How do YOU earn extra money, Sup Forums? I work full-time with 95+ hours a week, but it's not really enough...

How do YOU earn extra money, Sup Forums? I work full-time with 95+ hours a week, but it's not really enough. What's some shit I can do online or off the internet to earn extra money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Sm_sFhRa0L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can cock tribute shit for money.
I'd PayPal you $3.50 for this.

>95+ hours a week
lol what a cuck

I earn $1,000 per month from a writing contract. I work less than five hours per week, am a student, and am temporarily living in India.

I make more than some doctors in India doing nothing. Half my articles were written when I was drunk, and it takes me less than 20 minutes to do one.

I sell my exs nudes.
Get about 500 a week extra from it.

how are you doing that?

Bug bountys

prostitution

How much for a nude?

>95 hours a week

there aren't even that many hours in a week, you retarded fuck

how'd you get into this and what kind of contracts do you write? are you from the us

Um... There are 168 hours in a week

24 hours in a day. 7 days in a week.
24 * 7 = 168 hours in a week.
168 hours in a week - 95 hours (minimum) = 73 leftover hours of the week.
73 leftover hours / 7 days = 10.4 free hours each day. Assuming about 1 hour commute one way is about 2 hours commute time. 10.4 - 2 = 8.4 hours left to sleep. Checkmate.

I'm from the United States.

I work for a law firm and mostly write articles relating to political appointments, immigration, and developments in litigation and tort reform.

Incredibly easy $1,000 per month, and I don't even mind what I do.

I originally wrote academic essays for classmates. Used excerpts from some of the better ones to put together a portfolio, got a short-term job writing entertainment reviews in a men's interest magazine, and then applied for more regular and lucrative positions.

I don't want to do this for the rest of my life, but it's decent as a mid-twenties person who's in school and traveling.

Remember when people used to protest in the streets for a 40 hour work week?

Now you're considered lazy if you only work 40 hours a week.

This is the result of a corporate-obsessed culture where a handful of people control most of the wealth and make everyone else work insane hours for a minuscule piece of it

bump

>95+ hours a week
...the fuck? How? Complete bullshit, that's more than 12 hours of work a day 7 days a week. If you worked that much you wouldn't have time for Sup Forums, let alone time to spend money on anything other than food.

That was back when people were simpler, though. You had time consuming shit that has been made far simpler since then, and you didn't have cellphones or shit to waste time on.

get a better job?

minimize your spending and save up to go to a reputable university for a STEM degree

and then get a better job

youtu.be/Sm_sFhRa0L0
Up trade

Are you implying that productivity has decreased?

The fact of the matter is that people today work longer, more productive hours than at any point in US history, and for much lower wages. It's easy to assume that everyone who doesn't make a decent wage is just lazy, but when you look at the data it becomes apparent that we are getting completely screwed by a handful of ultra-wealthy families

Why do you waste your life working 12+ hours a day?

What do we do about it, friendo?

Nothing. You'll die knowing nothing will change.

The only hope would be revolution, but in this day and age that shit won't work. We'd need to find and kill the richest people that own these faggy corporations, but when they're that rich they can afford protection and even if they were killed many businesses would instantly move to the next in line, and nothing would change.

Write a manuscript detailing how fucked this system is, and then go and kill the owner of someone like Walmart to send that message, and maybe it would be a drop in the bucket.

Ideally we'd have a New-New Deal that re-regulates wall street, strengthens unions, breaks up the big banks, gets money out of politics, and restore the tax rate on the top 1% back to levels when America's middle class was thriving

Unfortunately this will probably never happen without mass protests because both parties are completely bought and money is considered the same thing as free speech in US politics

I use apps now. I downloaded roamler and task360 on tuesday and I've made around £40 for easy work. Anyone can sign up for task360, but to get on roamler you need to grab a promo code off the internet somewhere

what are you spending your money on and what are you doing for work that 95 hours a week doesnt have you living comfortably?

>95 hours a week
no you don't

>people today work longer, more productive hours than at any point in US history
This is completely, 100% incorrect. It's like you think U.S history started in 1950.

I know lots of people who do this. At least one roofing crew, that works most days from 8am to 8pm, not counting commute time, weather permitting, and doesn't take days off except in between jobs, so frequently work 2 weeks without taking a day off.

