ITS HAPPENING!!!!

"what happened in the [Twin] Towers was a purely American action, planned and carried out within the U.S. Proof of this is the sequence of continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings. … Expert structural engineers demolished them with explosives, while the planes crashing [into them] only gave the green light for the detonation – they were not the reason for the collapse. But the U.S. still spreads blame in all directions."

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/05/22/saudi-press-u-s-blew-up-world-trade-center-to-create-war-on-terror/

Other urls found in this thread:

memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/9202.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8
youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8
youtube.com/watch?v=otLMdVLX9es
youtube.com/watch?v=sc574PbL4TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9fQlC2AIWrY
youtube.com/watch?v=l6D4dla17aA
youtube.com/watch?v=9FNlYKQ7HQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>breitbart

Come back when you have an official msm source please.

>TEL AVIV – The Saudi press is still furious over the U.S. Senate’s unanimous vote approving a bill that allows the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia. This time, the London-based Al-Hayat daily has claimed that the U.S. planned the attacks on the World Trade Center in order to create a global war on terror.

lel based Ameriniggers

Fuck off Jew.

Lol... Saudi damage control

>implying the US wasn't smart enough to pile up plausible deniability on its involvement through the CIA

saudis on suicide watch
BTFO
T
F
O

The fact that this hasn't been common knowledge for over a decade is frightening.

>The JASTA bill, which was passed by the Senate on May 17, 2016, triggered fury in Saudi Arabia, expressed both in statements by the Saudi foreign minister and in scathing attacks on the U.S. in the Saudi press.

I bet, after all they were in on it.

After seeing how governments have operated for the last 20 years and their lack of consideration for their own citizens makes me not doubt this in the slightest.

We chose muslim invaders over Europeans in the Balkans war.

well, duh.

saudis going full retard?

this is gonna be a good series of events

can't wait to smear those oil barons across the desert

George Bush Jr. wouldn't lie to us

This is quite the pickle.

We either believe sand niggers and think the jews did it, or we believe the jews and think sand niggers did it.

Brilliant. The Saudis are gonna spill the beans to not bear responsibility.

I hope US/Russia bomb them regardless.

>Saudis on full damage control

9/11 no explosions were used

see why the tower collapsed

>continuous explosions that dramatically ripped through both buildings
they lost me..... at least pick a believable troofer theory Saudi goatfucks

Why not nuke them both to be safe?

Semites are a shit

More legit link and the source for breitfart

memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/9202.htm

This has been known for years

9/11 was a false flag attack just like many before and after it.

bluepill shill shoo shoo

He didn't.

>London-based
fuck me

Remove Kebab. Gas the Jews.

Decide truth later

#saudioilmeltssteelbeams

The nose knows.

>/0/0/0/0/0/0/
Looks malicious

>I-i-it wasn't ME, goy-INFIDEL! It was YOU!

Well said, my white friend.

Purely coincidental, my friend.

>Saudi Press
>the London-based Al-Hayat daily
Allahu akbar, mate

>tfw my dad won't stop talking about 9/11 conspiracies
>tfw this will only fan the flames
>tfw he genuinely beleives there's a hidden 9/11 message in The Ultimate Showdown
It's like living with Sup Forums, but without the memes

Steel beams can't melt jet fuel.

how do we deal with the eternal oil prince?

The tooth fairy exists and remember to be good otherwise Santa won't come down your chimney, little boy.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING
RAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

They're so desperate to deflect the blame off of themselves and on to someone else.
It's adorable :3

Sloppy journalism, don't these twats know it's now called Londonistan?

>pentagon
>pentagram
>broken pentagram
>Faustian summoning practice for Mephistopheles, so he can roam freely

2spoopy4me

nah just primitive

you should be running no script, request policy, cookie monster, ghostery, ref control, and adblock anyway.

All this happened next to Trump.

Can't we just wait until he reveals the moon landing was fake and vaccines use mercury to make babies socially retarded?

>Al-Hayat
Coincidence? That's how Islamic State's main media center is called, by the way.

Show him this:

It's what happened

>official
>msm

OY VEY!!!!!

Saudi's know their game is up, start making shit up to blame others for their funding of terrorism that went unpunished for decades.

>all these people believing that only Saudis were involved, and no one from US and Israel
Is it shilling or are people really this gullible/retarded?

>Saudi press
>the country where 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers came from and who's enemy countries have almost all been wiped out in retaliation

oh yeah, I'm sure they had nothing to do with it and no reason to shift blame

Shut up Peru

This, US and Saudi Arabia are both definitely invlolved, Israel's role has been sorta dubious to me tho

lmao, what a shitty picture. If anyone accepts that you are sub100IQ nigger or female.

youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQA
the ultimate showdown has beaten this in total views. you dont think there is deeper meaning?
youtube.com/watch?v=PJQVlVHsFF8

Obviously they were involved. There's significant evidence that they had prior knowledge of the event—so at the very least, they were involved by the mere fact that they were complacent and allowed the event to transpire.

