WWYD? Extreme edition

WWYD? Extreme edition

bump

I come up behind her and slam her face into the mirror knocking her to the floor. I grab the back of her neck and pin her down. I punch her in the side winding her and she gasps for air. She's struggling but pulling her head up by the hair I tell her to do as shes told if she wants to live. She continues to struggle so I punch her in the back of the head dazing her. She finally agrees. I pull my cock out while on top of her and force it into her tight little ass. She screams but I punch her again and I keep fucking her asshole. She's lost most of her fight now and she cries while clawing at the floor. I pull out and squat in front of her and force her to suck my cock clean. I lean back and force her to lick my balls and toungue fuck my asshole. I grab a lotion bottle and shove it into her ass before rolling her onto her back. I squat on her face so she has to continue on my ass. I play with her tits and pinch her nipples so they're erect and hard. I lean forward and push my cock down her throat and start eating her pussy. She's trying not to enjoy it but her moans escape her cock filled mouth. I'm licking and sucking her erect throbbing clit and tounguing her pussy. Her pussy is tightening and loosening with the pleasure and it's slowly pushing the lotion bottle out of her ass. I wait until it's almost all the way and then slowly push it back in all the way. Her toungue and lips feel soft and moist on my shaft and her throat warm and wet on my nob. I pull out of her and turn around. Then still has tears but she's obviously enjoying herself now. I lift her feet into the air next to my face and then slide my cock into her pussy. Her eyes roll back with pleasure and I start fucking her cunt while sucking her toes. Her moans turn into screams of pleasure. Her pussy is so tight from the lotion bottle being in her asshole. It feels so good I'm gonna blow. I start going even harder til finally I spurt my cum deep into her womb.
WWYD?

wwyd to prude girlfriend on left??

I knock her out, grab her by the hair and drag her out to the shed where I chain her up spread eagled hanging by the rafters. I wake her by splashing cold water over her head. She tries to scream but I've taped her mouth shut. Without any lube I shove a 5 inch wide butt plug into her ass hole. Her muffled screams come louder through the tape and her body convulses. I take out a whip and walk around her her whipping her bare flesh. I attatch electrified nipple clamps to her nipples and watch as her nips harden and twitch. She moans like she's enjoying it. I grab her th8ghs from behind, pull her pussy toward my cock and ram it into her. I fuck her like that for hours, cumming inside her over and over again impregnating her. Then I let her down and lock her in a cage where I keep her to be a sex crazed fuck slave.
WWYD?

Rape her violently at knifepoint in an alleyway to begin with, then knock her out cold and take her home. When she wakes up she would find all of her limbs have been amputated. I would then use her for the rest of her life as a fuck toy, and since I would have to do everything for her so she didn't die, such as change her nappies and feed her, she would come to realise she needs me and become submissive and obedient.
wwyd?

I'd go to Glasgow, moar of her user!

Wwyd?

wwyd?

take off her top there and then, pose for the camera, then share the results with anons on Sup Forums

Is that you user? If so, I will be in Glasgow next week and I could show you what I would do.

wwyd?

wut no of course its not me, its a girl I know and she has a boyfriend
wwyd for more

take her upstairs while her bf enjoys the party and fill all 3 of her holes with my cum

Now wwyd?

Wwyd

Violate that ass hard. Toys fingers fist cock. When she screams gag her. Leave her a whimpering mess.

drug her and fill her asshole full of cum and dump in a bad neighbour full of homeless to do as they please with her

wwyd?

Wwyd to beaner cousin

She must go back

wwyd

Girl on the left gets it hard. Stripped, tied over a table, gagged. Big plug in her ass and then violently fuck her dripping cunt.

take her out into bright sunshine and watch her dissolve into ash

wwyd? if you request something in your reply and I have it I will post it.

tie her up in a basement and fuck her whenever i feel like it. only in the ass. if shes good she can cum once a week .

wat do?

Wwyd dont hold back

I'd dare her to go on a run with me at four in the morning dressed just like that.

wwyd to my sister?

I bet she'd do it.

