Hey Sup Forums you getting hungry? I brought tendies

Hey Sup Forums you getting hungry? I brought tendies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBS7zIpRAV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God, those are awful.

With the amount of sugar in the sauce, is it icing? Is it iced chicken dick?

>failed to asked for sweet & sour dipping sauce
kys

yea because eating the worst possible sauce sounds appetizing

BBQ sauce is not for dipping, it's for grilling and glaze

those look like logs from andy sixx's ass

This. Thanks. I thought I was alone in the world to find that sauce disgusting when dipped

found a girl on r9k eating those
youtube.com/watch?v=sBS7zIpRAV8
everybodys doing reviews

the closest mcdonalds to me doesn't have them apparently. seems like all the nigger run stores are always out of shit, or have "broken" ice cream machines. fucking coons.

Kek

Fuck you cunt

Almost anyone can make better tendies, and a better sauce. But gee willickers do I love these anyway.

Where's the Szechuan sauce

I'm not a fan of chicken. I prefer eating more intelligent animals.

Either way, McDonald's is disgusting.

Failed implies OP was supposed to ask for it, what I think you meant to say was that OP didn't ask for sweet & sour dipping sauce.

Also... "asked"?
Really?

kys

>tendies

Tendies???? What the fuck is wrong with you? Tendies, when there are REAL food?

b-but chicken have more protein and is perfect to crumb.

>there are real food

I think failing to ask can refer to not asking, imagine simply starting the sntence only to stop.

And you can ask for whatever sauce you like.

kek what a pleb i guess your IQ isnt high enough to enjoy szechuan sauce with those tendies, i bet you didnt even use good boy points to buy those

tangy sauce nice :) but is it seshuan?

Yes, I am. But unlike you I will be going to a high class restaurant for lunch today because I’m a baller and I only eat the best food. Keep shoveling that slop down your throat because that’s all you’ll ever be able to afford.

If I had a high paying job and went to a restraunt, I'd still get the chicken tendies. Or schnitzel.

But to fail implies an intended outcome that didn't happen. If you were a promotional person at McDonald's and your job was to encourage customers to pick the sweet and sour, I could see it working. This is not a study on who picks the sweet and sour and who doesn't, he picked the tranny bbq and he didn't fail at anything.

Technically it could be used, but it brings a LOT of implications with it which don't apply to the situation.

He failed to pick sweet and sour as much as you failed to shoot up your middle school yesterday.

I don't know man, if you assume he was suppose to ask, he failed to do so by not doing it. That makes sense to me.

McDonalds doesn't have any good sauces besides mac sauce... inb4 it's just thousand island dressing

not hungry for shity fast food

tried them last night, definitely a better recipe than the nuggets for sure.