Hi anons. I've always been kinda sissy since I was 13 or so...

Hi anons. I've always been kinda sissy since I was 13 or so. I stole any panties I had the chance and I like trying them and sometimes going out with them on.
the thing is, I'm starting to fantasize about the idea of getting fucked, but I'm insecure about how doing it without being exposed.
My penis arouses just thinking about the idea of a manly cock entering my butt.
Please r8 my ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

would you fuck anons?

I'm straight and I'd eat it

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

noone? ask if you want anything

Keep that hidden is what we want, cow

Put something in your bum
anything works

nobody will ever want to fuck you, disgusting

>post webm of u dildo'n ure butt

you may like this panties moar

i would fuck you, where can we text

I'm pretty sure many of you would pound me like this

Timestamp?

>I'm pretty sure many of you would pound me like this
no

gf just came. can't put them on right now. let this proof as timestamp. same panties

Doesn't work like that. Tell your girlfriend you want to do a MMF threesome.

Faggot.

she is a very christian girl

Got a picture of her ass?

By the way. I'd fuck you. You got a tight hole and a fat ass.

I would pin you down and pound your fat sissy ass until you were senseless. Then I would grab you by your sissy ball and tell you you do not need these. Over time I would get you on hormones then castration. So your ass, hips, and tits would get bigger as your lil sissy dick became a clitty and stopped getting hard. You would have to learn to cum soft and from anal.

I would also make you present your sissy ass in your gf's panties to me.

thanks man. would love to
this is her ass. you could take turns

That pussy should belong to a real man not a sissy. She needs some fat cock not sissy clitty.

God damn... I would love to fuck you both. Stack both of you on top of each other and make each of you feel my cock.

You look tighter than her so I'd probably fuck you more. But I would shoot my load in her face so I'd mark her as my territory.

Learn your place you sissy bitch.

Post her tits.

Also, what good Christian girl sends nudes of herself. You could totally make it work between you two.

anybody would take turns?

I would love to see a big cock pounding her senseless

I would. Someone needs to make this sissy a good shop of their asses side by side.

You look obese as fuck. The only convincing traps are the ones who are skinny a f. Sorry you are probably just some fatasss neckbeard who cat get laid and uses thrills like this online to get off to other people getting off to your fat ass. There is a reason you only post pics of your ass vs body and dick, you are a fatass fucker with a small dick who is also ugly as sin.

Who thinks this sissy should be castrated, and put on hormones?

youre fat and those stretch marks will never go away

You are all delusional. This is just some fat male. Fat males can never make good sissies. Especially with the way this guy never shaves his ass

I'm neither fat nor thin

Got kik sissy c;

never used it. how does it work?

Just a messaging app that you give out a username instead of a phone number

bump for moar