I'm a never nude. No this is not a joke. It's a real thing

I'm a never nude. No this is not a joke. It's a real thing.

AMA.

What?

I was going to ask how you have sex, but then I realized you likely don't.

There are literally dozens of you

When are you going to do something that matters with your life instead of trying to impress strangers with your "uniqueness"

What are your views on Star Trek Discovery?

I was going to ask how you bathe, but then I realized you probably don’t.

That's not even close to what is happening here.

im a nudist.

AMA

Audio/visual herpes

damn michael cera was curvy as a kid. could eat that ass for days

kek

Fuck CBS I'm not signing up to your subscription service so that I can watch Star Wars: The Star Trek. From what I've heard it's more JJ Abrams bullshit. I want my Star Trek to be boring and sophisticated. Not interested.

How do you effectively wash your genitals in the shower?

Show off

I put my hands under my boxers. I look away while I'm doing so, obviously.

how do you shower?

Why do you avoid nudity?

I see. Has this had a negative impact on your relationships?

Noooooooooooooooooooo everybody has been understanding and there's never been a single awkward moment

I only watched the 1st episode but it was terrible. They had a bunch of tight shots of terrible actors saying terrible lines while every other shot was tilted with plenty of lens flare. It was almost enough to give me motion sickness. Even the new shitty Star Trek movies were much better.

That's actually kinda cool to hear. Would you say that your affliction was accurately portrayed by Tobias Funke?

I would say yes in that he is never nude

Can't look at my own dick, that shit guy

Haha fair enough. So, how do you have sex? Do you simply stick you dick through the hole in the front of the boxers or something?

He's wearing a muscle suit in that scene. Was part of the episode plot.

The only time I could have sex is if I'm 100% sure she isn't looking at my cock. So the answer is no. I will never enjoy a blowjob.

I'm sorry to hear that. What if you met a blind woman?

IS THERE AN APP FOR THAT

Did you ever blue yourself?

there's gotta be a better way to say that

That may be your million dollar idea. Not only can you make money and help tons of blind people meet people they like, but you yourself can meet the woman of your dreams