American women are fucking evil. They will disown their own male children for saying something politically incorrect...

American women are fucking evil. They will disown their own male children for saying something politically incorrect. American women are brainwashed to hate men and so they will take out their hatred on their own male children. This is how evil they are. American women are also ungrateful fucking bitches who do not appreciate good men and only want to fuck degenerates and criminals. American women are hollow, lifeless, soul-less, empty shells of a human being and this is why they are so addicted to psychiatric drugs, to try to fill the void inside them. American women think they are too good to cook or clean. American women treat sex like it's a bargaining chip to extort favors or money from men. American women are basically monsters in human form and they have zero redeeming qualities. This is why American men need to find NON-AMERICAN women to date or marry. The average Asian girl is literally 1000 times superior to American women.

tl&dr: American women are fucking evil

I cheat on my wife all the time. I think everyone cheats male and female.

ok what was her name and what did she do to you

Found the shitty person

Never dated an American white girl, they all seem superficial and boring, I've never met a white girl that seemed to be special in her own way. They seem untrustworthy too, any time I think about the subhect of cheating, I think about white women. They'll fuck someone else just because they're buffer, taller, or richer and then make it seem like it was your fault. At least that's how I see it in the media and my surroundings. White women all follow trends, desperate for an identity. Especially in college.

white women are the fucking WORST

white women are soul-less demons, monsters, evil

White women belong to the black master race. Itt mad white bois

let the niggers have them. We white men need to go with the Female Asian Master Race

white women are the lowest quality women on earth

Bonus points
Nordic/Germanic men + Asian women = beautiful kids. Like seriously.
Plus tend to be more intelligent.

yea it's a plus positive situation

white women are a lose-lose situation

Me too.

if your wife is american, she deserved to be cheated on. and you're a fucking retard for marrying an american bitch in the first place

>American women treat sex like it's a bargaining chip to extort favors or money from men
Replace American women with every woman in the history of sapiens sapiens

wrong. American/western/white women are the worst women on earth. Travel to Thailand or Asia and tell me how the women there are. They behave like real women instead of a bunch of feminist bitches like white women

And you think they don't trade on sex?
>mfw

No not everyone cheats. I know my morals are fucking crazy but i think cheating is the lowest thing you can do. If you dont want to commit yourself then end the fucking relationship.

all women do that, but at least asian women act feminine and submissive instead of bitchy nasty cunty white women

Found the reddit user

>all women do that
Thankyou for agreeing with me, why'd you waste your time calling me wrong?

of course you think everyone cheats

that's your way of excusing your actions

you don't want to face reality and your own self

this

because non-western women ARE better than western women, by a huge margin

AMEN.

seeAnd point out exactly where I even mentioned anything relating to that.

dubs confirm

True, but at least it feels good to get a little fresh pussy on the side.

i dont think you have an argument there

no it is not a samefag post

White, American women are so terrible, they're starting to lose ground to men dressed as women.

yes i'd rather marry a shemale than a fucking white american woman

That's because American society and even the justice system caters to them, they know they low-key own the place.

t. mgtow
Deep down the vast majority of mothers & parents in general don't hate their fucking children, whether male or not.

They might say stupid shit against men because feminism & the reasons you mentioned,obviously, but to say a mother would hate his son more than his daughter is pretty stupid and proves you have no fucking idea on the topic.

*her daughter, you get the point

You're either female or a neutered male whose only chance is to become subserviant to feminism.

yes and cuck boomer men set up the system this way. Until baby boomers are dead, nothing will change

bullshit. Women put their male children on drugs like Ritalin and you call that "not hate"? It is deep hatred towards men.

the real redpill is realizing how evil and vile women are

Found the betas.

no i'm not you stupid shit,you're pretty fucking dumb to put such a strawman on all the females,yes you obviously have a strong point, and the discrepancy between US/other countries alike(UK/Germany/etc) and the rest of the world is there, but it's pretty far-fetched from your claim that all those women dislike men and are sexists towards them.

Grow the fuck up and learn to know real,non-brainwashed women, not the sluts and the typical bitches you find in urban areas.
And on top of that, you should actually blame your weak fucking men for tolerating such stupidity from women(& men who promote feminism) instead of playing the victim card,it's fucking pathetic.

You're not wrong.

>oh god he is uncovering my insecurities of my life, paragraph him to death

Shut up cuck

white women are just shitty in general. Most of them are idiots, and the ones that aren't think they're way smarter than they actually are. They all tend to have really shitty personalities. Not to mention their expiration date. Most white women stop looking good after their 30s. Asian women are superior to white women in every possible way.

