Jew NEET is back, cooking bacon in a panini so parents don't see

Jew NEET is back, cooking bacon in a panini so parents don't see.
let's hope this is worth going to hell for.

RIP

Are you a troll? Surely they can smell it, they don't need to see you do it.

THEY WILL SMELL IT

LITERALLY SHUT IT DOWN

i taped my door with masking tape just in case and opened the window.

>let's hope this is worth going to hell for.
You will be fine if you let Jesus into your heart

MADMAN

That's not even the good kind of bacon.

Oh sweat jesus

Oh my god that is a lot of bacon

you absolute madman

but why

For the glory of satan!

It's ok, Jesus wants you to eat bacon.

they are jews they noses are big enou to smell it from the rivers of babylon

It looks good and it tastes good mr merchant. Enjoy, I don't think you will go to hell though.

>dark humor

I am going to need to see the proofs

Sweet, I remember you from yesterday. You've made me hungry again. Enjoy your bacon.

>you're going to cook it right
Prepare for disappointment, jewboy.

>jew
>neet

Cannibalism. Eating pigs is a Form of cannibalism. Longpigs eating smallpigs

SHEMHAMFORASH

Put some brown sauce on it too, matey.

Jew not NEET reporting it.

bacon is pretty good but not as life changing as everyone makes it out to be. I went through a turkey club kick for a while but a lot of the hype is just fat girl memes and guys thinking it makes them look cool.

now shellfish... oysters on the shell, steamed lobsters, shrimp cocktail (or shrip in pasta), fried debellied clams in a tosted hotdog roll with tarter sauce... those are foods worth breaking the rules for.

WHY DIDNT YOU BRAID THE BACON INTO A BACON WEAVE

>making bacon the way i used to smoke weed in the bathroom at my parents house

noice.

Not the same ID you imposter

If you really want a birthright of being God's children, you should be an actual Jew, not a Jew in name-only.

Do you agree?

If that's the case, ask yourself why you rejected your messiah.

Why are you eating pork if you KNOW it will make you go to hell? You would be going against your conscience.

However, fortunately for you, God's children are free from the curse of the ordinances of law and you are not required to abstain from pork or shellfish, etc. These Levitical practices are no longer needed.

Lord Jesus came and removed our penalty of death by taking it upon Himself, and also tore down the curtain to the Holy of Holies, allowing us to have a direct relationship with God, meaning that Levitical pratcies are now gone. God lives in our hearts now, not a temple made of gold.

If keeping all but a single mitzvot is the same as being cursed, how can you expect to follow them all if some of them are no longer possible? This is a curse.

Mark 12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

you dont believe in hell, yid cunt.

reread the first sentence.

illiterate mexican, big surprise.

you are doing it wrong. bacon needs to be baked on a rack. it stays flat and is crispy and much of the fat drips away

chill brah, i'm not in the mood for crusades, lets just all smoke weed and chill, peace.

I thought jews didn't believe in Hell...

I'm not on a crusade, I just want to hug you in heaven and be glad that you saw the light of God.

SAGE
HE IS JEWING YOU
DONT BELIEVE HIM

OP here...it tastes so juicy, fatty and salty...i kinda want more after eating the whole 400 grams package.

If you can ever get hold of this, try it on a bacon sandwich.

All of the highest Jewish scholars agree that Kosher restrictions are completely arbitrary. So even in the context of your religion, it is highly unlikely anything bad will befall you if you eat pork.

Also, that bacon is looking gross. Just cook it in the oven. Or go to a restaurant that serves some.

Because bacon is good and that religious rule is retarded?

thta is just for breakfast you lump

How cute. The food rules are arbitrary, but you'd better feed Schlomo that foreskin.

I thought Jews and Muslims don't eat pork because in the old days it had parasites and made you deathly ill so they added it to their religion to stop people from dying of parasites.

>jew
>neet
Kill yourself.

They invented it. They called it Paradise or Sheol.

holy shit this banter

Yes. Most kosher rules are for food safety and hygiene.

No, it was regarding the temple/tabernacle, animals that were clean chewed cud and had a cloven hoof, i.e. lambs and cows. Pigs didn't chew cud, so they were classed as unclean.

I don't care about pisslam, it's more unclean than pork ever was. What I do care about is that God told us He cleaned 'common' i.e. unclean beasts, there are no Levitical laws to follow any more since the temple/tabernacle is no longer here.

God dwells in our hearts, as well as heaven, Mt. Zion, etc.

We're fortunate to be able to have a direct relationship with God instead of going to a priest with a bird or lamb or something, to sacrifice to say sorry every time we sin.

>animals that were clean chewed cud and had a cloven hoof

The key word here is "clean." I'm pretty sure this superstition was entirely to do with public health and people getting sick from eating certain types of meat.

It wasn't a superstition, it was a dictate from God.

it is for bacon or sausages

>Jew
>NEET

But Jews don't work anyway....

Nice

No, even before that it was a distant tribal memory based on pigs being difficult to near impossible to raise by a community of nomads.
To raise pigs you must have a stable and non nomadic agrarian culture, and yes parasites were also part of the early historical aversions towards the consuption of Porc by the Semitic nomad tribes of pre biblical history.

Improperly raised Porc will be unclean and will harbour parasites no matter what God says about it.

Wtf is porc

Its pork nigga

Thats true with any animal raised for meat. Fuck I can't stand people who spread misinfo about livestock. Pigs are the most intelligent and clean livestock there is if you provide them with the area required for proper living.

>absolutely halel
looks disgusting and probably tastes horrible the way you prepare it. go to a restaurant.

now show us your dance moves

KEK

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

As if Jews care about their own rules. They do everything they can to avoid their own rules, treating their holy books like tax law