The Five Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Our Purpose was to document the event

youtube.com/watch?v=8OyUoGUV7b8

you tell on me i tell on you. that's wat i see going on with this back and forth, and that's often how the truth comes out XD

Like I have been saying all along.

Israel attacked the USA on 9/11.

youtube.com/watch?v=otLMdVLX9es

BushIDF

urban moving systems

Yeah that's basically it. America went after the saudi's money and now they won't shut up.

My dad worked in the north wing of the Pentagon, right next to the one that got hit. He's had recurring bronchitis ever since the attack and is at a serious risk of lymphoma from the fumes.

The sooner we blow the Saudis out, the better.

For this post, you are an honorary white for the day.

>no mention of Israel or the Mossad

Into the trash it goes.

They both did it. Jews play both sides. That's the scam. Same with Communism vs Capitalism. And climate change. And basically everything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is...

adding this:

youtube.com/watch?v=sc574PbL4TQ

>hiding the last name

YOU WONT HAVE UR NEW WORLD ORDER DO U HEAR ME? SCUM!!! TRAITORSSSS!!!

I don't care who did what as long as we bomb some Arabs

It's "Off"

More 9/11 video evidence please. I find it fascinating.

>directly liking to kikebait
>believing kikebait

Lmao

The US government is. Show me one difference between the two.

WHERE DA PLANE IZ

I was born in 1997 and I have no clear memory of 9/11.

>official msm source

Purely...

What am I supposed to do with this information? I feel hopeless.

Well, no shit. This has been common knowledge since 2001

Is anyone else worried that the saudis will stop selling oil for dollars if this keeps going?it'll probably be Hyper inflation for the dollar if petrodollar demand drops. Then were talking serious ww3 shit; chinall probably try to take over the western Pacific, russia occupies east europe, and the west is stuck battling goat fucking jihadists we invited

shills justify this by saying you that the melted steel is for the burning paper and computers...yeah sure

This video doesn't prove no explosions. Multiple witness reports and several videos suggest there were lots of explosions. But that video does suggest thermite was used, and the heat of the wreckage over one month later supports that.

The image was taken 18th October 2001

So even though hundreds of independent investigators across the world have simulations that have shown that not only did the planes have enough mass and speed to penetrate the facade, they're trying to claim that somehow explosives were used when the plane hit?
Okay, so not only do they need to have perfect timing for the explosion, but the explosives and the detonation cord need to survive the impact of the jet.
So even though you can run tests that prove a jet is enough to bring down towers that are structurally flawed, the Saudi press things they can swindle people to believe something without the evidence to back it up?
Sand monkeys, when will they learn?

anyone who grew up in the presence of niggers knows how to sniff this one out.

Yeah because the War on Terror has proven such a barnstorming success and boon to us all.

This is the most obvious damage control I've ever seen, to be honest. The saudis know that America is starting to wake up and won't be covering up their involvement for very much longer. These pieces of shit are fucking lucky we don't send them a little freedom right now for what they did.

Fuck Saudi Arabia and any other government that participated in the 9/11 attacks.

>Alex Jones was right all along

>planes loaded with jet fuel fly into buildings
>multiple people reports hearing explosions
wew lads

>So even though hundreds of independent investigators across the world have simulations that have shown that not only did the planes have enough mass and speed to penetrate the facade

No, you shill. The guy who designed the towers is on video saying "the buildings were designed to take multiple impacts from 707s"

youtube.com/watch?v=9fQlC2AIWrY

>Okay, so not only do they need to have perfect timing for the explosion, but the explosives and the detonation cord need to survive the impact of the jet.

Flawed reasoning. Why would a demotion team not foresee the planes? Why do you disagree with actual experts?

youtube.com/watch?v=l6D4dla17aA

No, you stupid fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FNlYKQ7HQo

>The London-based Al-Hayat daily
>"Al-Hayat"
>London-based

>people born in 1997 are old enough to be on Sup Forums
Welp, time to open the liquor cabinet.
Emptying that shit out tonight.

I know the average American is stupid, but you can't be this stupid...

>Multiple witness reports and several videos suggest there were lots of explosions.
Multiple witnesses reported 8 shots at Kennedy's assassination as well.
Where there's a massive, chaotic event witnesses are extremely inconsistent and you can find a witness testimony for literally any agenda you want to push.
I bet there were multiple witnesses that saw a UFO take out the towers as well.

My friend on Facebook is an al Saud, he's been posting constant damage control for a few weeks now

>The guy who designed the towers is on video saying "the buildings were designed to take multiple impacts from 707s"
Which was never even remotely true. It was a sales pitch to the people selecting the design. He lied about a lot of things.

I know Israel was involved. But at this point, I would be fine with letting them get away with it if we can blame the Bushes and the Saudis.