Should I shave my mustache guys?

Should I shave my mustache guys?

From a certain perspective your lips look like a pussy, which makes your mustache a landing strip

Yes it will make your lips not look so Anglo.

keep it muthafukka

Depends on how long you've had it Op

I haven’t received great feedback about it though. Plus, they kinda look like pubic hair

I’ve been growing it for the past two months. Was hoping it would grow a but more, but it doesn’t seem like it

Yuck, ape. Shave your neck off

I wear a moustache myself and I can tell you that for two months growth that it's not bad! Lots of people say that it takes 6 months to grow a full stache at best but mine took a full year to even look presentable, if a stache is what you want then go for it! All it takes is a little time, and there will be a weird mid stage where it looks kinda off and not all that but it'll get better if you let it

Lol that's not mustache.

Gay lips

You must have low testosterone. I know plenty of people that can grow it in a few weeks. I can grow what op has in lile 2 weeks. In 1 year I would fucking have a furcoat. Are you sure you're actually a man and not a female to male tranny? Pathetic.

Lyndell you are ugly

Haha yeah totally.
Op what I was talking about is the average Joe growing out his facial hair, there will always be outliers who grow theirs faster or slower than everyone else, it's completely unique from person to person. What I'm saying is if you want to see results you have to let it grow and see where it will take you. If you want faster results all I can say is from what I've found that leading a healthy lifestyle is the best way to grow out your facial hair. I'll be here till the thread dies if you have any questions you think I can answer

Thank you user. I do have a couple questions. It’s related to facial hair, but it’s not about my mustache. How does one rid themselves of razor bumps and are there any unique foods that I should eat to promote good facial hair and hair growth?

Why are black people hairless? You guys have very little body or even facial hair. Why? Do you always shave or what?

Yeah I shave my beard and sideburns. Mandatory for work

sure man shave it and grow a beard

idk why many people dont like moustaches

nah , keep it and aim for this

your a nigger so all your hair is disgusting, shave everythinng

you are black

That looks kinda gay

I used to get razor bumps all the time and it's super easy to prevent them. Never use a dull razor, if you're about to shave and all you have is a 3 month old razor don't shave, and if you can get a really nice razor at that, you won't regret it. Before you shave wash your face with just a little soap and warm water, you don't need to lather up, you just need to be clean, and warm water will soften your hair and make it easier to shave. Of course use shaving cream, but wash it off when you're done. As for certain food that makes it grow faster, there isn't really any food that truly promotes facial hair growth, but if you eat a health diet of fruits, vegetables, and meats it will see definite improvement and growth. You get out what you put in, so stay away from processed foods and too many sweets. Also exercise! Even if it's just doing stretches when you wake up or a weekly run, taking care of yourself will bring you better results in two months than loafing around for a year will

Too much edge friends. Chill

yes , and?

id love to force him to smear his shit all over his cute stache and proceed to lick it off while having him touch my private parts

Use magic shave. It's in a gold can. Stop using a razor or you will never get rid of the bumps. More importantly, tell your fucking mother to get your father back in your life and stop being a goddamn "I don't need no man" "strong, independent" welfare queen. He should be teaching you this shit

Of course, everyone's life is different and we all have our own plans, so you're under no obligation to follow my advice to the t. Bend my advice to suit your lifestyle, even if it's just a little change, anything you do to improve yourself will only benefit you

Good ol Sup Forums.

I almost forgot! When you shave go with the grain or direction of your hair, not against it, at least not a first. If you're going for a complete clean shave go with the grain THEN against it, but I don't really advise that myself

Iiiiiiwwwlll
> So disgustig im almost throwing up
This is why I will never date a black guy
> Ex bf is Asian
Asians are cute, I'm a white trash beauty x Asian smart ass. Love that contrast.

warmer climates = less body hair

Femanon here. I dispise black monkeys ass well.

Makes sense I guess...

I have just always found it kinda weird that black people seem to have basically hairless bodies. And seems that more black or less mixed they are the less they have hair.

Just looks kinda weird as where I'm from every male (and sometimes even female lol) has very hairy body and lots of facial hair. But it's kinda cold here so you might be right about that warm thing.

And drink water regularly!!! It'll clear up your face if you have acne and shaving will be a breeze! I reeeeaaallly hope I don't forget anything else, but that SHOULD be everything

Shave your face off, maybe then you will receive better feedback.

Nah, just keep stealing shit, nigger. Someone will fuck it right off your face once you get to jail.