Why would any man be stupid enough to get married in 2017?

Why would any man be stupid enough to get married in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAE3JbwIAHs
youtube.com/watch?v=V_AwCM_cPFM
youtube.com/watch?v=DsHrKvRqhzY
youtube.com/watch?v=236hSZmD_GQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Tfw getting married in a little over a month

you poor fucker

spooky how true that really is.

Yeah, it's not worth it for men to get married anymore. She can easily take your house and half your paycheck. Don't have kids either. You'll get emotionally connected to them only to have them taken from you too. Getting married is a fuckin scam.

RIP

that was part of the jewish plan to remove the father figure from christian familys.

Rest In Peace. Have a good life, user.

>inb4 cockring

You. Pay close attention to this.
Don't say you weren't warned.

If any of this happens to him then he is just a pussy whipped bitch

If you don't want to get married then don't get married. Nobody cares about your reasons

I personally wouldn't get married because I think it's designed to fuck over men.

Press F to pay respects

Yes

I am secretly getting a vasectomy and not telling my long term girlfriend. She is generally 'not that bad'. But I refuse to let her gain any leverage over me. She is getting to her mid thirties so I know that she wants to get pregnant. At least now when she 'does' I will know it is not mine, and have the medical documents to prove it. I really gave her a chance too at being the real thing. I went above and beyond for her in every conceivable way sans permitting whorish behavior, flortying, dressing like a whore, dancing etc. Come to find she is getting 'friendly with her male co workers" when confronted... which she assures me it 'is nothing'. Either she will turn up pregnant one day and I'll drop her with the bastard kid, or she will herself become infertile over time. Either way I hope more anons start to do what I am doing. She is a piece of shit, but what she didn't plan on is for me being a bigger piece of shit.

>protip
>you are probably happier as a wizard than men in long term relationships are
>women are useless beyond the utility of reproduction
>learn from my warning or learn the hard way

I was in the jewellers buying an engagement ring when my gf called me to say she needed to talk.
When i got home and she told me she was pergnert the timing seemed so perfect.
The answer to your question is that not everyone has a wife that drains their soul, makes all the decisions and pretty much gives them no freedom.
I couldnt ask for a better woman. 5yrs together and she does all my washing, most of the cleaning and suck and fucks me at least 5-6x week.
Thats a woman you wanna marry in 2017 mothafucka

I have bad news for you my friend not telling your girl that you had a vasectomy if she becomes your wife/long term partner is against the law now.

you have no idea just how badly men are being fucked over right now

Im so sorry

Yeah im sure thousands of years ago a cult of evil women called "men sux" got together named and designed a plan to screw over every man by getting him to fall in love and marry them so they could take everything he ever owned.

Or maybe your bitch just got fucked by a big black cock and now you're mad

No just a bunch of hook nosed kike lawyers changed for whole ordeal while the baby boomers were too busy sniffing glue.

Give it time, my poor naive boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UAE3JbwIAHs
youtube.com/watch?v=V_AwCM_cPFM
youtube.com/watch?v=DsHrKvRqhzY

youtube.com/watch?v=236hSZmD_GQ

cucks

I dont need to pal
Ive told her ill never try to be dominant and will always have a level playing field with her but the day i become unhappy she will know about it...
Weve had many arguments etc even recently but when it all comes down to it, if you find the woman youre most happy with and always will be marriage will be something you both want, you just gotta find the right person.

E.g. she wanted a traditional church wedding as shes catholic... however i didnt want a church wedding so she said its okay... she wanted a beautiful big traditional wedding cake, i like marvel superheroes (big kid i know) so we got one of those cakes where its a traditional with a graphic of opening up to marvel characters diving out...
As long as youre not with a controlling bitch life is good mayn

I will never marry her just make empty promises. Any punishment they give me will be less than what marriage and child birth would bring. Sad as that is this is still the better choice. I plan on leaving her within 5 years. Sad part is I generally enjoy her companionship, she just has boundary issues with other people including women. This is both of a 'flirting nature' [at the very least], and a lack of professionalism. I do love her but I refuse to be another man that has gotten his life ruined. I had a job interview a few states away last week. We are both relatively poor now, but this job offer is in the 75-85k range. She doesn't know it pays that well. She thinks she is going, but if I get it I am leaving her. It will truthfully break my heart to do it. But it is better than her taking what I have worked my entire life for away from me a few years down the line.

