Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me

FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi John!
Where's your bitch ?

She's asleep now, she has to get up early in the morning because she's in medschool. But all of you faggots are NEETs so you don't even know what getting up early means.

Hey John. I'm not considering myself "everything bad in the world". Yeah, I have a gf, was playing table tennis before and atm we have an elliptical trainer to keep ourselves fit. We aren't going outside because there is nothing to do here, it is simply boring. I've got straight A's in school as well.

So what if I like sitting behind the screen all day long? I'm a web developer earning 30000£ per year and it is really enough for the both of us. We enjoy playing video games, watching funny streams on twitch.tv, reading news, cuddling, having sex and eating tasty foods.

What is more important, in my opinion, it is you who are deciding that you are better than someone who sits at Sup Forums.org. What is it like to think that there are bad and good people and the bad ones must die?
I don't give a shit about someone who cannot afford basic foods or someone who can buy a new Ferrari every month. I don't think we should hate other only because are not living up to your expectations. I don't really think that someone should just come to Sup Forums.org and say "Hey, you all should die, faggots". What if there are actually more people like us? Think it well, John. And just live your life as you wish.

>elliptical trainer

fucking numale lmao

> numale
What does that even means :D
Didn't quite catch it on the urbandictionary.

John, did you get stung by bees?

it means you are a fucking pussy with such low T that you don't like confrontation even though you are on the internet lmao. Go to the gym to get back a small piece of your masculinity.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash)
Timestamp picts or it didn't happen. Who the fuck says "shit was so cash" anyways.. just admit it your just another degenerate like the rest of Sup Forums who just wanted some attention.

yablewit.jpg

Still, doesn't make sense to me. How does having an ellipse making me a low T pussy? Is going to gym gives me more T than doing it anytime I want at my house?

>being this new

I'm sorry.. should I feel offended by this thread than explain my life's story to OP than get called a faggot for taking the shitty bait? Or instead just call OP a faggot and call a shitty bait thread a bait thread? Fuck it.. I prefer option two..

had you used a picture of an actual Chad, this thread would have been more involved

hear what you are saying bro, but we ain't all like that i'm a personal trainer with a pretty hot gf own my house and love life, i come here to see how the other half live..... it's pretty funny actually

Lmao stop projecting, we all know your excuses but the fact is that you're a loser

He is a cute white man. Would love to inspect his butthole and stuff. No homo.

Hey John, you look like the stereotypical white school shooter

Nothing like a good old john pasta to weed out the newfags

Yes you retard, doing resistance training increases T, not that sissy ass elliptical training to maintain your skinny fat body

>shit was so cash
hahahahhahah wow i cant even, user, if you are gonna bait us at least try to be a normie.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.