/penis inspection day/ general

/penis inspection day/ general

Well boys, another penis inspection day has come and gone in my town. Share your best/worst penis inspection day experiences ITT. I'll start:

Worst
>be me
>12 or 13 years old
>45ish cute milf neighbor is new school nurse
>kinda tall, black hair, cute milf face and thick im the right places
>known her all my life
>the big day comes and it's my turn for inspection
>it's super awkward
>I pull down my pants
>holy shit my milf neighbor is staring right at my cock

I didn't know it then but CFNM is a big fetish of mine

>she kinda smirks as she is feeling my balls and penis (small)
>I get rock hard
>things are even more awkward
>I pass the inspection
>fast forward a couple days
>milf nurses 16 year old hot daughter messages me on AIM
>she knows about my small penis
>makes fun of me to this day

She told about your penis to get daugther? I'd just make a complaint, anything that happens on there is confidential.

Best
>be me
>16 or 17 years old
>nurse now is a 10/10 young Latina
>skinny athletic body, really dumb
>it's my turn for inspection
>go to her office
>it's right after lunch
>hot nurse is still finishing her lunch in the office
>mr goodcents
>"I'm so sorry, user, it's been a crazy busy day"
>"n-no worries"
>she sits on her stool right in front of me and looks expectantly for me to pull my pants down
>I hesitate bc I notice she hasn't put on gloves
>she doesn't seem to have noticed. >She really is dumb
>I pull down my pants
>she lifts up my cock with one bare hand and grabs my balls with another bare hand
>holy shit hot nurse is directly touching my junk
>my dick goes from 0 to 60 in a matter of seconds
> it sort of startled her by how quickly my dick got hard in her hand and she lets go of my dick
>she kinda stares at it dumbfounded while it swings in front of her face for a few seconds before she has an epiphany
>"omg my gloves! I'm so sorry!"
>she covers her mouth with a hand in embarrassment

I wonder if she smelled my balls with that hand

I'll take what never happen for 500 alex

We'll post some of your penis inspection day stories then

Why the fuck nurses need to touch your balls and penis ? Nevar happened to me in france.

Really? I dunno, it's penis inspection day, every Ameribro goes through it once a year

If you're 12-13 your penis is usually pretty small.
Also breach of confidentiality, if you live in US you could sue for MILLIONZ

Michigan fag here. Our schools always did ours the first week before we even got our text books.

Well, seems fair, but I also feel like you kidding me. I mean, why the D ? You've got a day for each part of the body ? Do you have anus inspection day ?

Be like 12 or whatever.
Penis inspection day and this 50+ years old nurse fondles the junk. Didn't get hard, nothing to be embarrassed about.
To this day I have no idea why my dad was there.

Are all the burgers still asleep? No one has stories?

Lol no, just penis inspection day

And that guys is humor for a 12 year old.

Yea ours is right at the beginning of the year too. I guess they don't want to have defective dicks in class and not know it

Every time I read here on Sup Forums about that "penis inspection day" I think you americans are sick fucks lol

There is prostate inspection when you get older... Penis inspection day focuses more on the balls than the name makes you think. They inspect these parts because they are both important and vulnerable.

Why? It's healthy

jesus, you penis inspection fags are worse than the goddamned fingerbox shitheads.

Your "joke" stopped being funny 10 years ago.

No, it's healthy that YOU go to YOUR doctor for regular health checks (that can include penis/prostate depending on your age). Having "a day" for penises inspection on the schools is just sick.

Pls no bully

Old fag here. Back in the 60's after having our penis inspection, the state funded school nurse would bend us over to check our bottoms for worms and other parasites.

penis

Well that's probably why America is the best at most things. No known defective penises in classes

every last person on this tanzanian macrame forum deserves to be bullied.

hahahaha ok that made me laugh, good one

Do people really still think this is a joke, or am I being baited?

You are being baited. It SHOULD be a joke though. It's just not normal.

Well i guess it's not so much a joke as it is an autistic circlejerk.

You mean, if you can't get hard during the inspection you have to got in a specialized school for low dicked guys ?

I've heard europoors don't do PID and get really weirded out when we talk about it. Weird bc they always think they are more open with their bodies

No but they will give you medicine or an ointment

"europoor" here, we are open about our bodies and sex, you can show your penis in class if you like, just the whole thing about a mandatory "penis inspection day" at school is not normal. That's why we have social security, so you go to your doctor to get your health checks.

You can show your dick in class? Hot

I've played strip poker with my colleagues at the school, is pretty much ok, just don't be too obvious lol