Also an old landlord of mine had 3 jobs. News paper delivery in the early a.m, school bus mechanic in the day, pizza delivery guy at night. Never got a full day off between the 3 jobs, hit 95 hours easily.

Get a better job?
Stop buying all the good cocaine?
If you were getting $13 an hour, which is pretty shit, that's still over a grand a week. How many illegal immigrant families are you supporting bro?

I sell my wife's used panties and used socks on CL. Even let some guy come shoot a load in her shoes for $60. She has no clue.

Come to think of it, all the people I just mentioned are constantly broke as fuck too....
It's mind blowing to me how you can do nothing but work and still be accumulating debt faster than you can pay it off.
In the roofing crew case, the economy and the roofing industry are currently so shit, that where they were rolling in cash 10 years ago, they now set their price for jobs so low theres barely anything left over after material to pay themselves with. If they charge what they should charge, they'll get undercut by other crews and have no work at all. One of the guys has 5 kids so I guess its not a shock he's broke as fuck but the rest of the guys struggle too.

And the landlord had an expensive wife who made him buy a fuckin palace he couldn't afford full of top of the line appliances, and then divorce raped him into oblivion until he claimed bankruptcy...

I know a fuckload of people I went to highschool with went to college and university and all they got to show for it was massive student debt and either cant get work or are making shit for money.

How do you get ahead today? Jesus.

I earn £3.50 an hour and work 37.5 hours a week. Might throw myself in front of a train tomorrow.

Doing what?
Also, name some things you can buy for 3.50. So I have an idea of how many hours you have to work to buy simple things.
For example, I have to work one hour to buy one pack of cigarettes.

How much for me to shoot a load into her panties and for you to then put them back?

Business and admin apprentice.
£3.50 would buy you a small kebab. For a pack of smokes I'd have to work for two hours.

Name one point in history where productivity was higher than it is today

Protip: You can't, because there is none

You can sell "prop-movie-money" on eBay.

Jesus fuck I thought Canada was bad.

The industrial revolution, which started a bit later in the U.S than it did in the old world. The peak was roughly around 1880, when automated machinery was introduced, coupled with no labour protection laws whatsoever. Factories and textile mills were basically slave labour, where you were paid just enough, to eat just enough, that you didn't starve to death. After the light bulb was invented, factories, furnaces, and textile mills ran 24 hours, two 12 hour shifts - day crew and night crew. So lets name that period between 1890 and 1900. That was when people produced the most, working the longest hours, for the least pay.

Jesus fuck

Longer shifts isn't necessarily an indication of higher productivity. In fact, overworking people generally leads to decreased productivity. If your workforce is exhausted all the time, they get less shit done.

In any case, productivity today is most certainly at its highest point in the last 100 years. Despite this, half of Americans make $30k/year or less. Wages for the middle class have not increased at the same rate as productivity. History shows us that whenever middle class wages are stagnant, there's usually an economic recession around the corner

>£3.50 an hour
i don't know much about britainland, but isn't that illegally low?

You can go to school (even community college) and get a decent education for a better job.

Production is at an all time high. Human labor productivity however is at an all time low.
With the technology that encompasses every area of industry and the sciences, fewer humans are needed to oversee more production, and less work falls on one workers plate on the daily, leading to standard 8 hour days full of break times, and keeping fewer employees on hire.

3.50 ? Pathetic how old r u might as well just work and not do an apprenticeship

LMAO

I did that and got into healthcare, now make $85k a year. Don't even have a bachelor's degree...

>Human labor productivity however is at an all time low

Got a source on that? Doing a search on "Human labor productivity in the US" lead to countless results showing the exact opposite of what you just said

If you have a decent camera and take random photos (nothing with anything that might be deemed copyrighted) you can set up a pay pal and use Foap. You upload pics to your account and people buy them at 10 bucks a pop. Foap gets 5 you get 5. Easy way to sell stock pics and people buying them get the licence to that pic. You get some pocket cash for taking pics, even with your phones camera. Pics must be a certain size and obviously quality sells and nothing perverted or weird.

that's honestly a worse idea than just doing the photography freelance and contacting places to sell your photos.

you could be making like 100 dollars a picture if you did it semi-professionally.

I'd cock tribute that pic for $3.50. Gimme ur kik

You mean like travelling and doing peoples weddings?