Your opinion + time = our reality

Enjoy the brief while it lasts.

I truly spent my teenage and adult years looking for a respectable woman to start a family with. A hard working loyal woman is all I ever wanted. I don't hate women or anything, I am just disappointed on their collective behavior. I know my experience is anecdotal, and if you found a good one I am happy for you, but it seems more often than not it is a losing bet to start a family and get married from a man's perspective.

When she tells you she loves you, it's really easy to believe it, and believe she will feel the same way forever.

Eh, good for you m8. Evidence seems overwhelming when I combine my experiences with other people's. I literally can't think of anyone who's been married for decades and seems happy.

Thanks man,
I hope she never changes, but i wont dwell on what people have said on the matter
People are different and all i can do is believe ill have a good wife until the end. Probably a good thing im not materialistic because if she ever did change her taking half the house and money etc really wouldnt bother me... i would be only worried for my daughter growing up with seperated parents and how it will affect her

>Changed for whole ordeal
Typical Sup Forums, never could understand your messages.
>Be me
>Dating 8/10
>Dating for nine years
>Proposed
>Happily married for three years now
>Have a child.
Unsure of why marriage is a problem. Is it because I was wed prior to 2017?

>married a nice conservative girl I started dating in undergrad
>we're 30 now, we both earn about 175k per year combined
>second son due in January
>dream wife, dream job, dream city
>read about kissless virgin faggots who hate women because they cant get laid
>feelsgood.jpeg

Thanks... for all i know 10yrs down the line it could all change and i could end up with all your opinions, but id never make a thread with this subject because even if it all goes to shit the good times will always outweigh everything else and ill never regret it

175k a year

hmm i wonder why she is with you.

F

He did say combined... maybe shes even the bigger earner?
I work in a brick manufacture for 30k and my mrs earns more as a publisher..
Dont h8

That's what I thought and then one day I found myself hoping she'd get run over by a bus. Good luck to you though, fella.

i wonder where you went to school, because reading isnt your strongest point i see

and
>implying hes speaking the truth

Pretty sure it was her husband that took that pic

She makes slightly more than me, and we met in college when I was poor. Nice try though desu.

>175k a year combined
Reading and comprehension, are essential to the internet.

not hating just pointing out the looming sword over his head, because seriously you have no idea just how fast it can happen

well that may be, but still

just proves that she is with him until a better offer comes along, which happens more often than you think.

epic get

wow, congrats, enjoy working 9-5 everyday to pay for your place in the city.

How do people do this?

Checked

Women are opportunistic whores.

Having regular levels of testosterone

For real. I'll take my 3 days a week and infinite sea of pussy any day. And those are just basics

>implying working stable daytime hours is a bad thing

stay salty

get a pre nuptial agreement guaranteeing you 100% stake of your salary, pension, savings, and list the shit you own on it.

Fellow marriedfag. Same set up but no kids yet. It's pretty damn good.

u dun goofed
R.I.P blowjobs in about 2 months.

yes, its programmed into them, welcome to biology 101

F

I give it 5 years.

all these children will look back one day and cringe at the redpill stupidity they used to subscribe to

He doesn't do it. His life is shit, otherwise he wouldn't be on here.

good for you then you are part of the 10% of marriages that last until death

but again, for most people, basicly the other 90% are fucked. but hey fuck them right, as long as you are happy, because no, it could never happen to you right.

yeah keep telling yourself that, you are literally cucked

Of course it could happen to anybody. However, statistics show if you come from stable families with married parents, you are likely to be successful in relationships and career opportunities.

