Whats b drinking tonight. I mix this when lemon san pellegrino and vodka. I call it the medved

Whats b drinking tonight. I mix this when lemon san pellegrino and vodka. I call it the medved

Currently drinking this between swigs of cheap beer. Hoping for better times user how are you doing?

Good. Birthday was yesterday but i was working so i celebrated it tonight. Family took me to a chinese bbq joint for beers and peking duck and pork. The night before last some crazy girl i work with and barely know who is a new employee decided to ask me out out of the blue so we went to grab some beers and play pool at a local sports bar. Kind of shocked me at 28 i dont care for bdays but people.kind of actually did shit. Feels nice. Something bothering you? How are you?

I just interviewed for a job today seemed to go ok, I've just been down on myself recently been unemployed for longer than I would like. Mostly due to anxiety/depression I'm sure people on this board say that all the time but it's been in control of my life for a while. At least medication has got it somewhat under control to where I can apply and interview for jobs. Happy birthday btw man I hope you had a good time.

Well thats good! I know being unemployed for too long gets to you. I have the same issues im just too stubborn for medication. I think taking them at a young age kind of messed me up. So i just take my daily walks and bike rides, then drink a bit at night. Once i go back to university in the spring itll all be good. I know its cliche but there is always goodness. Just gotta keep your eyes open and let it happen

Yuengling my friend

That is hard to find where i live. Cause of the name i always thought it was a chinese import. I heard its underrated as hell old school beer

I've been getting into jogging/running as much as I can recently, hoping to be able to get off of medication eventually and use exercise as my therapy instead. I wish I was able to consistently keep a positive mind set, I've had periods where I can keep myself happy and positive it just never stays. I always seem to see the negatives in the world before the positives.

It's not a chinese import, but Tsingtao is pretty good, you ever try that? Its a german style pilsner that is delightfully cheap (in china)

yuengling is from pennsylvania and is a solid lager, if you are in the area and ask a bartender for a lager theyll pour you a yuengling its one of the few old time brews that hasnt sold out, gone gay IPA, or gone to swill

Some people.truly need medication but i see it this way. Your stuck in a ditch of depreassion, and you need a rope. The rope is medicine. You use it to help you get out of the hole. But once your out your good. I know its hard to see the positives with a state of anxiety but you gotta let loose. Im 28 have a crap job, cant hold on to a relationship, live with my dad but guess what? I still have fun. Even if its something as simple as playing like a kid on the playground with my friends, or learning a new skill. You just gotta take a deep breath and take a leap of faith. I do what i call "tyler durden days" where i just say fuck it ima do me. Even something stupid like, renting a cheap bumfuck motel in the backwoods *i live in texas* and spending thr night there and trying out the local fried chicken joint and going to a local church or fishing at the local watering. Im not a fan of soul food and im not religiois but just for a day or so im in a super close familiar yet so far from me enviroment, new faces, new flavors, new slang, new lifestyles. I live in a ok house in the suberbs so just to be able to drink beer at a trailer park and eat home made jerky at a road side stall is refreshing. Sure its not thailand or australia but hell, im away from work, from family, from gf etc. Check out some places close to you and just go and see how others live. You might appreciate your life more or you might learn what you gotta do to make yourself better.

Drinking piss and masterbating to CP.

Yea i was a cook at a chinese restaraunt for a while and we always had tsingtao above our stoves. Its decepting. Its so easy to drink and doesnt taste like shit. I bought a 12 pack and before i knew it it was gone in about a hour. Has kind of a sweet taste to it. Like a mix of st pauli and heinekin. It sneaks up on you. Singha *thailand* and Red Horse *philippines* are my favorite asian beers though.

IPA is truly gay. I cant stand it and dont get the hype, sure its complex but it dehydratea you and gives you heartburn. Reminds me of gin. I prefer a nice pale ale, wheat beer or bock. Flavorfull yet refreshing

Shiner Bock FTW

Shiner Bock is to Texas what Yuengling is to Philadelphia. Similar quality, price, and cult following. I remember seeing it advertised as Ying-Ling in a philly chinese restaurant once, and when I ordered it I received a 32 ounce bottle LMAO

Yea the chinese like big bottles. They csnt hold their alcohol worth a damn though. Texas despite its git er dun muh guns muh free speech howdy doo dah stereotype makes some good beers. Alot of the original settlers were german and czech so there is brewing in our blood. Im from texas but out of the dozen or so states ive been too i have to say colorado has the best craft brews ive tried

hook em horns \m/

Im a FC DALLAS soccer kind of guy but ill hook them horns out of respect.

Wish I was there for the state fair. Only time ive tried me some fried gator

Haha, yes the mecca of fried goodness. Fried twinkie, fried oreo, fried beer, one year they had fried butter! I like the classic fries twinkie with powderd sugar and strawberry glaze.