Suck her toes and fuck her ass hard

I'd let her think she's getting ahead of me, then pull out my phone and record/take pictures of her. Always a good thing to have.

I kidnap her and take her to my basement where I strap her down to a table with her ass right at the edge and her knees up spread wide. She tries to scream for help but I bite her hard every time she does. She quickly learns to stay quiet. I start sucking her toes and licking her feet, I move up her calves to her knees and then down her thighs to her pussy. I eat her pussy and toungue her ass. Her body betrays her and her pussy has gotten so wet. Her clit has swollen and I can tell she's enjoying it. I move from her pussy up her belly to her breasts. I suck and nibble on her nipples. While doing this I push my cock to the opening of her ass still wet from my toungue. While clasping her left nip in my teeth I thrust my cock into her tight asshole. Her body bucks against me and she squeals. I push my cock deeper into her ass. I can feel her hole clenching around my shaft. I move up from her tits and lick her armpits, moving up to her neck where i start sucking. Then I start fucking her tight ass hard and fast. Not wanting to finish there I pull out after awhile. I get up on the table and movevinto a 69 position and make her suck my cock clean while I eat her pussy again. I fuck her deep in her throat but she's enjoying me eating her. Then I get back down and start fucking her pussy while sucking her tits. She's loving it. Her body is thrusting against me while she moans with pleasure. She starts to orgasm and cum all over my dick. I pull out. I undo the straps and put her face down bentover the table and strap her down again. I move a sex machine to her ass with a 9 inch dildo on it and turn it on so it's fucking her ass. I strap a high powered vibe to her clit and put it on full power. Then I move in front of her and make her suck me off while moaning from the pleasure she's receiving. I finally blow. It goes down her throat and all over her face. I leave her getting fucked by the machines while I take a nap before the next round.
WWYD?

I burst out if her closet wielding a knife, I tell her to strip naked and force her to the floor. I grab her by the throat and tell her I'll kill her if she doesn't do everything I say. She has tears in her eyes but nods her head. I make her lick my body all over giving it a full toungue bath. She tries to avoid my cock at first but I slap her hard and tell her to show some enthusiasm. She complies and goes to town on my cock, balls and asshole. When she's finished I do the same to her from head to foot. Then I put her on her hands and knees, grab her by the hair and slam my cock deep into her ass hole nicely lubed up from my toungue. Her body spasms and she screams but I don't care, I fuck that tight ass hard and fast being as rough as I can. Then I pull out, spin her around and slap her to the floor. I grab a lotion bottle and shove it up her ass hole until it dissapears inside. Then I ram my cock into her pussy, grab and pinch her nipples with my fingers as I fuck her pussy harder and harder until I'm ready to burst. I quickly pull out and shove my cock down her throat to blow my huge load into it. I carry her to the bathroom and throw her into the bath tub, tie her up and piss all over her. I keep her as my sex slave, bowing to my every whim until she's totally broken and only knows that her lifes purpose is to please me. WWYD?

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak into her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hands on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then lift her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying and impregnated.

WWYD to mine?

Shy, kissless fashion model (don't worry, legal)

Put her on a diet.

wwyd?

>not wearing her seatbelt
I'd shove her out of the car, automobile safety is not a joke.

>spot the ladies at food truck
>walk up to food truck
>order two picklers for $9 each
>lean aga8nst truck giving them the seductive eyes while they don't notice me
>receive my order
>walk over to the ladies with a pickler in each hand
>"Sh'ello m'ladies can I interest you in some of my wares?"
>slowly raising the picklers to eye level
>fat one on the right obviously takes the bait first
>she leans in to take it and I playfully take it away to draw her in
>tell her "there is just one thing"
>Whisper in her ear
>"You take this and you are the pickler tickler"
>she clearly gets offended because she's a liberal snow flake
>whip out muh dick and start jerking off with both picklers
>screaming ".75 cents on the dollar "
>bussa nut before the cops show up and run away

