White bois can't even compete, no wonder all the hot girls want to go to Africa on "Safari"

White bois can't even compete, no wonder all the hot girls want to go to Africa on "Safari".

Whitebois have become something else

they compete by becoming cute traps like pic related, who aren't into black guys

That's a shame so many women are into zoophilia, but the rest prefers white men

White women know they are lucky to be in the best race of all races, they wouldn't want their children to have a low iq, they want their children to be someone important or someone who invents something great

Every study shows that white men are the most desired/ attractive of the races

Literally dudes fags care about dick size for women it’s more or a novelty and not nearly the most important thing to them

Only fat women talk about bbc because they need to justify why they are fucking blacks

The whole bbc thing is a myth too

She's leaning back because shes uncomfortable, I would be too.

No money. no house. no job. no future. but STILL a weapon. Yea.

This is what niggers occupy your minds with. This is why niggers fail at life. Don't be a nigger.

Fuck off with this nigger bullshit spam.

Is that a pokemon?

Turn this into a trap thread now

Not too many jobs for niggers in the jungle either............

Holy shit niggers have two dicks?

Is there a video of this? I wanna see him fuck her.

Nice trips and here you go!

Disgusting t. White guy

meanwhile im a white man in Africa and the African women want me. already got married to my wife who is a pilot I met while in college and now im in the sahara

THIS THREAD AND ALL OTHERS LIKE IT ARE CREATED BY JEWS

>Whitebois

how can dem whyte bois compeate??

once u go black loser

If a black african guy who cant speak english is a better option than you then maybe that says more about you

they're not all bad. an african prince promised me some cash a couple of weeks ago, like a lot of cash.

same actually, I only had to give him some minor information, and was told to not check my bank account for about a week.