>>oh god he is uncovering my insecurities of my life, paragraph him to death
>i got not counter-argument, better start calling him out names otherwise he would think that he won
Also,how the fuck was i insecure about anything?Projecting much?
By the way, your plebbit spacing is showing,just letting you know

Cuckity Cuck Cuck, cuckiyy Cuck Cuck. Look at the Cuck goooo

white women are overgrown children, they never really mature into adults. And most white women turn ugly and fat by age 30 as you mentioned.

both of you just chill the fuck out. Let's not attack each other, let's focus on the real enemy, AMERICAN WOMEN

Lol, isnt it painfully obvious the same people making these asian and women threads also make the cuck threads? You tumblr loser really have nothing better to do. What a joke of an existence.

Shit, a lot of them blow up as soon as they get a fucking ring on their finger.

i am the guy who started the famous Boycott American Women blog back in 2010 and literally memed into existence the meme/concept "avoid american women and go for asian women instead"

Google and GoDaddy deleted my blogs last week. So feminists are really destroying freedom of speech hard now

I hope you don't reproduce,traditional way or not,growing up children and teaching them to inherently hate the opposing sex just because you live in a shitty country & culture is the most retarded thing ever.
>white women are shitty in my culture
>therefore all white women are garbage sluts!
you see your fallacy yet?
I don't give a fuck about american women to be really honest, i don't live in US/western europe, i just face-palm when i see people saying all white women are cancer instead of narrowing it down.

And to fix your problem you shouldn't really be focusing on hating/ending white women, focus on stopping the pushing of cultural marxism through your academia,media, etc. Feminism is a small issue on the big picture pushed by the people who want to crush your society.By tunnel visioning on women you'll never fix the issue on the long term.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuck

give it time faggot. Western women's insane ideals will infect the ugly white cunts in whatever third world shithole you call home, and I can't wait until it does so you can come to your senses

white women worldwide are evil

white women in east europe and russia are cold-hearted gold digging bitches

Brown women are the best women

or based Muslim men will take over Europe and the West and force western women back into the kitchen. I think that's a far more likely option, you fucking pathetic little cuck.

I've been married for the last 8 years. Got married at 21, to a 19 year old girl. We were young and in love, and I was very stupid.

She was a rich white girl, I was a blur collar guy. Joined the navy out of highschool, she married me halfway through my enlistment. We had dated since we were 15.

Since she grew up with money, she didn't know how to clean, thought cooking was beneath her, and had no idea how to do basic tasks. She was essentially a 19 year old child. For the first several years we were married, she refused to work. She also hates giving head and doesn't even really like sex unless she can just lay there and get fucked.

So... why did I marry somebody that turned out to be such a shit person? I don't know. But if I leave her now, she will take every thing I've struggled to build. What's the moral of this story? It's current year. Don't get married. Women are basically worthless except for the 30 minutes a day you're inside them.

yea dude, rich girls are total spoiled bitches.

Even if you flee the country, she can have your passport revoked by claiming you didn't pay child support. So yes, if you sign a marriage contract with an american woman, you just signed a lifelong slave contract.

Only retards get married anymore. That's why women are flocking to the churches because christian men are the only CUCKS left who are stupid enough to get married

Luckily we don't have any kids, just a cat.

That's something else white girls don't want... children.

In EE we've dealt with these issues during communism,people know better,even women themselves don't fall for this stupid shit.

Since we've had that stupid shit decades ago, i'm pretty sure we won't have it for a while now,unfortunately till the next time the "tables turn" at least...
Russian bitches are exactly what you're talking about, and you also can find them in the rest of EE but not in the same numbers,mainly because Russia is the most underrated country in terms of degeneracy & materialism.

Only dumb idiots who want a quick fuck & look for bimbos stumble upon gold-digging whores, i don't even know how the fuck you guys can't filter those whores out of your "radar".

i can't wait for based Islam to take over the West and destroy feminism and put these white bitches back in the kitchen.

white women are destroying the white race. That's why when i hear about white women getting raped by blacks and muslims, i laugh at them because they TRULY deserve it.

