Paid 40$ for this. Did i get ripped off?

paid 40$ for this. Did i get ripped off?

Other urls found in this thread:

hightimes.com/grow/the-strongest-strains-on-earth-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

big time!

You ripped him ffs

Looks like $200 worth so thats a come up

Lmfao I'll guess 5.5 ounces, educated guess

Bro you need to get your money bk

Ditch weed.

this is dank herb

haha 200 worth!, thats like a half pound please give me your guys number if this costs 200!

What a fucking retard. $200??

It's actually that cheap in Cali tbh bro. I was there with a few friends and the shit is dirt cheap

How much is half a Q in Cali then?

from cali bro this bud is minimum 200 a zip, unless your dealer plays with your feminine peniz for a deep discount

typical high grade prices

8th-40-60
quarter - 60-80
half - 100-150
O- 200-250 even 300 for some

Thats like 12 ounces. You can usually fit a Quarter Pound in each mason jar if its dried well enough.

Looks like some top tier nuggage in the middle. Im about to harvest 1 Green Crack plant i have going. Shits taking forever though. Im never growing Sativas again.... Anything beyond 10 weeks of flowering starts to make me anxious.

Brit fag here.

A Q will cost you £60.
Unlike the states we dont really have a weed culture you just buy it and smoke it. If its dank its dank, if its shit its shit.
Although you will on occasion meet a dealer who will give you a run down on all his stock.

Atm in my town, 90% of what you buy is kush at around 35% thc level. But if youre lucky you can get some ammo, which sits around the 55% thc level. Thats about it really.

No

There are no strains that hold %55 THC. Your dealer is tugging your dick bro. High 30's is a stretch too.

55% THC????? holy shit bro! that sounds like hash, from my experience most bomb weed here in cali is between 25-35% THC

For sure it may be putred for the inside or having fungus
Or maybe even you are trying to fool us about how chep you bought that chit, but you know in your inner self that you paid much more than 40 for that
>At least it's oc

Refer to this list ol'chap.

hightimes.com/grow/the-strongest-strains-on-earth-2017/

Stoners will believe anything you tell them.

>55% thc
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>srsly

green crack is a great strain if done right, never grown my own but am a big fan of both sativa and indica, what other strains have you grown?
a few of my favs
Sativa-
Jack Herer
Golden Goat
Blue Dream

Indica / hybrid -
Fire OG
Durban Poison
Gorilla glue

No, looks about right for 40$

*45% my bad.
Its strong as fuck, you know you got it because the buds are practically white. I usually put my weed in blunts. And ammo will just knock you the fuck out.
So i usually have 50/50 of kush and ammo if its available, and only sprinkle the ammo on top of the kush.

>45% on weed
>i have a 20 inch dick

Big Bud, Durban Poison, Blueberry, Aurora Indica....

Best one by far for me yeildwise was obviously BigBud. But the BlueBerry done right, outdoors was just insanely delicious. It was like drinking the milk after a bowl of Fruity Pebbles cereal.

I haven't tried Green Crack yet, im dying to see my trichs start to amber. Im sitting around %90 milky/%10 still clear. I'll probably chop her down this next Wednesday coming up. The main cola is RE FUCKING DICULOUS!

$40 for 3 jars of broccoli
no thats about right

My man, the best growers in the world are only now just reaching %35 THC.

Stop lying. Its not good for your mental health.

Eh, wouldn't even smoke these mids if I got it for free.

Can we be fwends? You seem like youre the coolest.

Bunk

Any amature could see the burnt tricomes. You are smoking poison my friend. Have a nice day. Because it is your last.

You can see "burnt Trichomes" on those buds huh? Through the glass as well huh? With your super vision huh? Are you retarded huh? Huh?

oooh big bud is s good one nice n skunky when i had it,
a buddy from norcal gave me some blackberry and it was great, those outdoor yields are somethin else! nobody gives away free weed in so cal but in nor-cal harvest time is like fucking christmas people just sharing thier flower like crazy
>yougetnugs.gif

Yeah i prefer to grow outdoors. Unfortunately im up by the Great Lakes so i only get till mid October to mess around....

Everyone thinks indoor is the best. For bag appeal and controlled environment, yes.
But outdoors always develop the best potential as far as flavors smells and bud production.

I love seeing giant bushes under a purple setting sun just before harvest. Its fucking beautiful.

32% is the highest lab test. It was GG#4. You're never going to hit those levels because you use HPS.

Green Crack is fast flowering, you're not growing real deal GC.

Why don't you faggots put these minds to use doing something useful? It's clear you're capable of it, just learn computer science or chemistry instead of growing nigger drugs.

Growing weed is Chemistry

I already have a job.. well two if you count weed.