topkek

I grab her on the street and throw her into my car, I hold a gun on her forcing her to drive to an abandoned building. I force her inside and make her strip and get on her knees. I take off my pants and tell her to suck my cock, she looks up at me with a fierce look in her eyes and says no. I slap her down and kick her in the side. She falls over and I jump ontop pinning her down. I suck and bite her nipples hard. She cries out and yells at me to stop so I bite harder and choke her throat cutting off her air. She almost passes out and I pull her to her knees. I ram my cock into her open mouth and push my dick all the way down her throat cutting off her air again. I fuck her throat until she does pass out. When she wakes I have her tied up on her hands and knees. I ram my cock deep into her ass hole tearing it open. She screams out and is crying uncontrollably. I make sure i fuck her ass hard and long while I slap her back turning it red raw. I pull out and shove her phone in her ass. I make her suck my cock clean, her sobs feel good on my cock. I move back behind her and fuck her pussy as deep as possible, smashing my cock into her cervix. She's in extreme pain but her body betrays her and she's enjoying it with a mix of pleasure and humiliation. When I finally work up to cum I pull out and blow all over her face. I take her clothes and leave her stranded.

Not good at writing so I won't do that. but jesus, she's hot. even better when she's this helpless

that tit is a diamond

ty

Bump

It's Sian's birthday today, how would you help her celebrate it and make it memorable?

Bump for her

She's drunk at a party and walks off into some bushes to pee. I knock her out and take her to an abandoned warehouse. I strip her naked and chain her spread eagled over a table. I splash a bucket of cold water over her head to wake her up. She screams when she sees me. It's ok, no-one can hear. I grab a thin rod and start beating her nice firm butt cheeks with it til they bleed. Her screams get louder. I whip the soles of her feet with it til they bleed too. I move to her face and force my cock down her throat muffling her scream. I fuck her throat til she turns blue and I cum. I hold my cock in there til she passes out. I pull out and using a hoist attached to the chain on her wrists I hoist her upright. I tie her thighs and calves together and tie them so her knees are up and spread. I plant a butt plug 6 inches in diameter beneath her swaying asshole. I cover it in baby oil for a smooth insertion. I slap her to wake up. She sees me and starts screaming again. I drop the hoist and she falls onto the plug. I see the plug plunge in and get swallowed by her now torn asshole. Her eyes are wide and she can't scream she's in so much pain. Her hole has closed around the base of the plug. There's no getting that out now. She's fallen to her side still unable to scream. I roll her to her back and start fucking her pussy pushing her thighs wide apart. It's so tight from the plug in her ass but I force myself in deep. Her face is tear stained and she's bitten her lip so hard it's bleeding. I pump her until I blow a huge load of cum inside her. I get up and piss all over her face. Then I chain her to the leg of the table and tell her to be good for the next man to come along. Then I leave and advertise her on a Sup Forums rape thread. WWYD?

I love reading your stuff. any change you can work your magic on this girl?

>no tits
Pass

paraded out at a circus in some slinky little outfit then laid on a table with her arms and legs stretched out and tied to four posts. table is removed leaving her hanging there by the tension and a massive clydesdale is lead into the ring.

He spots her heads straight towards her, his erection growing, he rears up and almost crushes her head as his front hooves come back to the ground. The shock of being nearly being crushed dosen't even wear off and his massive horse cock is already inside her.

Each time he thrust, she feels him ripping and forcing his way in deeper and deeper in her. Her cervix blocks his way briefly but he rears back and plows his way through.

Looking down in horror she can see the bulge in her abdomen and watches it move up her stomach knowing he's touching the top if her womb. Unable to push in any further the stallion begins to fuck her hard, pulling almost all the way out before thrusting back in hard.

Somewhere along the way she passes out and the crowd witness the horse cumming in her womb and it's cum erupting like a fountain from her pussy.

She comes to, tied with her legs spread and pelvis tilted up, and sees two guys jacking off into her pussy. She realises that with her pussy and cervix gaped open, they're coming straight into her unprotected womb. Then she spots the queue of guys waiting to cum in her and knows she's getting knocked up tonight.

