Who's watching?

Who's watching?

no one anymore because its apparent MSF are about to get 3-0'd in world record time

25 minute win that's insane

I am, and fuck yellow niggers.
but boy was that rape hard to watch.

SKT1 BABY FAKER ALLL DAY ERRRRDAY

holy fucking shit the audience laughed at Alphari LUL

Holy fuck did you guys see that comeback?

it was amazing, yellow niggers need to lose

blitzcrank ban easy lul

Misfits went full aggro, by picking Sej and Tristana. You can tell they weren't fucking around. SKT kinda din't take em seriously in the second game. Also Peanut literally couldn't land a skillshot to save his life

Lol Tristana again

watching what? cars vs bunnies?

holy fuck what is going on

misfits on gfuel

fucking eu is down boys

Can someone explain what this thread is about and what it means?

What the fuck did I just see?

Dude... omfg... This is insane

the League of Legends world championship is currently going on, and the quarterfinals just began.

Korean teams are known to absolutely crush non-korean teams, including Chinese, European, Taiwanese, Brazilian, and U.S. teams. At the time of this thread being posted, SKT, the best team in the world based on past achievements, was going against the 3rd seed European team, Misfits, who were expected to get 3-0'd. SKT has never lost a game to a western team in a Best of 5 before, which is what this quarterfinal match is.

So most people thought this game was going to be a joke. SKT won the first game in dominating fashion, but Misfits came back and took not only one game, but two, using two unorthodox champions for both games, which gave SKT a surprise.

If Misfits wins this third game, it will probably go down in eSports history as the biggest upset EVER across all games, in my opinion.

thank you for explaining. i knew it was something e-sports/sports related from the pic

Yeah, I would tune in to the livestream in about 20 minutes when game 4 is about half way over if you're not too interested in League of Legends, otherwise the game is starting now. It's honestly just awesome to watch strictly for the environment that's there right now because of the magnitude of the upset.

placed my picks who would win losing everything so far

longzhu losing already cost me my quarters, semi, and finals points

same fucking shit is annoying

better get my summoner icon though

Why pick cho into trundle

It's not specifically the lane matchup but the whole team match up. What has synergy what works with what.

Even if you get one pick wrong , you only get the 35 poit icon

FUCK PLEASE DONT THROW

oh shit not good for MSF

SKT IN 2K17 LUL always winning why even root for a team thats always gonna win

Fuck this stupid shit I can't stay up to watch another game

No one wants to see another fucking skt win

jesus fucking christ please don't let SKT win again, tired of these yellow fucking niggers

Root for your chance for %100 pickem team

Game 5 it is.

Fucking engaging on huni THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A ROW GOD DAMMIT

misfits were being retarded diving when they couldve just pushed side lanes or some shit

inb4 trist ban

tristana late game with a team protecting the gnome is hard to be killed...

>watching video games at 7am

what am I doing with my life

livin the dream mang, cheers

>trist still being this fucking relevant in a 200 year old game

for sure you don't want to go late game, henca you don't fucking pick sivir into trist, that's retarded

GAME FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously but i mean like actually support the team. Its like rooting for TSM when you already know they arnt gonna win their groups just like the last few years

so whose the god damn diversity hire dike with that tattoo on her neck?

fuck tsm. fuck na

I think she's cute

anyone mentally unstable with a hole would look cute to you. now why does it just scream diversity hire instead of moderately informed commentators like the others

Hans sama gonna carry game 5

Nothing about her seems uninformed to me but w/e I'm not that good at league anyway

Sure hope so, they got destroyed on game 4 but I'm sure a good draft can turn everything around to their favor

how long is Faker's cock

I second this. Kinda my type

no tristana ban... retards are their finest

nice legs on that qt

Group D identified Tristana as TSM's win condition by Week 2. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these teams that just keep letting her through to stomp them.

Fucking stupid shit wow so exciting skt fags win again woo

Cant believe I stayed up for this stupid shit

They are the best