How can I get my car stolen or totaled (not at fault) ? It needs like $2k in repairs, check engine light on...

How can I get my car stolen or totaled (not at fault) ? It needs like $2k in repairs, check engine light on, leaks oil etc. I’d rather insurance cut me a check for like $3k. What do? BMW 3 series E46 1999. Pic not related

just drive it into a tree you pussy

Park it in a Mexican hood

that’s at fault you fucking dipshit

This. It hurts like fuck but worth the money. Just don't go to the hospital

I don’t have collision but theft is covered and obviously not at fault accidents too

Stupid fuck, even if not at fault you pay a deductible. Just run that shit into a tree. Do you have limited liability that wouldn't even cover your car.

Go make your own money like a big boy

330i? If so sell that shit. I'd be interested if you're in the Indiana area.

"Steal" it yourself pussy. Leave you phone at the location where it will be "stolen" from because your phone "proves" you didn't leave. Smash your own steering column though, gotta look like theft.

Oh and leave an empty pack of Newports and some smoked cigs in the passenger seat so it looks like niggers where there.

Don't bother to clean the dead hooker from your trunk either.

No you don’t you fucking monkey lipped faggot.

drive into tree jump out right before u crash and report stolen...trust me it works

How much you think it’s worth as is? Clean title and clean just mechanical issues

Hit a deer slam on your brakes if someone is tail gateing you (claim you saw a deer) leave it in a feild
If Canada leave it near a Rez
If USA leave it near hood
If bong leave it in a Muslim khanate

Check blue book and Craigslist in your area and work around that. Would have to be worth at least 3k depending on miles. Also don't even think about buying German for your next car if you don't like costly maintenance.

Kek

Go park it in the hood for a week or so

or ask someone to steal it for you. you can even get some extra cash. you can sell the car for a really low price, but the buyer would have to do the stealing for you.

You realize that insurance companies have investigators that make sure you aren’t comitting fraud right? You would have to file a false police report and commit insurance fraud just so you might be able to get a few thousand? You actually stand a good chance of going to jail.

For a $3k car? No

“Hard fraud, on the other hand, occurs when a person either causes or fabricates a loss for the deliberate purpose of obtaining insurance payments. Hard fraud is almost considered a felony, punishable by strict penalties including the possibility of incarceration in state prison for a number of years.”

Even if he pled down and was ordered to pay a fine, this broke nigger couldn’t pay it and would end up in jail anyway.

just brake-check someone in heavy traffic.