What's in store for Sian on her birthday?

wwyd to her?

wwyd to my slut?

Tell me what

Lube her up and slide a cactus into her pussy

Do U have kik? I would love to cock tribute and humiliate ur girl. Kik cooldudeaaa

I'd clamp her tits, then go to town fingering her pussy.
I like this girl. Post more.
What's she like?

I drug her drink and take her dazed and delirious to my car. I drive us back to my place. I strip her naked in the car and tie a leash around her neck. I make her walk on her hands and knees like a dog to the back of the house. I tie the leash to the back porch railing. I force her to take my cock into her throat smashing my pelvis into her face, bruising her nose. I grab a whip and start flaying her back and butt cheeks til they're red and bleeding. I squat over her buttocks and push my hard cock into her ass hole as roughly as I can. I ride the bitch til she's so exhausted from screaming her body is trembling and covered in sweat. My dog who has just been watching us from his bed comes over and starts licking her pussy. I let him mount her and he starts fucking her cunt knotting inside her. As this is happening I face fuck her again and blow all over her face. The dog is still going shooting load after load of cum into her womb. As he gets himself stuck I take a piss in her mouth and over her face. I leave them there to continue as I go to take a shower. WWYD to mine?

Tell me more

Once she's nice and wet, I'll slowly slide about half way in, then grip the clamp's chain and tell her to slide herself the rest of the way, pulling on the chain until she's taken all of me.

buy a better camera/phone

Thats fucking hot!
I spy her from a distance. She's at the park celebrating with her dogs and some friends, I hear them sing happy birthday to her. I follow her home when they finish and watch as she puts the dogs inside and then leaves in her car. I break into the house, the dogs bark at me at first, but I'm patient, and after awhile they get used to my presence and let me pet them. I take them and put them in my car and drive them to an abandoned house and put them inside with water and a few juicy steaks. I walk back to her house to find her going frantic and calling down the street for her dogs. I ask her what they look like and she tells me in a panic. I say I know exactly where they are, I saw them not long ago. She's so grateful and happy and asks where, I tell her I'll show her. We walk to the house and she calls out, they start whimpering and she rushes in excitedly. I rush in after her and before she can get to the room with the dogs I knock her out cold. She wakes to find herself naked and tied to a coffee table on her hands and knees. She starts to scream but I backhand her across the face to shut her up. Her dogs are sitting in the corner watching with drool dribbling from their muzzles. She looks at me angrily and I walk behind her and shove my fist into her asshole. She screams even louder bucking against the table. I fist fuck her ass for abit before yanking my hand out. I tell her to do as I say or there will be much more pain. She collapses a little on the table. I lead the first dog to her face and tell her to suck it's dick. She looks at me disgusted. I show her my fist again and a look of defeat shows on her face. She opens her mouth and takes it's dick in her mouth. She starts sucking so I move back behind her and shove my dick in her ass, her sore hole puckering around my shaft. The dog has gotten excited and jumping onto her back mounts her face. He's thrusting himself into her throat. WWYD for more?

Her

I come up behind her and punch the back of her head, her phone goes flying and smashes as she falls to the ground semi conscious. I pull out a knife and start cutting away her clothes. She tries to lift herself up to struggle but I punch her down again. When she's naked I strip off and roll her over. I hold the knife to her throat, she has tears streaming down her face and she's begging me not to hurt her. I tell her she has to do everything I say if she wants to stay alive. Her lip trembles but she nods and says ok. I make her give me a full body toungue bath making sure she spends extra time on my cock, balls and asshole. When she's done I push her to the floor and lifting her feet I lick her soles and suck her toes. I move to her pussy and nibble and suck her clit. She moans so I bite her clit hard making her cry out. I move up to her tits and suck her nipples before biting them so hard they start to bleed. I force my cock into her mouth feeling those soft lips move over my nob and down my shaft. I throat fuck her so she can't breathe. I fuck her pussy feeling her tight walks constrict around me. The I flip her over and ram my cock deep into her tight asshole feeling it clamp around my shaft. I push my cock as deep as I can and fuck her ass hard and rough while pulling her head back by her hair. She's crying out in pain with every thrust. I pull out and grabbing her smashed phone I shove it into her ass, she kicks out and screams from the pain, I watch as her hole closes behind it. I fuck her pussy again smashing my nob against her cervix until finally I blow inside her pussy. I piss in her mouth making her drink it all. I force her out to my van and throw her in the back tied up and tell her she's now my little fuck toy forever. WWYD?