Not everyone has a good camera or knows enough about photography. It's for people who take pics from time to time who want some extra cash. Using it doesn't also mean that people don't do freelance or even professional work. It's a side thing for some pocket cash. You do photography? Post something! If not stop knocking shit and STFU since you don't know what you're talking about.

Start recycling. Scrape shit Man, metal copper brass etc whatever you can do. Go to for closed houses and run a train of the walls and shit. Find empty houses and do it and cars whatever you can destroy and scrap. If u drink a lot of soda and beer, save the cans and recycle them. In a good month it'll buy you a case of beer or a few cases of soda. Not a lot but once or twice a month that's a check u don't have to break on drink man.

That's because we keep moving the goal posts for what constitutes productivity. Most productivity in a day falling to each individual worker is automated or expedited, again, thanks to technology. Giving the worker credit for the increase in production is misguided, because production requires less interaction on the part of the worker than ever before. Many people admit they only really actually work a couple hours of their 8 hour work day, particularly at office jobs. To avoid layoffs, workers collectively, motivated from a place of individual self-preservation, become masters at making it appear that their workload is enormously heavy, because if management discovers workers have empty hours in the day, they would be given more tasks to complete, or hiring would be cut, or more likely, both.

Person takes a pic of something that isn't great or anything but can sell it for a few bucks. Other person needs a stock pic but doesn't have 100 to throw at something. Win win to me. Fag

Fuck off. The greatest generation in the US was before the boomers thay straight up ruined this country. Kill yourself. Liberalism and left wing anything ism ruined this country. Quit being a nigger wanting handouts and go to work faggot.

I live and work in Paris, i make 80less than my rent.

I also have two big ass exams to prepare and a thesis to write.

I'm doing this for 5/6months I don't even know how people can find the strenght to do it for a lifetime.

I know so many people like this guy - poor Mexicans who always vote republican and watch fox news, not realizing that the people they idolize (like Trump) absolutely despise them, yet they're so stupid they'll shill for them nonetheless because they've bought so hard into the narrative that has been spun by the corporate overlords they can't see how bigly they're fucking themselves.

But I'm a rich white kid who's going to live off dividends while you retarded monkeys slave away in the trenches. so I'll just continue to lol about it.

Is my photography "profitable"?

I'm a con artist.

Realizing now some1 could take these photos and sellem but whatever gud luck making money on these, boys

Cont. This is now a photo rate thread.

I'm not sure you understand how labor productivity is measured. It's not a measurement of how much shit is being produced by automation and machinery, it's a measurement of how productive workers are, how efficient they are in the hours they're clocked in. Yes, some people slack off on the job, as they always have throughout history. But that doesn't change the fact that workers are more productive today than at any point within the last 100 years

Very foreboding. You take good pics user.

I count trees in peoples' backyards for $100 per tree, I make a small fortune doing it parttime, you fuckin kek.

Math!

Why do you say that? Thank u btw

>95+ hours a week

spotted Tyrone living in Chad near Nigeria

Oh so now we're reducing the time line to just the last 100 years?

Even if we do, on average, people who are at work 8 hours a day, are only productive for 3 hours. Back when people who had type writers to work with instead of computers, they also didn't have the ability to stealthily waste time texting, playing solitaire, reading news sites, fucking around on facebook, etc. The distractions people used to have at work, gossiping, for example, are still present as well. Worker concentration and time spent being productive in a day has decreased, not increased.

You don't need to know about photography to do it semi-professionally, amateur freelance photography for local newspapers is very common.
I also don't need to be a photographer to be aware of it, edgy cunt.

yes, basically. but less travelling and probably not people's weddings. more local sight-seeing and taking pictures of municipal politicians.

you can sell stock pics of say shoes to a marketing company for like 15 or 25 bucks to your ten. and, if you don't sell sole usage rights with the picture, you can sell the same picture multiple times, because it is your property.

Cont.

I make 280$ a week working 7pm to 11pm , 7 day's a week as " security"

It just makes me feel how I did on 9/11 to be honest. The contrast of the buildings and the sky make the picture seem dark and dreary.

I'm sure that's not what you were going for but thanks for making me feel.

Yeah i didnt realize all my stuff is pretty depressing haha. I didnt have an intention, I just shot. I guess I unknowingly made it reflect my shitty inner feels. Also I didnt know I got a plane in the photo until I messed w the contrast
>deep