Why do child actors always end up so fucked up?

Why do child actors always end up so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a few. not all of them

She was sort of whorish when younger, left shows abit of that

She looks like she'd suck cock for blow, just sayin.

Disney child actors, to be more specific. Regular child actors sometimes lose their shit, but mostly Disney fucks them up.

all the rape and sexual assault from executives i assume

Actors? No, they are not actors, they have no true skill whatsoever except a few who decide to improve themselves doing theater like Daniel Radcliff. The rest of these child freaks are exploit solutions by their parents to get rich quickly with no talent.

All that fat sweaty rape takes its toll

why do you care?

Quite a few. For a lot of them, it's just too much, too soon. It fucks them up.

Bojack Horseman said it best, "You stop aging when you become famous"

They're children mentally, trying to overcompensate in adult's bodies.

getting drugged and raped constantly (in no particular order)

Because they are being subjected to MKUltra levels of brainwashing, satanism and general paedophilia

rape

Hollywood elites having their ways with them thanks to cold hearted sell outs whom are the parents of the child.
Don't forget the word "Hollywood" means witchcraft or magic.
Witches would take wood from holly trees to craft wands and cast spells.
The movies and music videos from Hollywood does get into the heads of ppl.
Making us think we have to live a certain way, dress a certain way even change our perspective in life. It's spell casting you know.

This.

A) Their parents that brought them into the biz.
B) Desperate attempts to stay relevant while tv dwindles and magazines survive on scandal stories

those poor things.

> Harvey
> Dan

>pushed by parents to do acting
>no skills
>no profesional education
>can't learn under pressure from fame
>spoiled
>puberty kicks in
>no teachers and parents will correct them
>milk fame
>do more crazy stuff to stay in spotlight

>Why do child actors always end up so fucked up?
Not all of them do.

more bella plz i just opened up my eyes for her after see her new style

Waifu material

They gotta let some of them be normal so the 90% of the public can dismiss the fact the Hollywood elites are sick and evil. So they can say well not all of them turn out to be drugged out whores

she's a fucking clown

ok

don´t know about you... but i´d fuck that clown man

>underage girl discovered by Hollywood producer/manager
>becomes famous
>Hollywood producer/manager threatens to stop making her famous if she wont suck old producer's cock
>sexually harassed from time to time
>gets sick of it eventually
>tries to make herself look unattractive to producer/manager so he'd stop the occasional rape

Hollywood is a rape den of pedophiles & sex offenders, you cant get a role if you wont suck dick(literally)

youtube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw

literally nudes everywhere. how is that not fucked up. sad american scum i guess.

Learn English before you post here

>those boobs

:(

sure thing little cuck

They were raped and we're now acting out do to bring mentally unstable. More bella

>Why do child actors always end up so fucked up?
too much, too soon

>Hollywood is a rape den full of jews, you cant get a role if you wont suck dick(literally)
Ftfy

She has that horrible, female ginger body-type.

She gonna look real bad as she gets older.

Fuck you.
How's my English now, faggot?

She looks like IT came to Blade Runner

its great man, love you

Christian Bale was a child actor, look at the fat piece of garbage now

Sup Forums get out

luv you

They had no time to mature

remember the 15 year old transformer girl that anthony hopkins had his arm around. ?
just saw her on Supernatural all slutted up playing a demon disguised as a drunk prostitute. coincidence I am sure.

Because they're forced to grow up at a young age. So they kind of lose it once they're done with Disney.

If you notice it's always the actors that have to play wholesome roles that end up fucked up. Seems as though to get away from that person they try to be edgy IRL and then BOOM all of a sudden you are a drug addict cause you couldn't handle your shit then you realize your life is spinning out of control. By then it's too late, then you have your less successful co star outshining you years later cause they kept their shit under wraps and actually got good at acting and got the damn sponsors.

This whole need to leave my shadow bullshit always affects those kid actors the most. Screech, Malcolm in the Middle, the Coreys, most of the Brady Bunch kids, Miley Cyrus. The list can go on and on

The Jew pedo cult takes its toll

Because they get
>fucked up

Sgt Scuba reporting for duty.

looks like he invoked the fat spirit that was in Jonah Hill's body

IDK. I like it.

Bella has definitely had a case of the Harveys

Fix'd that pic for you, now it's watch-able.

Entitlement and wealth. also sycophants.

They’re all getting weinstened

No childhood, parents using them for money, possible pedophilia,they need attention.

She is dating lil peep what did you expect

Wachu say about my girl dawg? Square up nigga

She took the peep pill

That white faggot is lil poop?

She swallowed the peep pill

That fetal alcohol syndrome

You mad bro

This, also checked.

getting rape,touch,momested by producer,other actor or hollywood people is not good for the mind. And if there is no rape and abuse, acool ,party and drugs and orgy will do the rest too

Lol yeah im so mad. How will i ever recover from this

(((Weinstein)))

Never

but i have not see any of her stuff,is she at least a descent actressN

well he is not alone :)

I don't like her movies

>always
Miranda Cosgrove is not fucked up. She looks awesome and classy.

True , all this "actresses" crying about weinstein atm there are more but they just talk about weisntein. ..... and all actresses acting like sluts

>I don't feel bad for them

I would drink her yellow piss all day

i heard that she pees in her kitchen sink

>the ghost of USC
>not fucked up
choose one

sure kid

The signs are there. Im sorry your idol is imperfect

wow it even jumps to conclusions
so adorable

Nahh, you're just mad that he has millions and fucking bella thorne

oh, thats why shes famous?
its cuz of the fame and money

Because illuminati propaganda

>invoked the fat spirit that was in Jonah Hill's body

That's one way to become Dick Cheney

Kek

because their handlers are usually pedophiles, and if not then the extra attention at such a young age gives them behavioural problems and personality disorders.

the Illuminati don't exist anymore, ask a person with an uncle whose a high ranking FreeMason anything.

Why would i be mad? Its sad tho. Knowing there are people out there that actually like his music.

bring him around then

He has some good lyrics ....

dude I grew up with someone with fetal alcohol syndrome, his face has the physiological differences that fetal alcoholism causes, and he has the wild belligerence of one.

what, to your house?

sorry slow-mo, dunno where you live.

next question.

"Are you here by yourself?"
if yes
"Drink this"

>cartoon horseman philosophy
Well whatever.

it has to do with there image , she obviously is known for a disney show when she was kid. she no longer wants to be seen as the young girl from a disney show and this is her attempt at making us think she is edgy and old. looks like a attention whore to me.

so?

retarded post

Was your uncle a member of the I'll initially? How many people and what kind of people? During their reign, how did the illumimati change my life?

fundamentally, the reason illuminated members don't join a higher more secret organisation than free masonry itself, is because it's too hard to police all the different chapters and lodges at that level.

they already fight for power within their communities, once they start meeting to use that power towards a means it gets clouded with alternative motives of the members of the different lodges.

what works for one group of communities won't work for other communities where the masons still have to gather in secretive clubs, or in some cases, in the woods.

when people refer to the illuminati nowadays they usually mean the skull and bones society and it's affiliates.

This some kind of Halloween costume? I doubt she dresses like a gypsy pirate irl

the Illuminati in North America only ever consisted of the Skull and Bones Society and it's affiliates.

Bavarian Illuminati existed in Europe but did not extend to North America.