Well, Sup Forums, it’s been over a month since we broke up and I tried to act like a good guy...

Well, Sup Forums, it’s been over a month since we broke up and I tried to act like a good guy, but I’m done with that now. So here’s what I’ve left of her. Name’s Madison Malzahn and she goes to College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, Minnesota. No personal army shit. Just figured it’d be neat of some other anons on here know her. I had some great nudes, but deleted them back when I still felt bad and thought I loved her. If some user knows how I could potentially recover those pics through some wizardry, I’d appreciate it.

Also, general pics you shouldn’t share thread.

All I can salvage, Sup Forums. Unless one of you knows how to get deleted photos back.

Do you have verizon?

Yes I do. WHat do i need to do do?

Find the cloud app, if its disabled, enable it. I found sooo much shit I wish I never deleted in there. Will probably take a while to load in, but it should be there.

Cloud app? I don’t know what this is in terms of Verizon.

Literally just search "Cloud" in your apps. If it doesn't show up, its disabled. Go to application settings and enable it.

I’m on an iPhone. Are you referring to iCloud?

No, I don't know how it works on iPhone. Android here.

Dammit. She had the ass of a goddess. I need those pics back.

If you have an iPhone, you can download tenor share and use the free version, either from past backups or from the phone itself. You can click on the photo you want and then print screen the pic. If you’re going to go straight off of the phone don’t let iTunes start a sync process. It’ll fuck up the read.

But these apps are deleted out of my iCloud permanently as well. How does it get that back?

You can search thru either backups or from the phone itself**.

It was a very lucky get for me but, I was able to find nudes from an ex in my backups from like 2 years ago. No promises tho.

Excuse me, pics.

You may be SOL but you don’t really have any other options.
The tenor share program doesn’t pull info from the apps just what ever is in a previous backup or what’s in your cache on your phone

Just download the iPhone data extractor tool from tenorshare and it’ll walk u thru the process.

I found this and I’ll try it. Here’s hoping it’ll work, Sup Forumsros. She had a killer body, as you can see.

Good luck, google is your friend.
Post any wins you get.

Will do. This is a pics you shouldn’t share general if you want to keep it alive wholeness I try to get mine back.

I gave her everything I had and she’s cut me completely out of her life and hated me for some petty shit. I want her to find unrelenting embarassmant.

What did you do?

I just argued with her about some things and accused her of staying with me out of pity.