Woman climbs Mount Everest to prove vegans aren't weak, dies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3602846/Pictured-Melbourne-university-lecturer-34-died-altitude-sickness-Mount-Everest-taking-climb-husband-prove-vegans-anything.html

>A woman who died of altitude sickness while climbing Mount Everest took on the challenge to prove that 'vegans can do anything.

Not to mock her death or anything, but oh well...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she ultimately proved that they can't do anything

Is this her?

I laughed out loud.

I don't know which is the better story, her or the woman that was raped and murdered while hitchhiking to the middle east to prove muslims are peaceful

KEK Why is it that strong independent womyn always die trying to prove something.

>they are actually competing to get the fpbp on a baka gaijin image board

chip-on-the-shoulder syndrome

despite decades of feminism telling them they're equal, they know deep down they're inferior and are always trying to prove otherwise but ultimately fail

Probably wasted all her oxygen telling everyone she's a vegan.

checked

should have been first post

Well she said nothing about coming down

if only this was first

topkek this ^

Vegans can't go 30 seconds without telling people they're Vegan.

A vegetable climbed it better than her.

yea...yea that's the joke gramps

In other news she never made it to the summit.

Go easy on him, the whole supply of medicine burned down

First she tried to Darwin herself slowly.
But then she wanted to be an hero.

Fucking kek.

Never knew that buttpain kills.

>Not to mock her death or anything, but oh well...
I´ll do it for you....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That and I haven't had my doses of Tim Hortons doubledouble and some maple syrup yet today

Any decision that demands that level of self reinforcement is obviously the wrong one.

I didn't even have to do this when I quit drinking.

>the years 2016 of our lord
>not having emergency IV maplepacks

Thanks Finland, I needed that. Also checked.

This dude obviously planned this. He decided he would climb Mount Everest, whip out his cock, and deliberately freeze to death in that position so that the next person who went up and found his body would take a picture and he'd finally achieve his dream of becoming famous on the internet.

check'd 'n' kek'd

Thanks for the stitches user

>Pippa Bacca and a friend, both performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

>But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

>Her naked body was found on April 11 in some bushes near a Turkish village after a suspect led investigators to the site. Although an official cause of death has not been given, local Turkish authorities said Ms. Bacca had been raped and strangled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

>Dr Strydom had begun climbing from Camp 4, the highest camp before the summit, on Friday but was forced to turn back when she felt unwell.

>She returned to the camp site at 26,085ft with a sherpa while others in her group carried on. Her husband is though to have reached the summit.

>On Saturday, after spending the night at Camp 4, her condition deteriorated. She 'stopped breathing' due to a lack of oxygen that afternoon, said a spokesman for Seven Summit Treks.

Did her husband leave his sickly wife behind to continue this vanity bullshit? The fuck? What an asshole.

The face of a healthy diet. Why isn't everyone vegan?

Source PLEASE that sound glorious

She looks like she is holding back tears.

see

>dies trying to prove vegans can do anything

she looks mental t b h

>missing the opportunity to reach the top of the Mount Everest as a capable human being because your bitch millennial-minded weak vegan female partner can't

He did what every non-beta man would do.