Tie her hands above her head and record myself pounding her till she came all over herself. Make her eat my cum and play with it for the camera.

Make her watch the video with her mom.

Have you got any of her in dresses/nylons/lingerie?

I would give her clothes and a cup of warm chocolate

Slap her face and whip her tits till she started to try then smear her tears on my dick and fuck the shit outa her ass with it.

Dude, that's sick!

I love it;) I know what i'll be doing right now

Lol. I have plenty more where that came from.

Wwyd?

I'd cut a hole in the crotch of her jeans and fuck her with the suspenders on. Hope she doesn't get a friction burn.

Nobody?

Is that so?
Let's make it a bit harder for you then.

You pretend to be an agent or photographer...
(again, she's legal) Other people are free to drop in too.

Nice. Anyone else?

Bend her over the cabinet and shove her face into the mirror while I fuck her ass.

Wwyd to this milf

Would suck a warm and creamy log out of her asshole

Marry, passionate love making, kids, etc.

Didn't have that one yet. Thanks, user.

WWYD to chubby here

I see her walking alone in the park every weekend and decide I want this bitch. I create a fake flyer for sportswear model auditions, and one weekend I follow her home. I slip the flyer in her mailbox before returning home. It's three days before I get a call from her. She's nervous over the phone, but I reassure her that everything will be fine and give her an address and tell her to be there at 6pm next saturday as there are alot of auditions before her. It's the address of my brothers rented out office space and being a Saturday he'll be nowhere around. Saturday comes and i setup video cameras in the office. The time is 6.20 and just when I think she's going to chicken out, there's a knock at the door. I open the door and there she is, standing there hot as ever. I greet her and beckon her inside closing the door. I tell her to sit on the couch and make her comfortable by pouring her a drink. I go through the usual questions for auditioning as she sips from the glass. The glass that I have laced with a heavy sedative. Her eyes start drooping and her words slur as the drug takes effect. She stands up saying she doesn't feel well, I walk over to her just in time to catch her as she falls into unconsciousness. Delighted, I pick her up and carry her out to my car and throw her body in the trunk. I drive us out to an abandoned warehouse by the docks that I have setup as a rape dungeon.

I strip her naked and take photos of her sending them to clients I know will be interested. I chain her ankles and wrists to the floor in the doggy position. Half hour goes by and people start arriving. I greet them at the door and take my usual fee. When everyone has arrived we all strip naked and stand around her. I insert a hose into her ass attached to an enema bag and tape it in place and turn the valve. Water starts filling her ass up. She regains consciousness from the sensation. She looks around confused and sees us all standing there naked she starts to panic and scream, thrashing her arms around pulling at the chains. We laugh. She looks around at her ass and sees whats happening and her eyes go wide. She's pleading with us to stop. Her abdomen starts swelling from all the water draining into it. When the bag is empty, she looks like she's 6 months pregnant. I pull the hose out and we watch as the water comes spurting out in a huge gush. She falls to her face in relief and humiliation. When her ass is finally empty we hose her down and start fucking her. Ignoring her screams we take turns on each of her holes.We manage to fit 4 cocks in her asshole at once stretching it to tearing point. She can't scream because she always has someone's cock down her throat. More people I've messaged start arriving and the whore takes cock after cock all night. When morning finally arrives, she's a mess laying on the floor with cum filling her belly, ass and womb. It's oozing out of every orifice. We all take a piss on her, some of us pissing in her mouth making her swallow. We leave her there ready for the next night.

Not here anymore?

Nobody wants to do these sisters?

Wwyd, please be detailed.