WHITE MAN BTFO

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

How does it feel to be BTFO'd by your women? They dont want you anymore, they want a man that can take care of them, not you, western cuckolds. Really excited about my trip to Europe and later USA. Your only choice is to fap to anime or become gays, that's it. Stay triggered inferior cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/08/17/official-muhammad-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005067474/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

POO

IN

It's always shitskins bragging about taking someone's women. You never see white men making threads like these about your shitskin women.

Just goes to show how sex starved minorities are and how amazing a one-time experience with a white girl is to them. I kind of feel bad for them.

You're the least attractive subset of the least attractive race of men.

White men score highest with every race of women except for black women.
Stay in your designated shitting lane Poonab.

My issue is not the women in the first picture but those in the second one.

JUST KYS FOR MAKING A SHIT THREAD, FAG

Women are niggers of the human race, I´m not disappointed in them, like I´m not disappointed in dogs that eat their own shit.

pew en luu

It is the rule m8, shows domination. Roman captured womans, Arabs did and ,Turks and Mongols, European colonial power did it too.

u mad?

>You never see white men making threads like these about your shitskin women.

no they just make asian women threads

All black women are way to masculine, a man that is dating a black women is a gay in denial

MOAR PICS LIKE THESE PLEASE

Loo is that you?

Why post this kind of poo?

lol, you are in for a rude awakening, Poo in loo.

These women are a genetic dead end, so no.

BEST ONE

to bad for you its statistically uncommon

Poor little girl, her life started some years ago and it is already ruined

I just threw up.

kdve wei vikkom mukkol!

>nnggfwOk

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

OP, they are just women; in the scheme of things, conquering the mind of a woman is no real achievement.

Come back and tell us something when you have conquered a country, and put it into your Empire.

All of the white women are nothing compared to the glory of waking each morning and thinking of The Awe Inspiring British Empire.

>also, we bred lots of Anglo Indians too.

Wow, I just love being British. I really do.

Yes, we have lost our Empire, it is but a memory, but we had it OP, we fucking had an Empire, the likes of which will never be seen again.

>India

Lmao

Why would anyone want a dicklet pooping on the beach?

They want guys like me. Big dick, dark and rich.

Pictures like this will only create anger you know. You don't want to make whitey angry you dirty indian.

>b-but you are shitskin!
>i-i am white i swear!

>Come back and tell us something when you have conquered a country, and put it into your Empire.

Have you ever conquered a country? I mean you as a person not your shitty country.

No? Well, the niggers conquered your women, they are more potent then you ever will be.

>Yes, we have lost our Empire
And your women

>we fucking had an Empire, the likes of which will never be seen again.

While you hold onto the ghost of the past, your present and future are ruled by nigger :^)

You are a part of the problem

white female here

a sand nigger from france is trying to hit on me on steam right now, what should I say?

Say this
>sage

what's his name i'll send him some dead sand niggers via imgur

you should let him hit it for assimilation purposes of course (◡‿◡)

>clear water
>using soap

Your photoshop skills are awesome

>UK
>White
breitbart.com/london/2015/08/17/official-muhammad-most-popular-name-for-baby-boys-in-london/

I can sympathize, I wouldn't want an indian woman either.

>reported to scotland yard
good luck in the british "re-education" camps

You probably can't do much better than that given that you're British.

when you run out of loo's where next to poo?

Did you see the family guy episode last night?

>dat hoverlip

>more muslims than pakistan

lol absolutely nobody finds Indian men attractive

I reckon abos are higher on the totem pole

he plays age of empires II kek

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005067474/

good luck not getting ficki ficki'd next time you walk down to the shops

Hahah take a look at this newfag, not even knowing about the asian woman threads

Breed more then you wont have your white """""genocide"""""

>we fucking had an Empire

WE WUZ KANGZ

Where are you now faggot? Oh yeah, learning the Koran

You must submit to the superior male

You don't understand, muslims in your country are breeding more than white children

>black men take care of women

Wat

You're all Poo and no Loo Pajeet.

You see white men making threads about taking everyone's women, how new are you

I'm sure you're a regular Adonis yourself

>tfw spic
>I had a crush on some white girl in my class years ago
>asked her out
>ewww
>get rejected from every white girl
>will never get a white gf
feelsbadman. They only date chads.

maybe in europe, but they've still got some catching up to do here.

Literally nobody is going to learn the Koran faggot.

We are taught to be tolerant. Not fucking stupid.

Nobody thats your sand religion seriously in the west. Its repulses us honestly.

Your skin, Your smell, Your culture.

Its literally makes us sick.

They're going after africans and middle-easterners, not Pajeets. You guys are too skinny and wierd looking. Most women here find you creepy. And I don't know what you're so smug about, I could go to India with £100 and have a haram of Shilphas.

>They're going after africans and middle-easterners

>The bottom end of the gene pool.

>Who really gives a fuck.

Funny how in your country pic related is the biggest heartthrob. Half Pakistani(same as PooinLoos)

Middle Easterners aren't really the bottom of the gene pool, non Muslim ones are fine, and in fact they're closer to whites than any other group.

>kucked

and yet you're here boasting about how other men fuck women. you're literally 1 step away from buying a penis lock and ball cradling tutorials

the irony of this thread ghostbusted my soul

Not me. If those women want to throw away their heritage that's fine. Also, stop being racist to British people. Poor British people don't fucked up because of genetics, its a trait that started appearing in the 1700's because a diet change from hard to soft food caused their jaws not to form properly. You see it in many populations with a soft diet.

>in fact they're closer to whites than any other group.

:)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Those aren't middle easterners

Just sayin

South Asians aren't Middle Easterners.

>If those women want to throw away their heritage that's fine.

>stop being racist to British people.

sigh

My apologies

Your right. These women don't "need" white men anymore.

If you shaved those beards 3/4 of those guys could pass as Southern European.

The guy on the top right is straight up white

Kek

>Please master give me your BWC, ahmed and pajeet can't compete with you.