YouTubers you used to like thread

YouTubers you used to like thread.

Bump.

Is that post malone?

He is similar!

Fluffee Talks before he went to shit posting

And another bump.

Armored sceptic.

Honesty, the majority of the atheist YouTube community is pretentious idiot who rant about shit nobody cares about.

Same guy, I used to watch MrRepsion non stop until he became a LeafyIsHere wannabe.

I'm a big fan of cosmic sceptic and fixed rhino at this point, I like thunderbolt still too but he's not really an atheist YouTube's like he used to be. I mostly care about well delineated arguement.

Not sure who he is, everything I know of leafy is fucking cringe worthy though.

Viced rhino

TheRadBrad, I realized about 2 years ago what a fucking moron the guy is

He's TheAmazingAthiest's butt buddy, while I never cared for him Repsion didn't act totally autistic in his videos, which is rare nowadays for ranters.

CinnamonToastKen

This nigger. I pretty much quit watching when he left to make his shitty movie and he had that faggot take over his channel.

I sometimes like his chill movie reviews, but his channel definitely took a nose dive in quality after his movie was made

Who? Do you mean Mike "Foot-Long" Matei?

Excuse ME, but that "FAGGOT" has a 10 inch dick, and 7 inches girth.

Well that is great if you like dicks. I like watching videos without unfunny retards in them.

either you die a hero or you live long enough to become a villain
pewdiepie

One more bump.

Please someone mention the glorious rise and fall of the Mighty Xcal

Smosh until I just got really bored of them. Also Anthony left which was unexpected... :'(

none youtube is p gay

>smosh
either your a faggot or your 12

"You're parents dying in a car accident is funnier than Smosh"~A comment I saw on one of IHE's videos, 2016

I think all of AVGN is shit, but it's enjoyable. You can tell he's a passionate, nice guy. I'll continue to watch most of what he puts out.

On the topic of YouTubers that went to shit, I'd say Grade A fell so far.

That fucking Britfag can't take criticism for shit.

IHE is great, and TSFTW is fantastic.

Fucking agreed man.

Pretty much fucking disappeared

Wot m8?

>Pewdiepie
>Hero
choose one

I remember the Ultima series that he did. Comfy as shiiit

you got me there
to be honest he was great now he is shit

Now he's a fucking wreck, berates his fans and produces no content of any worth. Sad to see him fall apart like he has

Why would anyone used to like Gamer From Mars? He's a boring mono-toned robot that make shitty content with nothing new or clever to say about the things he talks about. I'm subbed to him, but I have no idea why. He's the most boring personality on earth.

There's a lot of channels I used to like. Being on youtube for over 9 years will do that to you. Probably the most consistent channel I've always kept up with and like is TheAmazingAtheist and Spill/DoubleToasted.

gamer from jupiter rip

When was he great? How old are you? What the fuck.

OP here, I used to watch gamer when he actually did gaming videos and not "Dank meme yo XD Harambe Arthur" type of shit.

in my 20's

Bait everyone will fall for.

He's starting to mix up his style. But I like his perspective on most things.

Getting sick of seeing these Jake Paul mother fuckers rake in 15 million views.

Oh, I forgot about that side of him- the gaming in Gamer side. I guess that's fair then.

Me either. I've seen sooo many people turn to shit. I remember KSI when he had like 5k subs. I used to watch GudjsonDaniel videos a lot. Nice times.

normie ass videos but man I enjoyed them

im a newfag, no bullshit i used to like his videos. only for like a few weeks though, then i realized how cringe the guy is

>Implying that by the first time they did, you werent sickened

Yeah, I remember a video he made that got a chuckle out of me. Please, shame me for it, I cannot be forgiven.

This might be a random story, but here's my youtube hookup back when you could search for webcam video from just minutes ago.

>around 2011
>looking up random webcame videos of girls/just trying to find weird shit in general, not only pervy
>girl from my country uploads video of her peeing in a cup
>i message her
>she send me a dozen links of dirty stuff, even spreading and shitting
>i ask her to meet
>she says come over now
>i drive there
>she's kinda slow and stupid and underage (16/17)
>I eat her out for hours in her house and no one was there

Fucking loved youtube back in the day

neither can i. i love all the drama around him though; it’s fun to watch

That's not just lewd, user, it's fucking nasty.

And not true.

The original YouTube cancer. Taking other people's content and trying to be funny about it while never making anything original. He's a fag

and now his channel has slipped to shit because he left

It's honestly true. I don't care that much if you don't believe me, but just know that I had a good ass night in 2011

One of this fag's videos has Andrew Blaze in it.

K.

It was always shit.

yeah but the channel doesnt even get views anymore

>household hackers

And then watching my friend try to charge an iPhone with an onion and electrolytes lol

Yeah I realize now how much of a shithole his channel was, not sure why I enjoyed it so much

We were all so stupid.

dead thread is dead

Tobuscus