Humans are biologically incapable of maintaining monogamy, it's just nature. If they are able to commit to one person only even after procreation there is some red flags to address.

When you get old enough to drive and pay your own bills, you will realize that a good job with benefits and stable hours is a fuckin joy

skjhfshjdf

dont lie to him, you cant honestly say you dont feel like a fucking mindless drone some days

Truth nigga

I like my job, desu. I like my coworkers and I like where I live.

20, two kids, newly married fag. Life is good. Marriage and life is what you make of it. If your marriage is umhappy its because you allow it to be

20?

sooooooo 3 kids.

I hope your dream comes true one day too, user. Unfortunately you're a 30 stone shut-in so none of this is ever likely.

> 2017
> Not sucking cock

This.

Your wife wont start hating you if you don't get fat and turn into a fucking loser. Enjoy married life.

Saved that pic

Nah man, full time employed, own home, nice car and access to a work car also. May be young but have always been mature and determined to make a good life for myself.

20 with two kids? How did it go so fucking wrong?

>projecting

Dude, I'm already a little above average weight wise but I make her happy and spoil her. In return she's a good little house wife and bedroom submissive

dubs of truth

She's older. So ones not biologically mine.

Treat her well, love your kids, and enjoy your life, young one.

100% true.

Wow... maybe don't marry a fucking cunt, and instead find a girl you can be best friends with and marry her. Ive been married for 15 years, and have two kids. We're a fucking team, and we do things as a team. The problem isn't women, or kids, or marriage... the problem is you user.

Could've been trips but you managed to fuck that up.

That's the plan, cheers user

lol cucked

The average white girl in 2017 is too busy having sex with black guys to settle down.

I second this annon. Similar situation married for a year and kid on the way, both earn strong salaries and own a home with land. I truly feel sorry for all you woman hating pussies who can't handle a relationship and keep a woman happy. Marriage works if you're a real man and find the right woman.

Doesn’t hold up in court unfortuantly as they can say they were “forced” into signing it.

Married a year together 4 years was going well up until last week whem appatently we dont have a connection. Took 5 years to figure that out. Now im fucked. Ill prolly kill myself cause lifes shit with or without a mrs. You just work your whole life to survive and then die anyway so why delay the inevitable

Maybe that's why there's so many trans and fags....

Because I'm a good catch and any man that spends a good amount of time with me would want to symbolically promise himself to me if i agreed to do the same.

you really dont want to know the real reason why and how now it is out of control and cannot be stopped and went past dangerous levels 23 years ago and the bar is being raised every year to prevent mass panic, even though it is now affecting children and even the elderly

This tbh

>We're a fucking team
>the problem is you user.
Whatever you say cuckfag

>be my brother
>date a jew
>marry in august 2013
>april 2016
>tell jew wife you don’t want to buy a house
>jew wife stops answering calls
>jew wife starts cheating
>jew wife starts spending your money
>jew wife starts stealing your shit
>steals video games, clothes, gifts, fucking silverware, and more
>sells it
>commence divorce
>summer 2017
>divorce is official

mistake; they actually married in august 2014, not 2013

Marriage is a mindfuk that will fuk you up atleast for ten years, or the rest of your life.

It's completely unnatural and stupid, monetary arrangement with the goverment.

Avoid it like a plague.

If you want to be with someone, be with that one. Or Not, but getting married is the worst thing you can do to anyone. Nobody can really own someone else.

If anyone, you should marry your enemy and make their life a misery...

Funny you should ask OP, I just happened to get married this summer...

To answer your retarded virgin-ass question, the fear of slowly turning into a fat, cynical, basement-dwelle like yourself was enough to convince me it was worth trying to normalize and become a member of society instead of desperately trying to attract attention by my self-titled "Outcast" ways- which are nothing more than jealousy and resentment - while sneering from the outskirts of society and silently wiping Doritos dust from my fingers....

fuck off OP