How does one pay for the dallas above ground metro thing? I'm pretty sure I rode that thing 3 years to the cotton bowl and never paid once

drunk off whiskey and lonestar beer, truly the worst in the state of texas, literally water, but somehow it got me here

For the DART *Dallas Area Rapid Transit* its pretty cheap, think like $10 for a day pass. But its like rolling the dice. They barely come on to check if you have a ticket, and if you dont they make you het off at the next stop and you just buy a ticket then. They never do more then that unless your causing a problem. Ive ridden it many times without a ticket a.d nothing has happend. Like i said its rolling the dice. You might get a dick guard who checks or you might not.

I drank lone star the other night at Austin Avenue in Plano. Its crap but i still think ita better then budweiser or pabst

now I'm drinking my own cum after jerking off on the train

Reminded me of the metro of dublin, they have a similarly fucky system

I don't understand why everyone hated this guy

Glenfiddich, single malt. Only 12 years because that's what I can afford right now.

how can you not hate that dude just look at him . . .

Yea i only pay for it when im on a date or showing someome from out of town around just so the mood doesnt get killed. Other then that i just hop on and off and get around for free

so he looks like an idiot, that's not really a reason to hate someone

i guess on Sup Forums it is tho

>nvm

Who was he?

Never tried it. How does it compare to glenlivet?

shit i don't know the guy what else do i have to work off of? appearances are everything online, however unfortunate that may be

just some guy that liked to drink and make threads on Sup Forums, asking people what they were drinking. Idk i never really paid that much attention but then everyone started harassing him and i think he got doxxed or something

i *almost* get having anonymous online drinking buddies, but posing for a photo with your drink before every post is fucking weird

>is fucking weird

yes, because all of us here in the rancid asshole of the internet are well adjusted human beings.

so . . . you're agreeing with me.
ok that's cool i wouldn't have come here if that wasn't what i was looking for

sure, why not

i'm drinking beer btw because i drank all my whiskey last night and haven't had the chance to get more.

Guinness. It's good and stuff. Not getting me drunk enough though.

weird question out to all y'all -- i'm 23 years old and i still feel weird buying hard alcohol at a liquor store. i had used a fake for so long that i think i'm forever paranoid. anyone else experienced this? as a socially awkward person, this has no joke had a major effect on what alcohol i buy

Its just sad ya know, the fact that casual cruelty for laughs has become commonplace and people would rather see some poor fucker be swatted or worse just for trying to engage with other similarly situated individuals...

it'll pass by the time you turn 25. Just be happy they don't recognize you, that silent judgement as you buy cheaper and cheaper shit eats away at you (even though its all in your head)

U probably don't understand cos u were too busy sucking his shitstained cock

first of all you gotta want to engage with the dude. at least he put himself out there . . . but that's as far as I'll go. I don't wish him the worst, but I wouldn't wanna be his pen pal either.

no way the guy actually got swatted, did he? that'd be beyond fucked up.

He was doxxed as a registered sex offender, that doesn't help

If you don't wanna engage with the weirdo move along. The whole human flesh search engine pizza-sending swatting culture of Sup Forums is pure cancer.

Find me sluts in Illinois! Has anyone seen this bitch?! Raid my professors inbox!! -- all despicable

Its sad, because the power of mass viewership could be used for good, such as identifying pic related, but most Sup Forums retards would rather watch some livestreamer get raided by armed police officers working overtime instead...

see the problem is that I buy weird shit. I normally buy something for my grandmother (inverhouse or dewar's scotch) and something for my gf's mother (fernet), and then beer for myself, but the combination I feel like is so strange. sometimes I'll somewhere and they won't know what either of those things are.

was he really a registered sex offender though?

i kind of assumed that was a smear campaign of some sort

none of that shit is weird, its all in your head. I've seen dudes come in and buy 4 cases of mad dog or 20 bottles of dom perignon and thats weird, but honestly purchases under 100 never register with salespeople as weird

first pic related, then blue red bull and gin.

explain gin. why do you consume the stuff?

love the smell. together with the rb it tastes like pine forest smells.

mixed some liquor with vitamin water tastes good but had too much of it

what types of vitamin water do you mix with?

i ask because i had an "acquaintance" in college that never threw down for booze but would show up with vitamin waters as mixers/chasers. truly terrible from my experience. dude should've just brought oj . . .

Some glasses of a decent wine, because I'm not a pleb. Probably going for an Italian one. Wine is best, plus you don't fart and shit like a pig the day after like you'd do from a lot of beer

>San Pellegrino for mixes

Why has this never occurred to me.

i just pour some dragonfruit flavored vitamin water and some liquor and call it a mix, kinda new to the whole mixing thing.