief when they realized it was a prank.

ded?

doesn't look like the footage is from isis though

correlation=/=causation
pitbulls aren't inherently violent, it's just that because of the reputation they've had built up around them through popular culture, violent people tend to buy them, and they make them violent.

Fuck off bitch

Rekt so hard!

FUCKING DIED

fuck dogs dude, cats are clearly better than these pussies

>China?

Of course.

This is why I'd rather get a cat.

Someone didn't graduate mathes

Dog of man

Poor doggo

welcome to china

See like...I'd have such a hard time not bashing the other dogs face in after witnessing that. I'd probably go to jail for it too since its on video.

Lefties think everything has someone to blame and btw its never the person they're betting on.

I bet you love nigger cock exclusively

Thats the part your missing. Dogs socialize well with people, that's what they where bread for. Lions are wild animals lol. Dogs = won't bite you if you train it. Lions = survive off of wild flesh. Lions are practically obligated to bite your face off

Is there a way to train them to not be complete assholes?

>pitbulls aren't inherently violent
Sure thing, retard.

Propaganda to allow pitbulls to stroll the streets, thus increasing population control.

They're evil creatures that will kill shit because it's in their blood. It's what they were fucking bred for.

I second that the little dog challenged the husky, probably accidentally.

Spic/nigger dogs.

shut the fuck up lol.
pitbulls will snap for literally nothing, just hasnt happened to you yet.
not even the same poster you were quoting.

a dachshund is an inherently mean dog but when it bites it doesn't eat your toddler's face off

I feel you. I have a similar later friend but they have border collies.. not as aggressive but the only male tried to fight all the females and a male chihuahua. They live in the house most of the time and they're very fat.. they need proper care.

I blame the fucking moron who put them together.

is kill?

Yes and no. Short answer: absolutely, if you don't, you shouldn't be allowed to own a dog

Is that shit real or from a movie?

Bullet to the head

"Oh no that one dog got fucked up, better fuck up another dog that will help!"

Fucking humans....

fucking troll trying to post bait

Did you just call yourself a spic/nigger?

fuckin mcpoyle

look closer there is not food there

fucking newfag trying to fit in

Any dog bred to fight is naturally more aggressive its evolution. We take the meanest dogs and breed them with other meaner dogs to make dogs that are meaner than that. Just because we treat them well now a days doesnt take away from a few hundred years of systematically being made into more effective fighters...

I mean...Yeah fuck that dog, hes gonna get put down anyway since the entire thing is on film, atleast I can get the other dog some vengeance. I bet you the owners of the small dog would fuckin thank me for it too.

By the way you're a human too shitstain

I need more rekt!

My pitbull mix puppy gives no fucks about chewing on anything that doesn't squeak. Fucking squeaky toy keeps me up sometimes
Then again, I take her running and shit and socialize her with dogs n people so she knows what's okay to do and what not to do, and beat her ass if she gets chompy (in her defense, she's losing her baby teeth)
She doesn't destroy furniture or anything, and doesn't hurt people or dogs
So yeah, moral is, don't own a dog if you suck at raising dogs

i feel like pitbulls in ghettos aren't a good sample. especially if you think its the raising and training that makes the dog. ive been adopting and training pitbulls for years, some pulled from dog fighting rings in oklahoma and texas and they are perfectly well behaved. 5 have now died of old age and none of them have bitten anyone or anything

Clearly a toy knife you retard

yes my deer sen

Checked and keked. Dumb fucking spics should have just left the thing alone.