Heres a fucking thought. If not restricting women or holding them to some "ideal" makes you inferior in their eyes then you are whats wrong. You are asking 51% of the fucking planet to handicap themselves to even the playing field. No you fucking mongoloid reject, if you cant fit in you are the god damn weakest link good fucking bye! See you in the next life you beta fucking shitstain. Either adapt to the current or be swept away by it. If a 300 lb weeb furry fucking loser like me can get and keep a wife for almost a decade then you have no excuse you worthless incel cry baby. Shape up or shut up you shit heap.

but women ARE lower than men and it's WOMEN who "level" the playing field by destroying young boy's futures through psychological abuse, the anti-male educational system, and putting them on psychiatric drugs, to name a few ways taht white women are destroying the lives of their male children.

Such boys grow up into damaged adults and are thus not in competition with women for jobs etc. This is how women create an equal playing field- by destroying young boys so that they can never develop into mature adults.

White women are fucking evil.

It doesn't count if your wife is also 300lbs

>300 lb week furry loser
>Calls othere weak and worthless

Honestly man... if I was running things, people like you would be eliminated. You and your fat ex wife. Rendered into lamp oil like we used to do to whales.

nah dude, they'd rather play the victim card and demand others to change(or worse, stop reproducing with them,which is not exactly to blame, but it's the coward's way), instead of attacking the core problem which emanates all this evil in the society.

It's fucking pathetic really, almost on the same level as feminism in terms of crying & whining like bitches, the only difference is that women crying is not viewed as bad as men doing it,that's how cringy movements like MGTOW/muh asians womyn shitposting is.

i think the illuminati is right to want to kill off 95% of the human population. 95% are useless braindead idiots and cucks.

but you're the embodiment of peak human perfection am i rite?

Treating boys like they're defective girls is bad, but honestly it's partly our fault as men. We have to be there to raise our kids, both sons and daughters. We should be a positive force in our kids' lives so they have a masculine male role model to look up to. It's not enough to just pay the bills and let your wife make all the decisions.

so a man gets his life destroyed in divorce court and you say he should just shut up and tolerate it?

Fuck you motherfucker. I would bash your fucking face in and splatter your brains all over the sidewalk you fucking cuck scumbag.

but women intentionally divorce men and then turn their children against the father and deny him custody or contact. So how can men raise their children when EVIL women are making it impossible to?

i am one of the most intelligent people on this earth, yes.

Well... I'm not the person to ask about that. I honestly believe that genocide is going to happen in the future, both purposeful ethnic cleansing as borders shift and incidental death through starvation and disease.

Things are going to get a lot worse.

OP here and by the way, i created the famous BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN blog a few years back, which basically memed this whole idea into existence.

I am single-handedly responsible for redpilling millions of men.

Ill admit I do disagree with most "ADD" and "ADHD" diagnoses in pre-pubescent boys, but that hardly constitutes that women are the problem. Male doctors are part of the doctors diagnosing and treating this shit, and male adults are taking their boys in to get it treated.

While this behaviour does stunt young boys, it can hardly be blamed on some kabal of feminist dictators trying to bring down the west. It serms to be more ignorance than malice that drives this nature

>so a man gets his life destroyed in divorce court and you say he should just shut up and tolerate it?
that's a pretty decent strawman buddy.
Tell me, if you could go back in time and tell your father to stop reproducing because women are garbage and he will get destroyed in court for a divorce, would you do it?Now you understand how retarded you sound?

>Fuck you motherfucker. I would bash your fucking face in and splatter your brains all over the sidewalk you fucking cuck scumbag.
You can keep calling out names forever when you lose arguments, but if you can't comprehend this stupid shit you're nowhere near the most intelligent persons on this planet, more like the worst of the brainlets.

Hey man, calm down a little.

Ideally, you get a pre nup that limits her access to your earnings in case you get divorced. If I ever get married again it is absolutely something I will demand.

Women aren't necessarily evil, anymore than a child who shoplifts candy is evil. Women just don't have a concept of morality beyond wanting everyone to be nice to them and support them. Their morality centers on their own personal well being. So if they see an opportunity to take something that will make their life easier they do it. They can always find a way to justify it.

They're not really equipped to work hard, or to save, or plan ahead. They're mostly interested in what feels good and what raises their status in the eyes of other women. It's why most women are perfectly happy to work low hours at a low skill job, go to college for 15 years, fuck a bunch of guys, and eventually settle down. Life isn't about attainment for them, it's about comfort.

The whole point of all this is that you have to manage her comfort if you marry her. Keep her happy but don't give her everything she asks for. Treat her basically like another child.

>women aren't the problem

and yet the educational system is run mainly by women
-it's mainly the mothers that want their sons to be put on drugs
-it's women who subscribe to all these bullshit psychiatric labels so that they can claim to be a victim "oh my son has autism, i'm a victim", etc

Women are the ones mostly responsible for ruining young boys lives.

jesus christ you are such a fucking pathetic emasculated cuck. You're clearly a homosexual so what do you even care about women? Go back to sucking dick and getting your ass fucked you goddamn faggot piece of shit

I spelled it weeb for a reason newfag, weeaboo, Otaku, whatever the fuck you kids call it now. And you can crush my lipid ridden body to dust all you want im still going to sleep next to someone who i love every night.

Asian women are great housewives and dont mind being submissive to their husbands. 10/10

Faggot

>i've got no argument therefore i gotta call him out names!
>not only he's a cuck but he's also a faggot now that he keeps replying to me!
>i surely showed him!
Tell me who's the pathetic here, i made sure to restrain myself from calling you a brainwashed coward fuck for a while now, but i simply can't abstain myself anymore

>He doesn't understand that smart phones have autocorrect
>Weeb turns into week
>He turns into a whiny little cunt over it
>Actually thinks that people don't know what a weeaboo is
>Acts smug on a Cantonese night fishing forum

Fuck man... if you didn't belong in the camps before, you sure do now.

and they are exotic and sexy too

faggots are going to burn in the flames of hell

Most men in power today are faggots and that is another reason why society is going to shit

DEATH TO GAYS!!!!!

all faggots must die

Hear me out here, what if, just think about it for a bit, what if women don't appreciate you because you do things like spending your time sitting in your room, writing about how much you hate them.

this thread went all wrong, replace white american women with just american women, like a nigger american was going to be any better

Thats the thing though. So many people assume that like all western women are in on this plot to captize western society, While espousing that women are to stupid to fix a book shelf. If you look at a group of people more than 100 deep and assume you know to a tee what they're thinking/plotting then you are delusional. Basic grasp on psychology would prove otherwise.

another misogyny thread from a neurotic pussy that's never touched a girl. This shit is so tedious...

Give me one good reason to believe women are equal and I will never post in a woman hate thread again.

another way white women destroy their male children is by encouraging them to embrace transexualism and identify as a girl.

This is pure evil. Women are now literally turning their boys into girls simply out of spite.

This is why in ancient cultures women were not given freedom over children's lives.

Different =/= unequal

What makes someone equal in your eyes? What compass do you use to define equal?

Because you hate women, they might as well be equal but you would dismiss it because you have bitterness and a personal bias against them.

It does if we're talking about ability.

If the difference is that men are more able and women are less able, then men are superior.

you do realize you could have said all of that without sounding like a mentally challenged 7yo

What abilities exactly?

That's not a very good argument for equality. Saying that since I hold the position I do it prevents me from being persuaded is kind of a cop out.

I asked for some reasoning that men and women are actually of equal worth, that shows a willingness to hear your argument, doesn't it?

different doesn't mean bad, or unequal, son. Hating half of the world's population is a sign of mental issues and isn't going to hurt anyone but you.

This "wemmens is bad" shit isn't going to increase your quality of life.

You need to leave the city to find a good one. Go to any american city, drive 40 minutes out and you'll find a nice Christian girl with traditional values to make dinner and fuck you raw to make up for years of resentment towards her father for being a drunk.

nice strawman, faggot. I'm a white guy living in Asia and i fucked like 30 women last year.

Men are, in general, stronger than women.

The distribution of male IQ is such that there tend to be more males of high intelligence than females.

Women, in general, tend to be more selfish than men. Men are more community minded.

Women tend to be more interested in comfort, men are more interested in attainment.

The world was built by men. It's hard to see women as equal when their greatest contributton has been baby making.

faggots like yout made me overcome my lazyness and put in a spare space
yet you talked about memes and filled ure shit through the
> not how to greentext scheme

good job ure better than name calling

I'll reiterate.

What makes someone equal in your eyes? What compass do you use to define equal?

Physical ability? Ive known women could lift more than me and men couldn't.

Mental ability? Same thing my dude. What's tge metric her?

yea white trash women basically, dumb rural redneck women. But hey i could care less how smart they are. As long as they are hot, that is all that matters.

City women are complete shit of course. Rural women are the only ones still good

Looking foward to somewhat this, after general ed I'm getting into a private Christian college. Although I can't do anything fun on campus, hopefully I'll find someome who isn't guttertrash in California.